Chicken roll has long become a familiar dish. It can be purchased in almost any store - in the classic version or with various fillers. But the purchase of yummy is not cheap, so it is much more profitable to cook chicken roll with gelatin in the food film yourself.
For the roll, you can use any parts of the chicken carcass. To do this, carve the bird, carefully cutting off the flesh from the bones. If you use only chicken breast or thighs, then the semi-finished product is more juicy and soft, and it does not need to be beaten beforehand.
Poultry meat has not too bright taste that allows you to combine it with a variety of fillings: vegetables, mushrooms, cheese, olives and olives. Chicken rolls can be attributed to light, dietary dishes, because they are not as fat as the "colleagues" of pork and do not contain components harmful to the body.
Chicken roll with gelatin in cling film
Such a roll can be prepared not only as a snack for a holiday, but also as a light breakfast dish.
- 1 kg of chicken meat (fillet);
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 100 g of water;
- 40 g of gelatin;
- salt, spices (curry, zira, coriander).
- Cut the meat into small pieces, beat off a little, sprinkle with salt, grease with garlic and spices, passed through the press. Let stand for about 10 minutes - it will become more fragrant.
- Add to the mass of dry gelatin, mix well again.
- Stretch the cling film in three layers and lay the blank on it.
- Carefully roll everything into a roll, wrapping it with a film several times. It is desirable to fix the product from above with something else, for example, with a medical net or food grade string.
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil and put the roll. The liquid must completely cover it. If there is not enough water, be sure to top it up.
- Cook the roll on low heat for at least 1.5 hours.
- After this time, remove the delicacy, let it cool completely at room temperature and put it in the cold for at least 3 hours.
Chicken roll with gelatin in the oven
Delicate chicken meat delicacy can be served hot or cold to the table - its taste will not change.
- 1 chicken carcass (medium size);
- 30 g of gelatin;
- salt, spices.
- Wash and dry the chicken, cut off all the meat from the bones and cut it into small pieces.
- Fold the meat pieces in a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
- On the table, stretch the plastic wrap, put all the meat in a single layer and carefully beat off with a wooden hammer.
- Mix gelatin (dry) and spices separately. They can be any: special seasoning for chicken, paprika, black and red peppers - all that you like.
- Spread well-mixed spices and gelatin over a layer of chicken meat.
- Next roll up the roll. Do this carefully and make sure that the film does not get inside. Secure the product well by wrapping it with the film a few more times.
- Next, wrap in three layers of foil and put the roll in a baking dish. Make sure the seam is on top.
- Pour some water into the container with the chicken so that it fills the mold 1/3.
- Put the roll in the oven, preheated to 2000C. Bake for about 60 minutes. Remove the product from the oven, let it cool completely and put it in the cold for 3 hours.
- After this time, you can try the delicacy of own production and treat your relatives to them.
Homemade chicken roll with mushrooms, cooked on gelatin in cling film
Additional ingredients can be added to chicken roll - this will make it even more tasty. Olives and whole champignons look very appetizing.
- 1 kg of chicken thighs;
- 200 g of champignons;
- 40 g of gelatin;
- olives or olives;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- salt, spices, adjika.
- Chicken meat cut into large pieces (you can along with the skin), put in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and spices and let stand for 10-15 minutes. Then add chopped olives, olives and mushrooms (you can not cut them if they are too small).
- Pour out gelatin, mix everything quickly and put on film. Roll up the mass in a tight roll, securely secure (for example, with twine), wrap with a layer of foil and cook in a saucepan.
- Also, the mixture can be put in a bag from under the juice, tightly wrapped around it with several layers of cling film and also cooked in a saucepan.
- Roll out cold water over it so that it is completely covered with it. Cook on low heat for 1.5 hours.
- When the allotted time comes out, take the product out of the water and let it cool at room temperature, and then remove to cold for at least 5 hours.
- If you cooked the roll in a juice package, cut it and carefully remove the dish only after the cooling time has been set.
Thanks to the ability to use additional ingredients, many different variations of homemade chicken roll with gelatin have been invented. For example, many housewives add liquid smoke to meat, due to which the meat product acquires a light seductive aroma of smoking. And you can cook a specialty delicacy with your favorite ingredients.