Everyone knows that prunes are dried black fruit plums. Prunes are very good for health, so it is often included in the menu of patients. Compotes from dried fruits, in particular from prunes, can be found in canteens of children's and student organizations, as well as in hospitals and sanatoriums.
Prune is useful for constipation. It normalizes the bowels. Compote from prunes is especially useful in the fight against this problem. In case of metabolic disorders, high blood pressure, anemia and vitamin deficiency, be sure to drink prune compote! Compote of prunes is also useful for workers in the mental sphere of work, as it improves brain function.
Compote of prunes can be easily prepared by yourself. It won't take long. It is well kept, so throughout the winter you will extract maximum benefit from your workpiece!
Compote recipe from prunes
- Prunes - 0.5 kg
- Water - 1 l
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Bought soft prunes Rinse thoroughly several times in cool water.
- Cook a small saucepan. Add sugar and fill it with a liter of hot (boiled) water.
- Mix sugar well in water, add prunes.
- Turn on the fire and simmer compote over low heat. After boiling, make the fire quieter.
- Boil compote after boiling for about 15-20 minutes. Make sure the prunes are soft.
- Remove pan from heat. Cool compote.
- Drink freshly prepared, lukewarm, but not hot!
Compote is stored in the refrigerator in any container. It is better to pour compote on banks.
The recipe for prune compote is very easy. Any mistress will cope with it. In addition to tasty compote, you will get many more benefits: improve the work of the brain, gastrointestinal tract, heart and strengthen the body with vitamins in the winter season!