Fish lovers know that crucian is the most pure and nutritious fish. And how tasty the dishes are made from it - just you will kiss your fingers! This fish is baked in the oven and on aerogrill, the soup and the soup are cooked from it. But today we offer to try to cook crucian carp in cream in the pan according to our recipes.
What do experienced hostesses advise?
Fried or steamed crucians in sour cream is an unusually tasty and delicate dish. It will not only look great on the dinner table, but will also be the main decoration of any feast. Probably the most difficult thing in cooking this sort of fish is to thoroughly clean the carcass from the entrails and tripe. And all the other stages of cooking carp in cream in the pan will be quite simple.
This is what experienced housewives advise:
- Crucian - very bony fish. To soften the bones, it is necessary to make several transverse cuts in the form of a mesh on the carcass. When the small bones in the process of frying will soften, they will be easier to remove, and some can be eaten whole with meat.
- If your fish weighs more than 1 kilogram, it is better not to fry it whole, but to divide it into small portions.
- If you use thick homemade sour cream as a dressing, it is better to pre-dilute it with water or lemon juice.
- Various sauces and seasonings are perfectly combined with crucians. Offer guests or households to try a dressing with garlic, herbs, lemon juice, fresh pepper and thyme.
- Crucians have very tender loin meat. To fish turned out really tasty and soft, it is important not to overcook the fillet. 10 minutes will be enough for roasting, and then pour the sour cream sauce and stew the meat for another 5 minutes.
Why do crucians prefer to fry in sour cream? Everything is very simple - so the meat is tender and juicy. In addition, the unpleasant smell of river mud goes away. Do not believe? Then try our recipes, and crucians, fried in sour cream, will become your favorite dish.
Classic cooking recipe
- crucian carp - about 1.5 kg;
- fresh greens;
- ½ tbsp. flour;
- 2 onions;
- ½ tbsp. vegetable oil;
- 100 g sour cream;
- We start cooking crucian carp in cream with cutting fish. We wash each carcass well with cool water, cut off the fins, remove the scales and remove all the insides. Cut the fish into portions.
- Then we shift the pieces of fish in a clean bowl, salt and pepper to taste, you can add a few other spices. Now every slice is rolled from all sides in flour and spread on a preheated pan.
- We turn the crucian carp slices on both sides until an appetizing crust on a high heat for about 5-7 minutes. We put the finished fish pieces on a blank album sheet or napkin.
- After all the pieces of fish are ready, on the same pan fry the onions, cut into rings.
- Simultaneously with the onions on the next burner, slightly browned 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Then add sour cream to flour, if it is very fat and thick, then dilute it with boiled water or broth.
- Bring sauce to a boil and add chopped greens, garlic and remove from heat.
- We spread the fish in the brazier, pour all the cream sauce, add the onions and simmer on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- The dish is served hot with potato garnish or vegetables.
Gentle crucians in cream in a gypsy pan
- 4 small crucians;
- 8 medium potatoes;
- 2 medium bulbs;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 1 tbsp. l paprika;
- 1 tbsp. l cumin;
- 100 g sour cream;
- 6 tbsp. l olive oil;
- 2 lemons;
- 1 tbsp. l fresh parsley;
- 2 tbsp. l flour;
- salt and freshly ground pepper - to taste.
- First you need to boil the potatoes in their uniform in salted water until cooked, about 15-20 minutes. Then let the potatoes cool slightly, peel and cut into thick circles.
- While the potatoes are boiling, turn on the oven to warm up to 230 degrees.
- Now take a roaster or skillet and, melting a small amount of butter in it, put the potatoes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over low heat, then add garlic and onion. Fry the onions until almost golden brown, stirring occasionally, and add it to the potatoes.
- Wash the carcass of fish in cool running water, clean, dry with thick paper napkins.
- In a deep frying pan, heat enough sunflower oil and, roll the crucian steaks in flour, fry them on each side for about 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle potatoes and onions with red pepper, cumin, salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Place the pieces of fried crucians on top.
- In a clean bowl, mix the sour cream, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Fill the sauce with the fish pieces with potatoes.
- Put the dish in the preheated oven and bake until cooked for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve crucian carp in sour cream to the table, garnished with greens and lemon wedges.
Braised crucians with creamy smetannye notes
- crucian weighing up to 1 kg;
- butter - 50 g;
- sour cream - ½ st .;
- bow - 1 head;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- By tradition, we start cooking the dish with the preparation of all the ingredients: peel and chop the onions and carrots, wash and clean the crucian carp, cut into small pieces.
- Now we need a high saucepan with a thick bottom or a cauldron where it will be necessary to heat up some sunflower oil.
- After the oil has reached the desired temperature, lay on the bottom of the cauldron finely chopped onions and grated carrots. Fry vegetables until cooked.
- When the onions become transparent and the carrots are slightly browned, you should add pieces of our crucian to the vegetables and pour over 1 cup of boiled water.
- Cover the pan with a lid and boil all over low heat for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then add sour cream to the fish, a piece of butter, salt and pepper.
- Stew vegetables and fish fillets on low heat under the lid for about an hour, occasionally stirring the ingredients with a spatula.
- Serve hot with any side dish.
Now you know how to cook crucian carp in a sour cream in a frying pan, and you can safely try to make these recipes come true by pampering yourself, households and welcome guests. Good appetite!