If you do not have the right products for cooking any special dishes, the hostesses take out a stock of chicken breasts from the freezer and make lunch from them. Recipes with chicken a lot. This is a rich soup, tasty chops and goulash. And you can cook a delicious chicken souffle, as in kindergarten.
Secrets of cooking a successful souffle
Chicken soufflé is not only tasty, but also a dietary and healthy dish. It is often recommended for people with stomach problems, it is also useful for little children from a year on. However, the soufflé itself is a very capricious dish, which is not always successful the first time, of course, if you do not have special knowledge:
- The main secret of pomp soufflé is squirrels. They need to be very carefully whipped almost to obtain a resistant foam. Professionals recommend doing this with a whisk or fork, and not a mixer and other appliances.
- Chicken stuffing itself is also important. The loin should be boiled until cooked and thoroughly ground into mashed potatoes. It is much more convenient and faster to do this with the help of an immersion blender, moreover, the filling will be more magnificent.
- Never fill the molds with filling to the very top, as in the process of baking the souffle will increase in size.
- To make it easier to get a ready-made dish from the molds, it is smeared with olive, vegetable or butter. You can also hold the edge of the form with a knife, after putting the ready dough into it.
- You can not open the oven door, make a lot of noise and knock on the table while baking the souffle, otherwise it simply will not rise.
It happens that everything is done according to the recipe, and after you got the souffle out of the oven, the top of the opal. Do not worry, this does not mean that the soufflé turned out tasteless or you made a mistake - some recipes have this specificity.
Souffle "Gourmet Delight"
Imagine a tender chicken breast that just melts in your mouth, endowing you with unearthly sensations of taste. You can cook such chicken soufflé in the oven according to our recipe with a photo.
- ½ kg of chicken breasts;
- 50 ml of broth;
- 5 eggs
For the bechamel sauce:
- 3 tbsp. l butter;
- 2 tbsp. l flour;
- 500 ml of milk;
- Pour milk into a small, non-enameled saucepan and heat gently over low heat.
- Melt butter pieces in a pan, add flour and lightly roast the mixture.
- Then pour half of the milk into the pan and thoroughly mix all the lumps with a spoon.
- Without ceasing to constantly knead, pour in the second part of the milk and bring the sauce over low heat until thick. At the very end, add a little nutmeg for taste.
- While the sauce is boiling, you can prepare the remaining ingredients. Boil chicken breasts until cooked, then separate the yolks from the proteins in the eggs.
- Cut the chicken meat into small pieces or simply tear it with your hands.
- Add a little broth to the meat, in which it is cooked, and chop well with an immersion blender. It should turn out here such mashed potatoes.
- Mix chicken puree with Bechamel sauce and heat up the mixture for a while in the microwave. Quickly pour in the egg yolks and mix everything with a spoon.
- In a separate bowl, beat the proteins with a pinch of salt using a mixer to a state of stable foam. And add proteins to the total mixture.
- All thoroughly mixed. We should have a rather liquid and stretching mixture, not very appetizing in appearance.
- We turn on the oven to warm up to 180 degrees, but until it gets the right temperature, we lubricate the baking molds for the souffle and put the chicken stuffing in them.
- Remove the baking tray with the forms in the oven for 40-50 minutes, and if the soufflé starts to burn on top, while remaining raw inside, cover the molds with foil.
- Serving a dish to the table hot, you can not even removing from the molds.
Delicious dish to the children's table
It is always difficult to pamper kids for lunch, because children refuse to eat almost everything except candy. Try to cook this recipe for chicken souffle, as in kindergarten.
- 400 g boiled chicken fillet;
- 4 eggs;
- 4 tbsp. l rice;
- 4 tsp. butter;
- 8 tbsp. l milk
- Grind chicken meat in a mashed potatoes with the help of an immersion blender. If the blender is not very powerful and you can grind the meat badly, add some milk to the chicken.
- Pour into a small glass container of water so as to completely cover the rice, and remove the cup in the microwave for 7 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the milk over low heat.
- When the microwave signals the completion of the process, we take out the rice and finish cooking it in milk. The result should be a soft milk porridge.
- Combine rice porridge with chicken puree, carefully kneading the mixture with a spoon or beating with a blender at low speed.
- Add melted butter, chicken yolks and whites whipped separately with salt. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- We spread the chicken mixture in silicone molds and set it in the upper section of the multicooker or steamer.
- Cooking a children's soufflé for a couple for about 25 minutes, and then served with a side dish of fresh vegetables.
Delicate chicken soufflé will be a great addition to the children's diet and lunch menu. The dish can be served with various side dishes of porridge or fresh vegetables, as well as seasoned with sour cream or garlic sauce. Be sure to treat yourself and your family to this delicious delicacy. Enjoy your meal!