Do not know what to file for the festive table? As a hot snack try cooking julienne. There are many variations of this dish: it is cooked with meat, vegetables and even seafood. We now consider the recipes of Julien of chicken with mushrooms.
The secrets of cooking delicious julienne
Many believe that Julien has French roots, but this is somewhat wrong. The fact is that the French Julien means a special type of cutting vegetables for salads, as well as soups. Interestingly, in French, the word means "July". A dish known to us as Julien was so called by Russian cooks. And if earlier it was served only in restaurants, then today such a delicacy is easy to prepare at home.
And so that this truly royal dish will turn out to be exquisite in taste, let's take a look at the advice of experienced chefs:
- Julien's success, above all, depends on the choice of dishes: it is best to cook it in a special metal saucepan - Julienne;
- Julien can also be cooked in clay pots, tartlets or buns;
- ingredients from which juliens are prepared should not be dry, but preferably cut into strips;
- if you add browned onions to the dish, you do not need to fry it strongly, as it can give bitterness;
- It is better to fry mushrooms in butter, not vegetable;
- if you use pickled mushrooms, then flip them back in a colander to get rid of excess liquid;
- Julien is traditionally prepared with Bechamel sauce, but no less tasty is a dish with sour cream;
- sour cream for making sauce you need to take at least 20% fat.
We studied the basics, we can move from theory to practice and create our own culinary masterpieces.
Chicken julienne recipe with mushrooms in a pot
For cooking Julienne in this recipe, you can take any mushrooms, for example, mushrooms or chanterelles. Mushrooms can be used both pickled and fresh.
- 500 g chicken breast;
- 300 g of pickled mushrooms;
- 150-200 grams of cheese;
- onion head;
- 300 ml of ryazhenka;
- 1 tbsp. l sifted corn flour;
- salt and pepper mix.
- First of all, you need to boil the fillet. To give the meat a special flavor, add laurel leaves to the broth.
- When the fillet is ready, it should be cooled and chopped finely.
- Onions cleaned and finely shred.
- Mushrooms need to fold in a colander to glass the excess liquid, and then cut.
- Onions lightly fried in butter until it becomes soft. Remember that too fried onions can give bitterness.
- Now add mushrooms to the pan and fry them with onions for about 10 minutes. Do not forget to stir.
- Add chicken and flour to the pan, continue to fry on low heat for a few minutes.
- Now pour in ryazhenka and stew our dish for a couple of minutes. By the way, instead of ryazhenka you can take the cream. At this stage, julienne must be seasoned with salt and a mixture of peppers.
- We rub cheese on a small grater.
- Take the pots and gently shift them to the contents of the pan. Top generously sprinkle with grated cheese.
- In the preheated oven to the 180 degree mark, put the pots of julienne and bake for 10 minutes. Our delicacy is ready! From above, you can julienne greenery.
Cooking julienne in tartlets
Unusual and refined it turns out julienne in tartlets. For the preparation of the sauce, take sour cream, but it can be replaced with cream. Also, many housewives use bechamel sauce. Tartlets can be purchased at any grocery store.
- 300 g chicken fillet;
- 300 g of champignons;
- 100 grams of cheese;
- 3-4 Art. l sour cream (better than homemade);
- onion head;
- vegetable oil;
- salt and pepper mixture;
- Chicken fillet washed and dried, and then cut into small pieces. You can boil it beforehand.
- Onions and champignons are also cut into small pieces and then fried.
- We spread chicken fillet to mushrooms and onions and fry until ready.
- Now you need to pour sour cream in a frying pan and stew until the excess liquid evaporates.
- Rub cheese finely - so it will melt faster.
- We spread the contents of the pan into tartlets, and sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
- Baking pan with carpeted paper and spread on it tartlets with julienne.
- We bake in the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Julienne served hot, decorated with greens on top.
Hot snack in a slow cooker - easy and tasty!
This julienne can be cooked in a slow cooker. The dish turns out though high-calorie, but very tasty with creamy notes. So, the recipe for Julienne from chicken with mushrooms in a slow cooker.
- 0.5 kg of chicken meat;
- 0.5 kg of white mushrooms;
- onion head;
- 200 g sour cream;
- 100-150 grams of cheese;
- 50 g butter;
- 1-2 tbsp. l sifted flour;
- 1 tbsp. l breadcrumbs for breading;
- salt and pepper mixture;
- vegetable oil.
- First, wash the chicken meat and boil it until done, salted a little water.
- Mushrooms clean and wash, cut.
- In a multi-bowl we spread butter and set the program "Baking". When the butter has melted, spread the mushrooms, season with salt and a mixture of peppers, close the lid and fry for about 20 minutes. Periodically open the lid and mix.
- Once the mushrooms are ready, put them on the plate. In a multi-bowl lay out the onion and fry it until it becomes transparent. It usually takes about ten minutes. We put the finished onion on a separate plate, and wipe the multi-bowl.
- Boiled chicken meat cool and chop.
- Let's prepare the sauce. In the multi-bowl we spread some butter and set the program "Baking". Pour the sifted flour and fry, without ceasing to stir, for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add sour cream to the flour and mix everything. We continue to cook until sour cream thickens well.
- We take hot water and pour it into the multi-bowl in small portions, continuing to stir until the sauce has the consistency of liquid sour cream. Then bring the sauce to a boil and pour into a separate dish, which we cover with a lid.
- Multichash need to wash and wipe dry, and then lubricate with butter or vegetable. Spread boiled chicken meat.
- Next, spread the onion over the meat in a uniform layer.
- Next layer lay the mushrooms.
- Fill Julienne with sour cream sauce, if necessary, it can be salted.
- Rub cheese finely and mix with breadcrumbs for breading. The resulting mixture generously sprinkle julienne.
- We set up the program "Baking" on the multicooker and the cooking time is 30 minutes. Cooking before the beep. Then let Julienna brew for 7-10 minutes, cut into portions and serve to the table.
We considered the classic version of cooking Julienne with chicken and mushrooms. You can change its familiar taste by adding new ingredients. So, many housewives use beef tongue or veal instead of chicken meat. You can experiment with sauce. The taste of the dish can be changed, each time adding new types of cheese and mushrooms. In general, it all depends on your gastronomic preferences. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!