The cake cream is always made from several ingredients. The main condition is that it should be sweet. Sugar is usually added, but in our case it is replaced by condensed milk. It turns out by beating until a homogeneous plastic dense mass is formed.
Cream of condensed milk cake: a simple recipe
This is the easiest, but at the same time the most common recipe. Used to make classic cakes. Depending on which condensed milk you take, the color and taste of the cream will depend. But most importantly - check the shelf life of butter, so as not to spoil the final product.
- Butter - 300 g
- Condensed milk - 1 b.
- First you need to boil condensed milk in a water bath. Cooking time - about 2 hours.
- Butter is better to take a little melted, soft, it should be easy to warm up or even smear with a spoon. And if you took the hard - cut it into pieces. Choose oil of high fat content - not lower than 80%, it should correspond to GOST.
- Add boiled condensed milk to the butter and beat with a mixer until smooth. But be careful, do not rush. It is better to knead with a fork, so as not to spoil the cream for the cake of condensed milk. It should turn out magnificent, smooth and without lumps.
- If the cream exfoliates, try heating it up a little (just a few seconds will be enough) and beat again. The taste of this will not spoil, and the mass will be homogeneous.
Cream of condensed milk and cottage cheese cake
Ideal for sponge cakes. Looks like sour cream, but much thicker. It has a very delicate taste, and less greasy, unlike the first two recipes.
- Cottage cheese (18%) - 1 pack
- Condensed milk - 2/3 b.
- Sugar powder - 1/2 Art.
- Mix all the ingredients, as in the previous recipes, and beat until smooth.
Cream of condensed milk cake: little tricks
- If you add a dessert spoon of brandy, you get the taste of walnuts.
- To the cream was not too sweet and cloying, you can pour a few drops of lemon juice.
- A grated banana will add a fruity flavor to your cream for condensed milk cake.
- When adding powdered milk and coconut shavings, the cream will look like Raffaello candies.
- Coffee, cocoa, nuts - by adding any of these ingredients, your cream for condensed milk cake will become even tastier and more unusual. Do not be afraid, experiment!
Cream of condensed milk cake is suitable for any cakes: biscuit, puff, sand, meringue. It is also good for filling eclairs and wafer tubes. Cook with pleasure!