Mushroom soup with melted cheese is considered a classic first course and is also suitable for a lean or vegetarian menu. He prepares quickly enough and even those who do not consider cooking as his forte. The main thing - to choose the right ingredients.
The main advantage of mushroom soup with melted cheese is its lightness, because mushrooms are 80% water. In addition, the cheese makes the consistency of the dish look like mashed potatoes, which means that the soup is well absorbed by the body. And, of course, it is impossible not to note the speed of cooking. By the way, some fans of such a first dish advise not to sauté the vegetables before putting them in the soup. Then, firstly, you can absolutely not be afraid for the figure, and secondly, the time for cooking takes even less.
What mushrooms to choose for soup?
Soup with melted cheese can be cooked with any varieties of mushrooms. However, we should not forget that these gifts of nature absorb absolutely all harmful substances from the atmosphere. Therefore, you must either be confident in the ecological purity of the place where the mushrooms are collected, or choose artificially cultivated species:
- oyster mushrooms;
What kind of cheese is needed?
Cheese in mushroom soup performs several functions:
- makes it thicker, that is, turns it into a cream soup;
- gives softness to broth and other ingredients;
- saturates with a specific aroma and taste.
Despite the fact that the name of the recipe indicates melted cheese, you can use different grades of solid and semi-solid varieties for soup, for example, cheddar or parmesan. They are added to the soup, previously rubbed. It depends on the hardness of the cheese at which moment of cooking it will be added: the softer the cheese, the later it is put. As for the processed dairy products, they should be put in the last place. But Roquefort or Brie - first, mixed with cream or rich milk.
Cream of Mushroom Soup: Recipe
The classic version of the mushroom soup with melted cheese is also called the student soup, as inexpensive ingredients are available even in this poor category.
- 1 processed cheese;
- 200 g fresh champignons or honey agaric;
- 1 large carrot;
- 3 potatoes;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 1 pod of hot pepper;
- 2 leaves of laurel;
- 3 tbsp. l oils (vegetable);
- fresh parsley.
- Cut the potatoes into small cubes and throw in boiling water.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices, carrot straws.
- Fry mushrooms with carrots in a frying pan in olive oil for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour the mushrooms in the broth, cook until the potatoes are soft.
- Rub cheese, add to soup, salt.
- We make the dressing: we cut the pepper into thin rings, squeeze the garlic with the help of a garlic dish, finely chop the greens.
- We fill the finished soup and serve hot.
Mushroom soup with cheese notes
Recipes for champignon soups with cheese allow the use of frozen mushrooms. Just before cooking, you need to give them the opportunity to defrost.
- 500 g of frozen mushrooms (champignons);
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 1 processed cheese;
- 3-4 Art. l oils (olive);
- fresh parsley;
- wheat crackers.
- We cut onion half rings, then cut them in half.
- Cut carrot into strips (you can grate it on a coarse grater).
- Pass the vegetables.
- Cut mushrooms into 3-4 parts, pour them into vegetables.
- Pour filtered water into a saucepan and boil it.
- Fall asleep mushroom fry.
- We rub cheese, we throw it in soup.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes to dissolve the cheese, salt.
- Sprinkle ready soup with herbs, served with crackers.
Mushroom cream cheese soup
Cream cheese soup is a great option for those who do not like boiled vegetables. Another one of his indisputable plus - he is preparing just half an hour.
- 6 potatoes;
- 200 g champignons or other fresh mushrooms;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- 2 carrots;
- 1 onion;
- 3 tbsp. l oils (any vegetable);
- Cut the potatoes into cubes, fill with water and set on fire.
- Mushrooms cut into 3 parts.
- Blender chop onions, garlic and carrots.
- Fry the mushrooms in the pan with oil.
- Pour the decoction of the potato into separate dishes, and push the potatoes into mashed potatoes.
- Mix mushrooms, potatoes, onions, garlic and carrots, pour 2 tbsp. potato broth.
- We put on a small fire and add the cheese, cut into 4 parts.
- When the cheese is dissolved, the soup is ready.
- Sprinkle with herbs before serving.
If you want to make an original and easy first course, mushroom soup with melted cheese is the best solution. It simply prepares, does not require expensive ingredients and a lot of time. But the result - fragrant and delicate - exceeds all expectations. Therefore, this soup will certainly become a favorite on your table.