Almost everyone's favorite condensed milk is often used by housewives to make cream. There is a huge number of different recipes for condensed milk cream. Many women experiment and add fruits, nuts, thickeners, vanilla, etc. to condensed milk. Moreover, this cream is very well combined with any cake layers. In order to make exquisite pastries, confectioners are advised to use cream of condensed milk and butter. His tender milky and creamy taste will not leave anyone indifferent.
How to make a cream of condensed milk and butter: tips confectioners
For the preparation of the cream is best to take condensed milk with a high percentage of fat. Some hostesses in a hurry just grease this dainty cakes. If you want to make a truly culinary masterpiece, then the tips of confectioners will help you with this:
- cream for cake from condensed milk and butter should be prepared only from fresh products, it is best if both ingredients contain a large percentage of fat content;
- cream should be thoroughly whipped;
- butter should be slightly softened;
- chopped nuts can be added to give the cream an unusual flavor;
- if you do not have nuts on hand, add a little brandy to the cream, and it will give a nutty and nutmeg filling;
- if you want to make a not too sweet cream for cakes of condensed milk and butter, then add fresh lemon juice;
- Additionally, vanilla essence or coconut chips can be added to the cream;
- the cream should be thick, for this some confectioners add a little special thickener or flour to it;
- If you want to make the cream softer, add a little well-grated banana mass.
Quick Biscuit Cream
Do you want to make a dessert, but you have no time? There is a way out: quickly make the dough for sponge cake, and while the base is baked, prepare the cream with condensed milk and butter. You can cut a sponge cake into several portions and make cakes. Alternatively, cut the biscuit in half, scrub the middle, mix the dough with cream and grease the two halves. Believe me, it will be a very tasty, hearty and aromatic dessert.
- condensed milk - 10-12 Art. l .;
- butter - 200-250 g
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator beforehand so that it is slightly hot. Do not melt it in a water bath.
- Put lightly softened butter in a container and knead with a fork. Knead carefully to get a mass of uniform consistency.
- Beat the creamy mass with a mixer or a blender at medium speed. Beat the butter until it turns white.
- Continuing to whip creamy mass, add 1 tbsp. l condensed milk. Whip the cream should be at least 10 minutes. To get a homogeneous, delicate and lush milk-oily mass, beat the butter with condensed milk for 15-20 minutes.
- Let the prepared cream stand for half an hour, and then grease the baked cakes with it.
Custard: a classic recipe
Classic custard, usually prepared on the basis of whole cow's milk. But if you didn’t have fresh milk product on hand, you can always replace it with condensed milk. Cooking custard is really easy. The main thing is to let the hot mass cool down before combining it with butter.
- chicken eggs (yolks) - 6 pcs .;
- butter - 300 g;
- condensed milk - 70 g;
- granulated sugar - ½ st.
- Put chicken yolks and granulated sugar in a separate container. Using a mixer or blender, whisk these ingredients until a characteristic skin appears.
- Add condensed milk to the resulting mass and continue to beat.
- Put the mixture in a water bath and cook over moderate heat. Do not forget to stir constantly. The cooked mixture should resemble the semolina in consistency.
- Put the butter (slightly softened) into a separate container and beat it with a mixer until a mass of uniform consistency is formed.
- Add the cooled egg mass to the whipped butter and mix everything very well.
- Stir at a slow speed until the custard is thick.
- You can use this cream as a filling for pastries, eclairs, as well as for greasing the cake layers and for decorating the cake. Cream made from butter and condensed milk, perfectly take shape. With the help of a confectionery syringe, you can lay out any patterns, figures and make inscriptions.
Cream of boiled condensed milk and butter
Remember the taste of toffee? It is not just condensed milk, but sweet come from childhood. She reminds each of us mother's pastries and Sunday gatherings with her family. Make such a cream can also be used to lubricate the cake. Most often it is used for wafer preparations.
- boiled condensed milk - 0.4 l;
- butter - 200 g
- Melt the butter in a water bath or in a microwave. If you soften the oil in the microwave oven, then set the temperature to no higher than 30 °, since it should not be too hot.
- Put toffee (boiled condensed milk) into a separate bowl.
- Mix toffee with melted butter. Mix all ingredients well. It is better to use a whisk, a mixer or a blender.
- Lubricate the finished cream cakes.
Thick cream with cocoa powder
Sometimes you want to cook something unusual. As a rule, in this case, the hostess begin to experiment with recipes for desserts. You can bake cakes made for you, but prepare a cream using a new recipe. Cream based on condensed milk is thick. And if you add a pinch of vanilla and walnuts, then your dessert will not be equal. If you want to make the cream very thick, then you can add banana puree, only bananas must be fresh.
- condensed milk - 1 bank;
- cocoa powder - 2 tbsp. l .;
- butter - 200 g;
- Prepare all the ingredients. Pre-remove the butter from the refrigerator, it should be softened.
- Put softened butter in a separate container and slightly remember it with a spoon. Then add condensed milk.
- Using a mixer or blender, whip the butter and condensed milk until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- After the mass has become fluffy and homogeneous, add cocoa powder. First, stir it with a spoon so that it does not scatter during the beating. Then, thoroughly whisk with a mixer or a cocoa blender with a milky-butter base.
- You should have a smooth chocolate-colored cream.
- Peel the walnuts and place in a blender container. They can also be crushed with a knife or in a meat grinder.
- Crush the nuts so that they look like fine powder. They can be added to the cream and mix well. If desired, nuts can be sprinkled each cake separately.
- In this cream, you can add vanilla and lemon juice, if you think its taste is too cloying.
Varieties of condensed milk for cream
If you didn’t know, then we’ll tell you that condensed milk was first produced in the United States. Much later, this product received its worldwide recognition.
For the cream is best to use a natural product that is made from whole cow's milk with added sugar. If you see other non-animal ingredients on the packaging, then this is most likely not a real product and contains concentrates and thickeners. Such condensed milk, as a rule, is curtailed.
There are several types of condensed milk, and each of them can be used for making cream and filling:
- with coffee;
- with cocoa powder;
If you need to quickly make a dessert, and your signature dish - pastries with cream, then be sure to use condensed milk. This will give not only the amazing taste of baking, but also significantly save your time. Cook with pleasure and pamper your household. Enjoy your meal!