Carbonara Cream Sauce is one of the most delicious and young sauces in the world. With all its amazing taste, it is easy to prepare, and the amount of ingredients is small.
The history of Carbonara dates back to the 50s of the last century, it appeared immediately after the entry of the allied forces into Italy. Some chefs claim that Carbonara was made arbitrarily by mixing unusual ingredients with coal miners.
Sooner or later, people who have visited Italy are wondering - how to make Carbonara sauce?
Creamy Carbonara Sauce: variations
Traditional carbonara sauce is prepared for pasta, which bears the same name. Currently, his recipe is brought to the ideal, having lost the primary ingredients. Modern sauce allows you to give the dish satiety and piquancy.
AT original recipe Exotic ingredients are present: guanchiale (dried pork cheek) and pecorino romano (matured sheep milk cheese). In some recipes there is pancetta (fatty pork belly).
AT American version enters bacon and in Russian Carbonara add ham.
The sauce is good because you can choose a recipe to your taste. Even if you do not like fatty and smoked dishes, you can use the traditional recipe.
Carbonara Sauce Recipes
Spaghetti Sauce Carbonara
By tradition, Carbonara is served with spaghetti. While cooking the sauce, you can start cooking spaghetti.
- Guanchiale or Pancetta - 150 g
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp.
- Pecorino romano cheese - 100 g
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the smoked diced. Fry them in a heated pan, pre-lubricated with olive oil.
- Fry smoked meats to a crust.
- Grate the grated cheese.
- In a separate bowl, break one egg, from the other eggs only yolks will be needed. Beat the egg mass with a fork or a whisk.
- In the whipped mass, add the grated cheese (2 tablespoons of cheese, leave to sprinkle with pasta) and pepper. Mix everything.
- While you were cooking Carbonara, the water in the saucepan should have boiled. In the boiling water, start the spaghetti and boil them.
- Ready spaghetti flip into a colander, put in an empty pan, season with egg mixture and roast. Ready pastorazlozhayte in plates and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- The finished dish is served hot.
Sauce for Carbonara Paste with Cream
This recipe was adapted to the American cuisine.
- Bacon - 350 g
- Garlic - 2 tooth.
- Cream or sour cream - 1 tbsp.
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Parmesan cheese - 100 g
- Olive or Corn Oil - for frying
- Salt - to taste
- Fry garlic in vegetable oil for no more than a minute.
- Cut the bacon into strips and add to the garlic. Fry another 3 minutes.
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Add cream to the yolks and whisk.
- Pour the mass in a saucepan, put there fried bacon with garlic. Heat the saucepan over low heat.
- At the end of cooking, add the grated parmesan.
- Carbonara sauce is served immediately after cooking along with spaghetti.
How to cook sauce Carbonara with mushrooms?
With mushrooms this dish will be more original.
- Fresh mushrooms - 200 g
- Ham - 200 g
- Parmesan cheese - 200 g
- Cream or sour cream - 0.7 tbsp.
- Basil - 50 g
- Salt - to taste
- Olive oil - for frying
- Wash the mushrooms and cut them into cubes. Finely chop the ham.
- Fry the mushrooms and ham in a skillet over olive oil. Roast for about 15 minutes, then add the cream. Boil the sauce until thick.
- Finely chop the basil leaves, rub the parmesan. Put the cheese and basil.
- Fill the spaghetti with the prepared Carbonara sauce and serve.
Creamy Carbonara Sauce: Cooking Tips
- To make the sauce more cheesey and savory, add cubes of blue cheese to it. Before adding the cheese should be cut into cubes and melt over low heat.
- To give the Italian Carbonara flavor, add 3 tbsp. Mascapone cheese.
- To make the dish more meaty, add small pieces of chicken, pre-fried in olive oil with a clove of garlic.
- As spices in Carbonara, you can add fresh tarragon, basil, oregano, etc.
- Carbonara is cooked only on low heat, because raw eggs can boil and spoil the taste of a wonderful dish.
- The sauce is never cooked in excess; it is always cooked just before serving.
Creamy Carbonara is a terrific sauce for all times. His taste is beyond words. You will understand the beauty of the sauce when you try it along with the paste. Cook the sauce with pleasure, improvising and adding various ingredients to it. Improvisation will help you findYour Carbonara Sauce Recipe and surprise them with their guests.
Enjoy your meal!