For classic French pastries are tasty and aerial bagels, better known as croissants. Usually they are made from puff pastry and served in the morning with coffee, milk or tea. Croissants can be prepared with a variety of fillings: chocolate, cheese, fruit. Each hostess can choose a recipe for the soul.
How to cook delicious croissants at home?
- Flour - 350 g
- Fresh Yeast - 30 g
- Milk - 250 ml
- Butter - 280 g
- Sugar - 4 tsp.
- Salt - 2 tsp.
- Lemon juice - 0.5 tsp.
- Honey - 1 tbsp. l
- Start by making dough. Mix flour with lemon juice and butter. On paper, form a square of oil and put it in the fridge.
- Heat the milk and dissolve the yeast in it, add sugar and salt, pour honey. Add the resulting mass to the cooked dough. Stir the dough until a smooth, smooth paste is obtained.
- After that, roll the dough into a 20 cm wide square. Remove the butter from the refrigerator. Diagonally lay it on the test. Roll the dough into an envelope and tweak the edges so that the oil does not leak out.
- Roll out the dough in the shape of a rectangle. Fold it two free ends to the center, mentally dividing the dough into 3 parts. After that, cover the dough with a film and place in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Then again roll out the dough, fold it again in parts, cover it with a film and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour. Repeat this again. After the 3rd time, cool the dough for 2 hours.
- Now roll out the dough and cut it into triangles. Roll out the dough is not too thin, the best is 5 cm thick. Thin dough will not rise when baking.
- Ready croissants leave in a warm place for 20 minutes. Then brush them with egg yolk diluted with water. Croissants put in preheated to 180With an oven. Cooking time is 30 minutes, bake them until a brown crust is formed.
Croissants with cheese at home recipe
Croissants with cheese are perfect for morning cocoa or tea. They can be cooked using ready-made puff pastry. This will help save time and effort and quickly cook a wonderful dessert. If the croissants were cooked the day before, they can be warmed in the microwave, and they will become fresh and lush again.
- Ready puff pastry - 300 g
- Milk - 1.5 Art.
- Hard cheese - 150 g
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. Put a small part of the cooked cheese, it will be needed later.
- Defrost the finished dough, roll out and cut into long triangles. Put on a wide part of the cheese 1 tbsp. l and wrap the dough in the form of a roll.
- Preheat oven to 2200C and put the dough on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- After 20 minutes, remove the sheet, brush the top of the croissants with a brush with milk, lightly sprinkle with cheese. Put the baking sheet in the oven again until the cheese is dissolved and the crust turns red. Ready-made croissants can be served immediately.
Croissant Recipe with Peach, Ham and Cheese
Croissants can be cooked with almost any filling to your taste. Quite popular today and quite unusual recipe for croissants with ham and peach.
- Peach - 1 pc.
- Hard cheese - 30 g
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l
- Yesterday's croissants - 5 pcs.
- Mustard - 1 tbsp. l
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Parma ham - 100 g
- Vinegar - 1 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 1800C. Cut the croissants along, but not completely. Put them on a baking sheet, twisting a little, and put in the oven for a few minutes.
- Mix vinegar, mustard, oil, spices. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Slice the cheese thinly, remove the bone from the peach and cut into thin slices.
- Get hot croissants and grease them with dressing. Place ham on one half, cheese on the other, and peach slices on top.
- Combine the croissant halves and place in a hot oven.
Croissants with chocolate filling at home
For family tea can be cooked delicious croissants with chocolate filling, which will please both adults and children.
- Flour - 0.5 kg
- Dry yeast - 11 g
- Milk - 1 tbsp.
- Sugar - 30 g
- Chicken eggs - 2 pcs.
- Butter - 300 g
- Lemon zest
- To make the dough, take a deep bowl and pour the flour and yeast into it. Then heat the milk and add the same sugar, put 50 g of butter, lemon, eggs. Mix everything thoroughly. The dough should be soft and elastic. Roll it into a ball, put it in a basin, cover it with a clean towel and put in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Cut butter into thin strips. Spread out on cling film and roll out, then remove for 20 minutes in the freezer.
- Roll out the dough in the shape of a rectangle, 2 cm thick. Remove the butter from the film and place it in the middle of the rectangle. Wrap free edges of the dough so that an envelope is formed. Then roll to a thickness of 1 cm. Visually divide the dough into 3 parts and wrap the edges in the center. Cover the dough with a film and place it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- After that, roll out the dough into a thin strip, fold the 2 loose parts to the middle, wrap it in film again and put it back in the freezer for 30 minutes. Repeat all actions again.
- Then roll the dough again, making a thickness of 8 mm. Cut the dough into triangles with a knife. Their bases should be less than the height of 2 p.
- Place a few pieces of chocolate in the center of the triangle and roll the dough into a straw. Curved tubes in the shape of a crescent. Cover a baking sheet with special paper and put croissants on it. Smear the croissants with milk.
- Heat oven to 1800C. Bake croissants until they are golden in color.
Croissants are traditional French pastries. Usually they are served at the table for breakfast, but croissants can be a wonderful treat throughout the day, especially if you have guests.
Croissants are not so hard to cook, as it may seem at first. Enjoy your meal!