This amazing refreshing dessert is suitable for all lovers of mint and lemon, as well as those that follow the figure, because this dish is low-calorie. Cold sherbet can be prepared on the basis of any berries and fruits, and it will always delight with its cool taste.
The composition of cold sherbet:
- Lemon, Lime - 600 g
- Sugar - 1st.
- Water - 2 tbsp.
- Grated lemon peel (lime) - 1 tsp.
- Fresh mint - 100 g
- Egg white - 2 pieces
Cold sherbet preparation:
- Sherbet is made on the basis of a syrup, so we mix the water with sugar and set aside for a fire.
- When the sugar is completely dissolved, boil the syrup for another 8-9 minutes over low heat.
- Now remove the syrup from the heat, add the juice squeezed from lemons and chopped mint into slices.
- Mix well and place in the freezer for 1.5 hours to prevent the mixture from frozen to the end.
- When sherbet froze a little, put it in a deep container and add egg whites to it.
- Whisk everything with a mixer and pour into small glasses.
- Put the dessert in the fridge to harden for 8-10 hours.
And when you serve it, decorate it with fresh lime and mint, and also with different berries or canned fruits.
Cook with pleasure, bon appetit!
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru -Styusha