Each hostess tries to diversify the daily diet and pamper their household with some delicious and original dish. Meat products must be in the diet. Most often we cook poultry dishes. Today you will learn how to bake delicious and delicious chicken thighs in the oven.
What do experienced cooks advise?
Before you go into the kitchen and cook the chicken thighs in the oven, read some tips. They will help you prepare a true culinary masterpiece. Believe me, your households do not stint on praise and will definitely ask for supplements. So, this is what qualified cooks advise us:
- for baking in the oven, use chilled or fresh-frozen chicken thighs;
- the product must first be thawed and rinsed thoroughly;
- you can bake poultry separately or in combination with vegetable garnish;
- chicken thighs are best in harmony with potatoes, mushrooms, sweet peppers, onions and fresh tomatoes;
- for baking, you can use foil and plastic sleeve;
- You can add a delicate flavor to the dish with the help of hard cheese;
- chicken meat is combined with various seasonings and dried herbs: curry, basil, a mixture of peppers, garlic cloves;
- pre-chicken thighs can be marinated;
- for making marinade, use sour cream, mayonnaise, tomato, cheese or garlic sauce;
- chicken thighs will retain their juiciness if they are baked in foil or sleeve.
Chicken thighs in the oven: recipes with photos
Baking chicken thighs in the oven will take you no more than one hour. Thaw meat in advance and pickle it. To taste the marinade well preserved, keep the hips in the prepared mixture should be an average of 2-3 hours. Let's look at the most popular recipes for chicken thighs baked in the oven.
Delicate chicken meat with potatoes
Sometimes there is not enough time to prepare complex dishes. You can cook a meat dish and side dish at the same time. Try baking chicken thighs with potatoes in the oven. Exquisite taste and aroma of this dish will not leave anyone indifferent.
- chicken thighs - 2 pcs .;
- sweet Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc .;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- any seasoning - to taste;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 0.4 kg of potatoes;
- Chicken thighs are thawed and thoroughly washed.
- Peel potatoes and thoroughly wash them.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into portions. They should be approximately the same to evenly baked.
- Peel the onions and carrots and cut them into small pieces.
- We thoroughly wash the sweet Bulgarian pepper, peel it off the seeds, remove the stem and cut it into small cubes or straws.
- Grease the form for baking with vegetable oil. In the form of a pillow lay out chopped vegetables. Season them with salt and any spices in accordance with personal taste preferences.
- Chicken thigh rub with spices and salt, and then lay out on top of vegetables.
- Put the form in the oven, preheated to a temperature mark of 220 °.
- Bake chicken thighs with potatoes for 50 minutes, and then serve to the table, garnish with fresh herbs.
Chicken thighs with kiwi - a dish of real gourmets
If you want to prepare a dish that is served in famous restaurants, try baking chicken thighs in a delicious kiwi flesh marinade on a baking tray in the oven. This exotic fruit will complement the taste of meat with sweet-sour notes. You will definitely have to taste such a culinary masterpiece.
- 0.8 kg of chilled chicken thighs;
- 2-3 pieces kiwi;
- spices and salt to taste;
- 1-2 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
- Wash chicken thighs and thoroughly dry with a paper napkin or towel.
- We rub chicken meat with vegetable oil, spices and salt.
- Kiwi peel and cut into small cubes.
- Mix chicken thighs with kiwi flesh and leave to marinate for 30-40 minutes.
- Put the pickled chicken thighs along with the kiwi in the baking dish.
- Send the dish to the oven, heated to 200 °, and bake for 40 minutes.
Bake juicy meat with a crispy crust
To chicken thighs in the oven turned out juicy, savory and tender, bake them in foil. At the end of the cooking process, the foil should always be opened so that the hips become saturated golden. You can use any seasoning and vegetables. Try stuffing your hips with pickled or fried mushrooms. You will see that the dish will acquire an unusual taste and spicy flavor.
- 2-3 chicken thighs;
- balsamic vinegar - to taste;
- vegetable oil - to taste;
- salt and seasoning to taste;
- 3-4 garlic cloves.
- Chicken thighs are pre-thawed, washed and dried. This recipe is universal, therefore it is ideal for baking other parts of a chicken.
- Hips can be cut in half or baked whole.
- We spread the foil on a flat surface and carefully lubricate it with vegetable oil.
- Chicken thigh rub with spices, add balsamic vinegar and chopped garlic cloves.
- Poultry meat lay on the foil.
- Carefully wrap chicken thighs in foil. We make sure that the foil was tightly closed and not overstrained.
- Put the chicken in foil on a baking sheet or glass baking dish.
- The oven is preheated to a temperature point of 200 °, and then we send it to the prepared poultry meat in foil.
- After 30 minutes, gently unfold the foil on top and leave the hips in the oven for another 5-10 minutes, so that a delicious, crispy and fragrant golden crust appears.
- Serve at the table with any side dish of vegetables or cereals.
Chicken thighs with cheese notes
Very appetizing, tasty and fragrant are baked chicken thighs with cheese. For the preparation of such a dish is better to use hard cheeses. As a rule, grated cheese is added when the chicken is almost baked. The cheese should melt completely and cover the chicken thighs. Serve this dish should be hot with the addition of any seasonal herbs. For taste pre-chicken thighs can be marinated in kefir, mayonnaise or sour cream sauce.
- 1 kg of chicken thighs;
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- any greens to taste;
- 150 g of hard cheese;
- 8-10 Art. l table mayonnaise;
- salt and seasoning to taste.
- Prepare chicken thighs as described in previous recipes.
- Cut the cheese into thin slices, about half a centimeter wide.
- Gently lift the skin on chicken thighs and lay chopped cheese plates.
- Place table mayonnaise in a separate container and add any fresh chopped greens.
- Garlic cloves skip under the press and add to the bowl with mayonnaise.
- Stir the sauce well.
- We bake the baking mold with vegetable oil and lay out the chicken thighs.
- Top with poultry meat cooked mayonnaise sauce.
- Bake the dish in the oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 180-200 °.
All recipes for cooking chicken thighs in the oven are impossible to list. You can develop your own unique recipe by adding new ingredients or preparing an exquisite marinade. Chicken meat tastes soft, tender and juicy. In addition, chicken thighs are harmoniously combined with almost any spices, dried herbs and greens. Enjoy your meal!