Many housewives do not like to cook offal, considering that it takes a lot of time, and often they turn out to be harsh. And in vain, chicken stomachs are a healthy and tasty dish, if, of course, they are cooked correctly. Chicken stomachs in sour cream are especially tasty and tender, which can be stewed individually or with various vegetables and mushrooms.
Chicken stomachs stewed in sour cream
On the preparation of offal for this recipe you spend 1.5-2 hours, it all depends on the quality of chicken stomachs. To give the dish a spicy taste, you can add tomatoes, bell peppers or carrots. In general, do not be afraid to experiment, because the chicken ventricles are combined to taste with many products.
- chicken ventricles - 400 g;
- 1 onion;
- 100-150 g sour cream;
- a mixture of peppers and salt;
- sunflower oil.
- To make chicken stomachs soft, they need to be thoroughly cleaned and rinsed under running water.
- Now offal need to boil. Fill them with water and wait until it boils, then remove the foam and cook for about an hour on low heat. Do not forget that from time to time you should remove the foam.
- Put the finished stomachs in a plate and cool. In the meantime, prepare the onion: peel it and cut it.
- Heat sunflower oil in a frying pan and pass onion. It is not necessary to bring it to readiness, we are waiting for the onions to become slightly transparent.
- Offal needs to be cut into strips of small size - so they get softer.
- Ventricles spread in a pan, mix with onions and pour hot water (boiling water). Ensure that the liquid completely covers offal. Our task is to extinguish the stomachs until all the water has evaporated. Water can be added in small portions in the process of extinguishing - it all depends on the degree of readiness of by-products. At this stage, the dish should be seasoned with salt and a mixture of peppers, if desired, you can add bay leaf.
- As soon as all the liquid has evaporated, you need to put sour cream in the pan and mix all the ingredients. Stew the ventricles in cream 5-7 minutes and remove from heat. Our dish is ready. It can be served with any side dish.
Offal with potatoes
If you want to get a full-fledged main dish, then cook chicken stomachs with potatoes. Such a dish will satisfy even the most fastidious gourmet.
- chicken ventricles - 0.5 kg;
- 2 onions;
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- 2-3 art. l sour cream;
- vegetable oil;
- salt and pepper mix.
- Prepare chicken offal: clean, wash under running water and boil for half an hour.
- Peel the onions and cut into rings, and then fry in vegetable oil for 3-5 minutes.
- After the expiry of the allotted time, we spread the previously diced ventricles into the pan and fill with water. Stew until cooked offal. Make sure that there is no excess liquid in the pan. The dish should be lightly salted and seasoned with a mixture of peppers.
- While the ventricles are stewing, peel and chop the potatoes in small cubes, lightly add some salt from above.
- We take the package, designed for roasting, and lay out the potatoes in it, and then the ventricles, stewed with onions. Add sour cream and squeeze garlic cloves. Well tied the package.
- We bake in the oven at a temperature threshold of 200 degrees for 45-50 minutes. The finished dish can be sprinkled with herbs.
Roast stomachs with mushrooms
Chicken offal and mushrooms make a very tasty roast baked in the oven with sour cream. Mushrooms need to take fresh, best fit mushrooms.
- 700 g chicken gizzards;
- 700 grams of potatoes;
- 500 g fresh champignons;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 4-5 Art. l sour cream;
- chicken broth or boiled water;
- bay leaves;
- vegetable oil;
- spice mix and salt.
- We clean and wash by-products, cut into small strips.
- Potatoes are peeled and diced.
- Fry offal on vegetable oil for 5 minutes and add potatoes. Cook for 10 minutes and shift to a separate dish.
- Now you need to fry the mushrooms with onions.
- Put the chicken stomachs with potatoes in the cooking pots, and the mushrooms on top. Peel carrots and cut into circles, add to the pot. Mix sour cream with broth or water and pour it into a pot so that the liquid completely covers all the ingredients. Add a mixture of spices, salt, bay leaves.
- Cover the pot with a lid and bake the dish in the oven for about an hour at a temperature threshold of 180-200 degrees. Sprinkle ready roast with greens.
Cooking in a slow cooker
Many housewives already do not even imagine cooking some dishes without a kitchen assistant - a slow cooker. Chicken stomachs in the slow cooker are very tender and tasty.
- chicken ventricles - 700 g;
- 1 medium carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 200 g sour cream;
- vegetable oil;
- salt and pepper.
- We clean the by-products, wash and cut them. Vegetables also need to be peeled, washed, onions - very finely chopped, and carrots - grated.
- We expose the "Quenching" mode on the multicooker for 2 hours. Pour some vegetable oil into the multicooker bowl and lay out offal. Close the lid and fry, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes.
- We spread vegetables to offal. Stir the sour cream with water and pour the multicookers into the bowl so that the liquid covers all the ingredients. Add salt and pepper, mix and leave to stew until the end of the program.
- At the beep, the dish is ready. If the ventricles are harsh, you can add a little more time (15-20 minutes) and extinguish them.
Options for cooking chicken ventricles are many. For example, you can bake them with buckwheat or make a delicious pilaf with offal. We hope that our recipes will help you create your own culinary masterpiece and please your household with a hearty dinner. Cook with pleasure!