Every baking lover knows what muffins are. These small cupcakes are not only simple to prepare, but also have many variations. The same dough recipe can be varied nuts, dried fruit, lemon zest and other ingredients. Chocolate muffins are especially popular. Despite their simplicity, their preparation has its own characteristics.
Under the unusual word muffins are hidden small portioned muffins baked in small forms. They are prepared not only for family tea. You can surprise guests with them or use them as a small present.
To make cupcakes, you need to understand their cooking technology. The key to success is a truly kneaded dough. Muffins are muffins. They are composed of eggs, butter. Many housewives make muffins with milk. Dr. use yogurt or kefir. The dough can be both thick and watery. It all depends on what kind of pastries you prefer. In the end, soft porous muffins are baked from the batter. A thicker consistency gives a dryish crumb, which can crumble a little.
The main secret is the mixing of ingredients. Any kind of cupcake dough is done in 3 steps. At first dry components mix, then - liquid. As a result, they are connected. It is better to forget about the mixer. Dough for muffins does not like long beating. You can use it to achieve the desired consistency of liquid ingredients - butter, eggs and milk. In the end everything should be stirred with a tablespoon.
Also, in order for the dough to become porous, it is necessary to use a baking powder. Many instead put slaked in boiling water or vinegar soda. It is worth giving up. Otherwise, your cupcakes may have an unpleasant taste. Usually flour is mixed with baking powder (baking powder). It gives the same effect of porosity in ready-made muffins.
An important point - the fillers for the dough. Most baking lovers add nuts and dried fruits to it. For muffins, the filler variations are endless. You can put grated lemon or orange, cocoa, berries in the dough. Muffins with chocolate thermostable drops are very tasty. This filler is usually sold in grocery departments.
Drops poured into the dough. Under the influence of temperature during baking, they melt a little. When cooling muffins drops drop back to their original condition. As a result, the tender dough is combined with small pieces of hard chocolate.
Special attention should be focused on the process of baking muffins. Usually special portion forms are used. They can be disposable paper or reusable silicone. Each of them is convenient in its own way. So, if you need to bake a lot of cupcakes, then you should use the first. In addition, if you choose a form with a print or pattern, the muffins can be a real decoration of the table. Paper muffins can be taken on a picnic. They are very convenient to eat without plates.
Silicone tins are usually sold in small sets of 6-12 pieces. Their plus is that they do not require additional lubrication with oil. Muffins from them are very easy to get. At the same time, they are baked evenly and turn very beautifully brown. Such molds maintain the temperature in one value over the entire surface.
Another important feature when baking muffins is the time and temperature of cooking. If you put the muffins in the oven, heated to 200 degrees for 20 minutes, then in the end the dough will turn out a little wet and stretching. At 25 min muffins come out crumbly.
- Flour - 150 gr.
- Melted butter - 50 gr.
- Milk - 120 gr.
- Dark chocolate - 100 gr.
- Sugar - 150 gr.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Baking Powder - 1ch.l.
- Sift the flour through a sieve. Add baking powder to it. Slip off the sugar. If desired, add a little vanilla or vanilla sugar. Turn on the oven and heat to 200 degrees.
- Melt the butter and cool. Beat it with egg and milk.
- Melt chocolate in a water bath. To do this, pour water into a saucepan. Put there a container of chocolate. Heat the water in a saucepan. At the same time you need to stir the melted chocolate until it becomes completely liquid. Allow it to cool slightly and pour into the milk-egg mixture. Stir the liquid and dry ingredients with a tablespoon. If necessary, coat with oil.
- Pour dough into them so that it takes half the capacity. Put the muffins in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- You can diversify the recipe by sprinkling dough with chopped nuts or chocolate pieces.
Chocolate muffins: recipe with photos
This recipe is suitable for those who do not like to stand at the stove for a long time. Delicate fragrant chocolate muffins will be on your table in 30 minutes!
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Sugar - 60 gr.
- Flour - 100 gr.
- Baking powder - 0, 5 tsp.
- Chocolate with a high cocoa content - 150 gr.
- Soft butter of room temperature - 120 gr.
- Chocolate (1.5 tiles) smash into small pieces. This can be done with ease in a blender. Break the rectangles in half and crush to the size of the peas using the device.
- Turn on the oven. Heat to 190 degrees.
- Whisk soft oil at room temperature with sugar. Add eggs to them.
- Sift flour and mix with baking powder. Pour into the oil mixture. Gently mix everything with a spoon. Add crushed chocolate.
- Spread the dough into forms. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Muffins with liquid filling: features of preparation
Such a dessert is a real restaurant dish. It is also called the chocolate fandom. The secret is that the dough is baked outside. Inside is a liquid sweet filling. Such chocolate muffins should be prepared in strict accordance with the recipe. Wrong proportions of ingredients or an increase in baking time will result in the filling being too thick. Muffins with liquid filling prepare very quickly. Baking takes about 5 minutes.
- Dark chocolate - 200 gr. (2 tiles)
- Egg yolks - 3 pcs.
- Butter - 100 gr.
- Flour - 60 gr.
- Sugar - 40 gr.
- Chocolate bars are cracked into small pieces. In a small bowl lay out the butter. To him add pieces of chocolate.
- In a saucepan that is larger than a bowl, pour water. We put it on fire. While the water is heating, beat the yolks and sugar with a mixer.
- Bowl with chocolate put in a water bath in a saucepan. We turn down the fire. Melt chocolate and butter, stirring occasionally. Leave the mixture unattended can not. Chocolate can curl up.
- Remove the bowl from the water bath is necessary when the mass becomes liquid. Sue her. Add to yolks whipped with sugar.
- All mix until smooth consistency. Pour the dough into greased forms. Put in the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
- Muffins with liquid filling can not be overdone! With an increase in baking time, they turn into ordinary chocolate muffins. It is best to serve them hot with a small scoop of ice cream.
Chocolate muffins - refined and easy to prepare pastries. The final result depends on the quality of chocolate. It is best to choose bitter with a high percentage of cocoa. Dr. an important secret is cooking technology. Dry and wet ingredients are mixed separately. They are united only at the end. These small tricks will help you cook chocolate muffins that will not leave anyone indifferent.