Remember how we all in our childhood awaited our birthday, was it something special and magical for us? So why not make a real fairy tale for your child on his birthday? The main mistake of parents is to make birthday for children to their own taste, without thinking that the child may have very different tastes and desires. For example, classic salads such as Russian salad, potatoes with meat, sausage and cheese - this is certainly tasty, but they will not please or see the baby. As a result, children do not eat half of what was cooked for them. Let's try to look at this holiday through their eyes.
When preparing treats for children's birthday, show imagination and creativity.Meals should be not just beautifully decorated, but to attract attention, for example, you can make treats in the form of fairy-tale characters or just cook them in the form of funny little faces.
If you come from such a point of view to cooking treats, then the children will surely try each dish, but they will not, as usual, there is only sweet food and drink it with harmful lemonade. For adults on such a holiday, you can cook a Caesar salad, and for dessert use one of Napoleon's recipes, which will surely be enjoyed by the kids.
Tips on preparing for children's birthday
- You should not cook very fatty and nourishing dishes, after all, the birthday should be remembered for its fun, and not the weight in the stomach after a hearty meal. In addition, after eating, children will most likely want to play outdoor games, but with a full stomach it is not so desirable to do it.
- If possible, replace all dyes and soda with natural products. It will be much more useful to put on the table juices or homemade compotes, it is also better to do salads and main dishes yourself, so you will be sure of the quality and freshness of the products, unlike the purchased treats.
- In addition to dishes, you can decorate the table itself, covering it with a cheerful tablecloth with cute little animals, you can use disposable dishes with the image of children's cartoon characters.
- Children usually love ice cream and it’s nice to include such a treat for their children's birthday.Regular ice cream ice cream can diversify chocolate chips, fruits, nuts or berry syrup. You can also make a cocktail with the addition of ice cream and decorate them with colored tubes.
- Pay special attention to the cake. On the cake be sure to put the candles, the number of which will indicate the age of the child. As decorations for the cakes, use mints chocolates, coke chips and colored licorice.
Children's Birthday Sandwiches
As an appetizer for children's birthday, you can make unusual sandwiches, make them pretty easy. You will need thin buns, they are sold specifically for the preparation of hamburgers, usually the children do not like bread very much and therefore it is better to cut it thinner, and you also need boiled sausage for this treat, a doctor's one will be perfect. Mayonnaise can be used, you can not, but keep in mind that if the children are still very young, then it is undesirable to use it. Now start making faces on sandwiches, put a smile with cheese, and black eyes with olives, fix all this with butter.
Salad "Ladybird" for children's birthday
This salad is not only very tasty, but will immediately attract attention. To make it, you need several potatoes, boil them right in the uniform, then peel the potatoes and grate them. Then put it in a salad bowl - this will be the first layer. The second layer is boiled meat, it is better to take chicken breast or lean chicken, each layer grease with mayonnaise.
The next layer will be fresh cucumbers, grated. Then a layer of canned corn, and after it a layer of canned peas. The last layer is boiled beets mixed with mayonnaise. Now we begin to make the main detail in the salad - lay out the head of a ladybug with a whole prune, make the legs of the prune halves, draw eyes with the help of mayonnaise. Spots on the body of a ladybug lay out halves of olives.
Treats for children "Mice"
How many foods to take to prepare, determine, based on the number of guests, but most importantly in this dish to form a convenient mass for sculpting mice. You will need: a few boiled potatoes, melted cheese, hard-boiled eggs, canned pink salmon and mayonnaise.
Separate the yolks from the eggs and grate them. Potatoes and melted cheese also grate, pink salmon mash with a fork and mix everything with the addition of mayonnaise. Now start making little mice like plasticine. Form the ears and a small tail. Then make eyes out of black pepper and make spouts out of pomegranate seeds. Protein from eggs can be grated on a grater and put it on a plate on which to put mice. If there are excess grated processed cheese, then little mice can roll in it.
Children's birthday treat - Chocolate cake
Very tasty and at the same time simple cake. You will need: sugar - 1.5 tbsp., 3 eggs, sour cream - 1 tbsp., Cocoa - 2 tbsp. spoons, flour - 2 tbsp. and 1 tbsp. l soda, quenched with lemon juice.
Beat the sugar and eggs until a thick foam is formed, add sour cream and whisk again. Then add cocoa, flour and soda. All mix and pour the mixture into a baking dish. To make the cake well baked, set the temperature in the oven at 300 degrees, but make sure that the temperature when baking does not exceed 250 degrees. So bake cake for 15 minutes, then set the temperature in the oven to 200 and bake another 40 minutes. The process of baking is very individual, so look at the cake. The filling for this cake is made from a pack of butter and condensed milk jars. Cut the cooled cake in two longitudinal parts and grease with filling. Top cake can be poured with hot chocolate and decorate with powder. Send the cake to the fridge, and after 4-5 hours you can eat it.
Such birthday treats can surprise even the most capricious guests. Do not forget to think about contests and entertainment at the birthday of your child, because children are very active and cheerful people.