Oh, those mistresses! Each of them daily tries to surprise their households and pamper them with a delicious dessert or pastry. Many women bake cakes, pies, cakes, eclairs, etc. at home. How sometimes you want to diversify your daily diet and make some unusual dessert. You might be surprised, but ordinary butter cream with condensed milk will be able to give a fragrant and piquant taste to your baking. In addition, you can make it in a hurry, when guests unexpectedly came to you or there were no forces at all to make a dessert.
As you understand, such cream is based on condensed milk, as well as butter, therefore these products should be fatty and natural. If you want to create a truly confectionary masterpiece from baking, then read the tips of experienced chefs, they will be useful for you:
- condensed milk should be natural, without preservatives and impurities;
- It is best to buy condensed milk, made according to GOST, that is, with the content of natural milk, as well as sugar;
- choose condensed milk with maximum fat content only;
- butter must be softened without fail;
- in any case, do not use cold, and especially frozen butter, because in the process of whipping it will give off water that will spoil the taste and appearance of your cream;
- if you use any dyes or food additives, then they should also be of high quality and proven, otherwise you risk spoiling the cream;
- cream must thicken;
- To mix it well, use a mixer or blender;
- after smearing the cake layers with cream, the cake or cake must be brewed in order to thoroughly soak.
Oil cream for cake with condensed milk
Classic butter cream with condensed milk is prepared very quickly. The key to getting a delicious and airy cream is considered to be its long beating. Whip the creamy milk mixture for at least 15 minutes. The longer you beat the butter and condensed milk, the cream will be more magnificent.
- fatty butter - 200-250 g;
- condensed milk - 10 tbsp. l
- First of all, remove the butter from the refrigerator, remove the wrapper and leave it on a plate. It should soften well.
- After the oil has reached room temperature, pick up the plug and remember it well until smooth.
- Put the softened butter in a separate bowl and whisk.
- Beat with a mixer at low speed until the creamy mass becomes snow-white.
- Gradually begin to inject the condensed milk in one tablespoon, while continuing to whisk the cream.
- Beat the cream until it thickens and becomes fluffy. On average, whipping creamy milk cream takes 20 minutes.
- Let the cream stand for 30 minutes and then grease the cakes or biscuit base.
How to decorate the cake with cream?
Many housewives think about how to surprise their guests or pamper younger households. Kids love chocolate bars called Snickers. So, today we will try to prepare a cream that is similar in taste with your favorite energy bar. This butter-milk cream will also be a decoration for your pastry.
- fatty butter - 0.5 kg;
- boiled condensed milk - 0.5 l;
- peanuts - 300 g;
- granulated sugar - 150 g;
- bitter or milk chocolate - 100 g;
- whole milk - 400 ml.
- You will need to make two creams: one for impregnation, the second for decoration.
- Put half of the softened butter in a deep container, as well as boiled condensed milk and 2/3 of the peanuts.
- Beat all the ingredients very well with a blender or mixer.
- Pour whole milk into a separate container and put on a moderate heat. After bringing it to a boiling state, set the container aside and cool it a little.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining softened butter with granulated sugar. All components thoroughly whisk. Then add boiled whole milk and mix again.
- Take the cakes prepared by you and brush them with cream of butter and whole milk.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator for impregnation for 20 minutes.
- After this time, brush the cakes on all sides with cream made from butter and boiled condensed milk.
- Top the cake with melted chocolate and sprinkle with chopped or whole peanuts. Here is a confectionery masterpiece you should have.
Mastic with condensed milk
In order for your pastry to look beautiful, it needs to be properly decorated. Many pastry chefs use mastic, but not all, alas, it comes to taste. At home you can make a complete analogue of mastic, only from condensed milk and butter.
- fatty condensed milk - 150 g;
- softened butter - 250 g
- Put well softened butter and condensed milk in a separate container.
- Using a mixer or blender, whisk this milky creamy mixture until a uniform consistency is formed.
- In order to achieve the effect of mastic on baking, the cream should be applied in several layers, with each layer should be thoroughly frozen.
- After applying the first layer, send the pastry to the fridge and leave for 20 minutes. Then proceed to the application of the second layer.
- Finally, put the cake or pie in the fridge and let it stand for several hours.
You see how quickly you can make a delicious baking cream. This cream can be lubricated and biscuit, and puff cakes. Many housewives even fill them with eclairs. The main thing is to choose only high-quality products and do not forget: for the cream to turn out tasty, besides observing all the subtleties of cooking, you must put a piece of the soul and a pinch of love into it. Enjoy your meal!