Home-made cakes are loved by everyone without exception. Cakes, pastries, airy cookies - what could be more delicious? Many housewives prefer to cook biscuit cakes, because their recipes are simple, and you can lubricate such baking with different creams, changing the taste notes of dessert each time. The cream cheese for sponge cake is especially tasty and tender. We have selected for you a few recipes for its preparation.
What are the features of cooking cheesecake for biscuit?
The curd filling is famous for its beneficial properties and relatively low calorie content compared with its counterparts - butter and custard. No wonder our ancestors in the 15th century used cottage cheese to create a variety of desserts. It was then that a great taste palette of creams, pastes and toppings based on cottage cheese was opened in Russia.
Since then, recipes for curd cream, of course, have changed, and today it is prepared with condensed milk, cream, butter, sour cream, gelatin. And to give the cream a refined taste, many housewives add a variety of fruits and berries. In general, we can safely say that the preparation of curd cream is a whole field for the flight of fantasy and experiments. But let's not get too deep into the theory, but go to the kitchen to create our own culinary masterpieces.
Classic cream recipe
To prepare the cream for this recipe, we need cream and gelatin. This cream can be used as a filling for biscuits, and as a separate dessert.
- 250 g cottage cheese;
- 200 ml of cream 33%;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 10 g of gelatin;
- 2 tbsp. l filtered or boiled water.
- First of all, we need to soak gelatin in water. We use for this only boiled water.
- We spread the cottage cheese in a sieve and wipe it thoroughly until we get rid of all the grains.
- Put the grated cottage cheese in a saucepan and add 75 g of granulated sugar, mix well.
- Place the gelatin container in a water bath until it is completely dissolved.
- Cream should be whipped to airy consistency with the remaining sugar.
- With a thin stream pour gelatin into the cottage cheese mixture and carefully beat.
- Now we have to add whipped cream to the curd mix. We do it slowly, in small portions. The mixture must be thoroughly whipped.
- Curd cream with gelatin for sponge cake ready.
Curd cream with sour cream for biscuit
Many prepare cottage cheese cream with the addition of sour cream instead of cream. This filling is thick and at the same time airy, but high-calorie.
- homemade cottage cheese - 700 g;
- fat cream - 150 g;
- granulated sugar - 150 g;
- ½ tsp vanilla sugar.
- First of all, you should grind curd through a sieve. If you want the cream to be airy, then grind the cottage cheese several times.
- In the curd mass add sugar and vanilla sugar. Mixer or blender, beat everything well.
- Now you need to add sour cream and again carefully beat the mixture until smooth.
- The cream should be put in the fridge for at least an hour, and then they can lubricate the biscuit.
Gourmet pastries with fruit
Biscuit with cottage cheese filling, berries and fruits - the perfect dessert for any holiday table. You can choose any berries and fruits at your discretion, for example, a very tasty sponge cake with curd cream and peaches. We will cook a cake with berry filling.
- 5 eggs;
- 220 g of granulated sugar;
- 500 g of cottage cheese;
- 1 tbsp. l semolina;
- 1 tbsp. fresh or frozen berries;
- 50 g butter;
- 1 tbsp. l food starch;
- 500 g of flour;
- ½ tsp soda;
- First, let's prepare the biscuit. To do this, mix 2 eggs and 120 g of granulated sugar in a deep bowl.
- The oil must be melted and cooled, and then poured into the sugar-egg mixture.
- The resulting mass must be thoroughly whipped, adding to the starch and soda.
- Now you need to add flour. We pour it in small portions, stirring constantly. It is important to achieve the correct consistency of sponge dough: it should not be excessively thick.
- Lubricate the baking pan with butter and pour the dough into it.
- It's time to cook the stuffing. First, beat 3 eggs and 100 g of granulated sugar.
- Now add the cottage cheese and semolina, continue to beat. Remember that the curd must first be ground.
- In the center of the biscuit gently lay out the curd filling, and on top - berries.
- We put our cake in the oven and bake at a temperature threshold of 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes. Here is a biscuit we should get.
Delicious dessert with jelly
Quickly and easily, you can make a cheesecake with jelly for dessert. To do this, we need to buy ready-made sponge cake and jelly in any supermarket. We take an orange jelly, but you can use any other to your liking. We have already learned to cook curd-sour cream, so we will not dwell on this in detail.
- cottage cheese sour cream;
- 2 oranges;
- orange jelly.
- We take the form with high walls and lay out a biscuit. From above plentifully we grease it prepared in advance cottage cheese and sour cream. If desired, you can cut the biscuit into two parts and put a cream filling between them.
- Peel the oranges and cut them into thin circles. Put them on top of the cream. By the way, you can choose any fruit.
- Jelly diluted according to the instructions on the package and pour them oranges. Put the cake in the fridge until it solidifies.
Of course, this is not all recipes for making biscuit dessert with curd cream. Experiment, add new ingredients and create your culinary masterpieces. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!