In the spring and summer, all women try to limit themselves to sweets, and for good reason. But, how sad it becomes to live when culinary delights are banned. Well, the dietary cottage cheese dessert - pudding is in a hurry to help the weaker sex!
Everyone knows that pudding is a traditional English dish, without which family holidays are not conceivable. And for Christmas, plum porridge or plum porridge is made to be cooked by the whole clan, and each family has its own recipe for pudding, passed down from generation to generation for hundreds of years. But this dish is so consistent with the gastronomic preferences of mankind that now it can be found in every corner of the planet, and not only in Albion.
There is an incredible number of different types of pudding: cottage cheese, rice, bread, fruit and berry, chocolate, meat and so on. Moreover, they can be bought in grocery stores or pastry shops. But, nevertheless, it is better to master the preparation of pudding at home and be confident in its caloric value and usefulness. A variety of recipes of this dish will help to create masterpieces to the joy of family and friends.
Recipe for Diet Cheese Pudding
- Bold cottage cheese - 150 g
- Flour - 1 tbsp.
- Kefir - 1 tbsp.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Sugar - 1 tsp.
- Condensed milk - 0.5 b.
- Cocoa, vanilla - ½ tsp.
- Fresh strawberries or raspberries, mint leaves
- Beat the egg with sugar, add flour, and grind until smooth. Cottage cheese knocked down with a blender with kefir so that the mass was lush, without lumps. Add the egg and flour and still bring down.
- Heat the deep pan and pour the mixture into it. Cook pudding over low heat for 15-20 minutes, continuing to stir.
- After that, in a hot mass thin stream of condensed milk, pre-mixed with cocoa and vanilla. Give boil, continuing to stir.
- Then pour the pudding into molds, cool and put in the fridge for two hours. Ready pudding can be decorated with berries with a mint leaf.
The tricks of the water bath!
For cooking pudding in a water bath, any pan with a lid will fit, in which your shape will fit so that there is room for steam to circulate. Attention! The bottom of the form in which the pudding is located must not come into contact with the bottom of the pan, a lining is required! The pudding form should be placed in boiling water, and immediately closed with a lid, and returned to the fire. Adjust the boiling water so that it does not get into shape with the pudding.
Cottage Cheese Pudding in the Oven
- Cottage cheese - 300 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Sugar - 1/3 Art.
- Manka - 2 tbsp. l
- Raisin - 50 g
- Butter - 50 g
- Pinch of vanilla
- Separate the yolks and whites. Add the yolks to the curd, beat with a mixer. Then add softened butter to the mass, beat again. Add semolina and raisins, vanilla, mix thoroughly. Gently introduce pre-whipped whites with sugar.
- Put the pudding in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes. To prevent pudding from falling, do not immediately remove it from the oven.
- The decoration of this pudding can be: whipped cream, jam, powdered sugar, chocolate chips. Attention! All of the above will greatly increase the calorie content of the product!
The tricks of baking in the oven!
For baking any puddings in the oven adhere to the temperature regime of 170-200 °
Formaki for baking can be enameled or aluminum mugs. To avoid sticking, grease the pudding form with butter from the freezer. And then sprinkle with dried flour or semolina. The form is filled to half, as in the process of baking pudding rises twice from the original volume.
These recipes are ideal for those who are resolutely struggling with obesity, as well as for those who follow a diet for medical reasons (for patients with gastritis with high and low acidity). At the same time, such dishes will be able to please any connoisseur of tasty and healthy food. Based on these recipes, you can turn on the imagination and diversify dishes. Feel free to add prunes, dried apricots and candied fruits to your puddings, fresh fruit, whatever you like. Moreover, they can be added both to the dough and to decorate an already prepared dessert.