Chocolate paste is an excellent treat for the whole family. You can buy it in the grocery store, but in its composition it will contain a minimum of natural products and a maximum of preservatives. Therefore, many housewives are wondering - how to make homemade chocolate paste? Its composition is quite simple and budget.
Homemade chocolate paste is a great alternative to shopping, especially since it is easy to prepare. A set of products for the preparation of chocolate paste - the minimum, but the pleasure of this is incredible.
Homemade Chocolate Paste Recipes
Hazelnut chocolate paste
- Bitter Chocolate - 75 g
- Condensed milk - 1 b.
- Butter - 150 g
- Cocoa - 2 tbsp.
- Peanuts - 0.5 tbsp.
- Walnuts - 0.5 st.
- Flour - 2 tsp.
- Fry the nuts in a frying pan. Grind them in a blender.
- Melt the butter over low heat.
- Break the chocolate into several pieces, add to the melted butter. Chocolate must be completely melted.
- Pour into the resulting mass of condensed milk.
- Pour flour and cocoa into the paste. Stir constantly, dissolving the resulting lumps.
- Put the pasta on a slow fire and bring to a boil. Pasta must constantly stir.
- When it has cooled, add chopped nuts to it, pour it into a jar and put it in the fridge.
Whip up chocolate paste
- Milk - 1.5 Art.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Flour - 0.5 tbsp.
- Butter - 1 tbsp.
- Cocoa - 1.5 st.l.
- Vanilla sugar - 0.5 p.
- Combine vanilla sugar, sugar, flour and cocoa in a saucepan.
- Slowly pour in the milk, not forgetting to mix the mass.
- Put the saucepan over the slow fire. Add butter.
- Stir the mixture constantly. When the paste thickens, it can be removed from the heat.
- Hot chocolate paste is poured into jars and cleaned in the refrigerator.
Homemade chocolate paste with raspberries
- Dark chocolate - 250 g
- Raspberry - 300 g
- 30% cream - 50 ml.
- Grind raspberries in a blender.
- Put a saucepan with cream on the fire. Bring to a boil.
- Break chocolate into several pieces and melt in cream.
- To the cooked creamy chocolate mass, add raspberry puree. Whisk the mixture with a whisk or in a blender.
- Raspberry-chocolate paste can be served warm or cold.
Recipe of chocolate paste with curd
- Sour cream - 3 tbsp.
- Chocolate - 30 g
- Cottage cheese - 250 g
- Vanillin - to taste
- Butter - 2 tbsp.
- Granulated sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Rub the curd through a sieve. Add to it a raw egg, sugar, vanillin and sour cream. Mix well.
- Melt the butter in a water bath.
- Rub the chocolate and add it to the melted butter. Fully melt the chocolate in the butter.
- Cool the chocolate-butter mixture and add it to the curd. Beat the mass with a blender.
- Pour the chocolate paste into a jar and put it in the fridge for 1 day.
How to cook chocolate paste with hazelnuts?
- Milk - 1 L
- Butter - 50 g
- Flour - 6 tbsp.
- Cocoa powder - 6 tbsp.
- Sugar powder - 200 g
- Eggs - 1 pc.
- Hazelnuts - 200 g
- Grind hazelnuts in a blender.
- Mix flour, icing sugar and cocoa powder in separate dishes.
- Add 0.5 liters of milk to the dry mix.
- Whisk the egg and add it to the mixture with milk.
- Pour the remaining 0.5 liters of milk into a saucepan, put it on a fire and bring to a boil.
- When the milk boils, pour the dry milk into the milk. Add chopped nuts.
- Reduce heat to medium. Constantly stir the mass for 7 minutes. When the paste thickens, remove it from the heat and add the butter.
- Cool the chocolate paste and whisk it with a mixer.
Homemade chocolate paste: useful tips
- The fatter you choose foods for cooking pasta, the tastier it will be.
- When adding cocoa to milk, it can be mixed with 1 tbsp. sugar to avoid lumps.
- To prevent the chocolate from burning, whisk it all the time with a whisk.
- If you got a not too thick chocolate paste, use it for a layer of cakes or glazing cakes.
- Sufficiently thick paste can be spread on the most ordinary loaf and eat for breakfast.
- Cocoa can be replaced with instant coffee.
- To achieve a nutty flavor, chop the hazelnuts into powder and add them to the paste at the beginning of the boil.
Home-made chocolate paste is a treat that all children love. Pasta can be spread on bread, added to pastry dishes or just eat with a spoon. To chocolate paste turned out really tasty, do not regret the products. You can experiment with recipes. Experimenting with recipes, you will find the perfect taste of chocolate paste, which can not be bought in any store.
Enjoy your meal!