Tasty and nourishing food - the key to a good mood and excellent health. Each hostess is constantly in search of new recipes to pamper their household. Chicken with buckwheat in the oven is perfect for a variety of dining rations. We offer you some interesting recipes of this dish.
Buckwheat with chicken and cheese in the oven
Cooked in this recipe with chicken buckwheat will serve as an excellent main course for your lunch.
- chicken carcass weighing about 1 kg;
- buckwheat - 2 tbsp .;
- onions of medium size - 1-2 pcs .;
- garlic clove - 1-2 pcs. (optional);
- 2 tbsp. hard cheese;
- hot water - 2 tbsp .;
- sour cream - 200-300 g;
- salt, pepper, any seasoning.
- You need to collect all the components, put the oven to warm up to 180 degrees.
- If buckwheat has garbage or uncleaned grains, it is necessary to sprinkle it on the table with a loose layer and remove everything that was not liked. Put the good grains in the saucepan.
- Squatted buckwheat should be washed to clean water and dried.
- Put the buckwheat on a baking sheet, it is best to take with high edges or a special form for the oven.
- Onion should be finely chopped and put on top of buckwheat.
- Now you should clean the garlic, and if you are a small fan, it is better to take only one clove. Put the garlic, passed through a press or finely chopped, on top of the onion.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- The chicken must be cut into portions and put on top of buckwheat with onions.
- Salt and pepper the chicken well, you can add your favorite spices.
- Apply sour cream evenly on chicken meat.
- Dissolve salt to taste in hot water with the expectation that it will be essential for buckwheat and meat.
- Fill the salt water with buckwheat with chicken. You can slightly trot the shape so that the water is evenly distributed throughout the dish.
- Now you need to sprinkle the dish with grated layer of cheese and place the baking sheet in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- An hour later, our dish is ready, you can get it and serve it to the table.
You can put the leftovers in the pan and store in the refrigerator. This recipe uses whole chicken, but you can take more convenient chicken meat for you.
Cooking a delicious main dish in a pot
- buckwheat - 100 g;
- Onion - 1 pc .;
- chicken fillet - 100 g;
- prunes - 6 pcs .;
- broth - 100 ml;
- salt and spices - to taste.
- Boil the chicken fillet until cooked, and pour the broth into a separate bowl.
- Prunes should be washed and pour water for half an hour.
- Buckwheat groats need to sort and wash well, put in a pot and salt.
- The onion should be peeled and finely chopped. Put the onion on top of the buckwheat.
- Cooked chicken should be cut into portions and put in a pot.
- Prunes need to be dried, cut into small pieces and lay out the last layer.
- Now you need to fill all the ingredients with broth and put the pots in a preheated 180 degree oven.
- It is necessary to cook in the oven from 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- The finished dish should be removed from the roaster, add butter and let it brew for 10 minutes.
- On the table the dish can be served in a pot or on a separate serving plate. Decorate with greens if desired.
- Turn on the oven and set the temperature to 180 degrees.
- Dried ceps need to pour boiling water and let it brew for 10 minutes until softened. Soft mushrooms, strain through a sieve and dry with a paper towel.
- The liquid from the dry mushrooms itself is quite aromatic, so it will be used for further cooking. In the measuring cup you need to add mushroom liquid and hot water, so that about one and a half cups come out.
- Dry mushrooms should be finely cut into cubes, fresh champignons - plates.
- 1 tbsp. l butter with a small amount of olive melt in a deep frying pan. Add onion and salt. Cook for 3-5 minutes until the onions are soft.
- In the fried onion to put dry and fresh mushrooms, as well as chopped garlic. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Cook for 8 minutes until the mushrooms are golden brown.
- Add buckwheat and fry with mushrooms for about 2 minutes.
- Fill buckwheat with prepared mushroom liquid and bring to a boil. After boiling, reduce the heat and boil for 8–10 minutes under the lid until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Prepare a baking dish. The bottom and walls should be generously greased with butter.
- Put buckwheat with mushrooms in the form of an even layer.
- Chicken breast should be cut in half and horizontally - it will be easier to put it in shape. Season it on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on top of the buckwheat and smear it with sour cream or mayonnaise in a thin layer.
- The cheese must be rubbed on a fine grater and evenly spread on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes. The chicken should be sufficiently fried, and the cheese should become golden and playful in color. The dish is ready, bon appetit!
The great advantage of this recipe is that you can prepare all the ingredients in advance and put them in the oven for a specific time. Tastes from this will not be lost. This is especially convenient when you do not have a lot of free time for cooking lunch or dinner.
Try to cook yourself in the oven from the buckwheat with chicken according to the proposed recipes and delight your loved ones with unsurpassed taste sensations.