One of the simplest and most healthy dishes is oven-baked chicken with rice. It is easy to cook, no need to go shopping and choose ingredients. If you have a little time and a lot of things, then feel free to go to the supermarket.
Chicken with rice in the oven
- Chicken - 1 pc
- Onions - 2 pcs
- Carrots - 3 pieces
- Rice - glass
- Salt and spices (to taste)
- Grape juice or wine
- Prunes - 3 pieces
- Mustard, horseradish
- Chicken is better to take chilled. Wash it and clean it a bit of excess feathers and waste. Next, rub it well with salt and spices, both on top and inside.
- Wash the rice and put it in boiling, salted water. Cook on low heat for about 7 minutes until incomplete.
- Now you need to cook the marinade. To do this, pour a little grape juice or dry wine into the container.
- Add mustard juice and horseradish to taste.
- Pour the ground black pepper, salt, bay leaf and other spices to taste, mix well.
- Now pickle the chicken.
- Press down with some weight and leave to marinate for half an hour on one side and on the other side.
- Now prepare the rice. Wash, brush and grate carrots. Wash and finely chop the prunes and add to cooked rice.
- Dice onion and fry a little, then send to rice. Do not forget to salt and season with spices.
- Chop one clove and add to the rice. Also mix rice with a small amount of marinade. Now the filling is ready
- Carefully fill the chicken with rice and sew it up.
- Put the chicken on a greased baking sheet. If the filling remains, it can be placed next to the chicken. Next, cover all with foil and send to the oven (preheated to 200 degrees) for one and a half hours
- Then remove the foil, and let the chicken take care of a little more, about 15 minutes, but already at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Remove the strings from the finished chicken, take out the rice and place on the plates.