Many housewives can and love to cook various pastries: cakes, muffins, cakes. Undoubtedly, each has its own recipes for making desserts and creams for them. But there are those days when the usual filling does not quite fit the baking ingredients. Cream of condensed milk and sour cream for the cake will be an excellent alternative. This filling is suitable for almost all cakes and is very popular with children and adults.
Creamy sour cream with condensed milk for cake
Regular sour cream is too thin if sour cream is insufficient in fat. It is possible to correct this situation and introduce new taste qualities into the filling with the help of condensed milk and cream cheese. Believe me, the cake from this does not lose at all, on the contrary, it will get a tempting creamy aftertaste.
- 200 g cream cheese;
- 1 can of condensed milk;
- 450-500 g sour cream;
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla sugar;
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream.
- To get started, prepare all the necessary ingredients.
- Now using a mixer, beat up to a smooth texture ¾ cans of condensed milk and cream cheese. If you like a very sweet cream, then you can use a whole jar.
- After that, portioned, add sour cream with vanilla sugar and whisk again at medium speed mixer.
- In a separate bowl you need to whip the cream to sharp peaks. It is very easy to understand when the mixture is ready: as soon as intricate designs appear on the surface of the cream, it is enough to shake.
- After that, combine the contents of both bowls together and mix thoroughly with a spoon or spatula.
- Delicious cream for cake with sour cream and condensed milk is ready.
Chocolate Biscuit Cream
You are making a cake for a children's party and do not know how to make the filling? An excellent option would be a cream glaze with the addition of cocoa powder. Children love chocolate, so they really like this filling. And any hostess can easily find all the ingredients for this cake in her kitchen.
- 250 g butter;
- can of condensed milk;
- 1 tbsp. sour cream;
- 1 ¼ Art. powdered sugar;
- vanilla sugar;
- ½ tbsp. cocoa powder.
- First you need to whip the butter until soft air condition.
- After that, gradually adding powdered sugar, continue beating.
- When the consistency is sufficiently homogeneous, add cocoa powder.
- If you decide to use this cream as a glaze, then divide the mass into 2 parts.
- Further it is necessary to add sour cream, condensed milk and vanilla. Now you need to mix everything up to homogeneity.
- Condensed milk should be added depending on what kind of sweet cream you want to get in the future.
- Give the cream some rest after beating, 10 minutes will be enough.
- Now you can grease your favorite biscuit cakes.
Delicate stuffed with condensed milk
If you do not have time to prepare a cake and cream for it, and the guests are already on the threshold, there is a way out of the current situation - ready-made waffle cakes. You can buy them in almost any supermarket at an affordable price. Of course, such a delicacy is not comparable with homemade cakes and pastries, but it is quite suitable in emergency situations. So, cakes bought, how to cook the cream?
- 1 can of condensed milk with sugar;
- 150 g butter;
- 400 g fat sour cream.
- Before making the cake, boil condensed milk. To do this, remove the label from the can, put the tin in the pan and cover with water.
- Bring condensed milk to readiness on a slow fire. To do this, it must be boiled for at least 2 hours, adding cold water as necessary.
- After the condensed milk is ready, let it cool slightly.
- In the future it will be necessary to mix boiled condensed milk, sour cream and melted butter.
- All ingredients are thoroughly whipped with a mixer. Optionally, you can add vanilla on the tip of a knife or a couple of drops of concentrated extract.
- The cream is ready and you can lubricate the cake layers.
Honey Cake Cream
The traditional Russian cake "Medovik" became especially popular in Soviet times. Products on store shelves were not as abundant as they are today. Therefore, the hostess for the preparation of filling used different recipes for creams. However, the constant ingredient was and remains condensed milk. It gives the cream a delicious caramel flavor.
- 1 can of whole condensed milk;
- 200 g very fat sour cream (it is better to buy home-made in the market).
- To prepare the cream, we need a deep bowl with high sides.
- Pour into the prepared dish condensed milk and sour cream.
- We put the mixer in the bowl and beat the ingredients, starting with a small mixer speed, gradually increasing it.
- After the cream for the cake gains a fairly lush uniform shape, stop beating, gradually reducing the speed of the mixer. If you immediately turn off the device, the cream may fall.
- Optionally, add to the cream roasted walnuts, raisins or candied fruits.
As you can see, it is very easy to make cake cream, even for beginner cooks. You only need butter, condensed milk and sour cream, and these ingredients are easy to find in any store. You can diversify such stuffing by adding dried candied fruits, roasted nuts, chocolate pieces or poppy seeds.