Husband demanded chicken souffle as in kindergarten? Or do not know how to feed the child this time, so that he is satisfied and asked for more? Then this recipe will definitely appeal to you and according to your possibilities, and will also delight your home with its delicate and unforgettable taste.
Recipe for all occasions: easy, delicious and useful
Everyone remembers a chicken breast souffle in the oven, originally from the time of a carefree childhood. This is a melting in the mouth dish, which falls to taste, both children and adults. Cooking is also not difficult, but the main thing is to find the right balanced recipe. That is what we will tell you today.
- Chicken - 400 g (choose the freshest and most beautiful fillet);
- Flour - 3 tsp;
- Eggs - 1 pc. (we will need a separate protein and yolk);
- Butter - 30 g;
- Nutmeg - pinch;
- Cream - 100 ml;
- Greens - to your taste;
- Spices - also to taste.
From this amount of products you get 6 servings of soufflé, and it will take about an hour to cook.
- The first thing to do is to boil the chicken. And then cool it down. In the photo you see the meat of the breast and thigh;
- Next, the cooled chicken must be minced or a food processor, here at your discretion, the effect will be the same. The main thing is to grind meat;
- The next step is to mix the minced chicken with flour, egg yolk, cream, herbs and butter. Do not forget to add salt, spices and nutmeg, which will give a tart note to this dish. Stir thoroughly again;
- Now take the remaining egg white and beat it up to a foam condition. And gently attach to our mix in the plate;
- And the final step, take one large shape or several small ones, lubricate them with oil. Then put there the minced chicken, be sure to level it on top, so it will be much more beautiful.
- The oven is preheated to 180 degrees in advance and after that we send our form with the future souffle inwards for half an hour. And a little secret to the soufflé is not burnt from the bottom, pour a little bit of liquid on the baking sheet.
The finished dish is perfect to serve with mashed potatoes or vegetable mix, it will only make it more satisfying and complement the taste characteristics. You can also sprinkle sour cream chicken souffle or experiment with a sandwich.
How to make a soufflé real and flawless?
Soufflé - "light touch", this translation gives us the French language. And it becomes immediately clear that this dish is recognizable by its airy consistency, softness and tenderness. No wonder that it is so often served to young children and loved by women during a regular diet. What is needed to make the souffle flawless and authentic?
Here are the most simple but effective tips:
- Egg whites - an integral part of any soufflé, including chicken. You need to know that you need to take only fresh eggs, only then the protein will strike as it should. Also, carefully separate the yolks from the proteins; even the smallest part of the yellow part of the egg can prevent proteins from becoming an ideal foam;
- The plate in which you whip protein should be without a drop of liquid and very clean;
- It is also very important to grind chicken perfectly, make sure that not a single large piece comes across.
This dish is in almost every French restaurant and at first glance, it seems that it is simply impossible to repeat such a quality performance. However, this is not the case; a chicken soufflé in the oven at home can be no less wonderful, because now you know the secrets of cooking it!
Chicken soufflé is the best assistant in diversifying your daily menu and making it healthy, delicious and easy. This dish will be to your liking, both to the most skeptical little inhabitants of your family, and to the older generation. A wonderful recipe with a photo will allow you to cook a souffle with accuracy and prevent mistakes.