Chicken fillet is a versatile product. It can be baked, fried, stewed or boiled. The taste of the meat of this bird allows you to choose a variety of spices, spices and sauces. Have you ever tasted chicken breasts in a creamy sauce? If not, then it's time to explore the recipes for this dish and enjoy delicious dietary meat.
Let's listen to the opinion of the chefs
As already mentioned, chicken fillet is a universal product. Firstly, it is available, secondly, low-calorie, and thirdly, it is quickly prepared and combined with various ingredients. In the culinary world, sauces that are used to cook poultry meat are conventionally divided into two broad categories:
Today we are starting a culinary journey under white banners and are learning how to cook chicken breast in a cream sauce in a pan, and not only that. Before you replenish your cookbook with a couple of new recipes, let's share the chefs in-depth tips:
- Chicken fillet is better to choose chilled. It should have a uniform color.
- Before cooking, poultry meat should be thoroughly washed and dried.
- In itself, chicken fillet has a neutral and dryish taste. Our task is to saturate it with juiciness and flavor.
- For the preparation of creamy sauce is recommended to take only fresh cream with a maximum percentage of fat. So the sauce will turn out thick and rich.
- To make the sauce thicker, you can add a little sifted flour. To make the dish spicy, do not skimp on spices and spices. An excellent addition to poultry meat will be pepper mixture, paprika, curry, nutmeg, greens and basil.
- In the absence of cream, you can use melted butter, milk or sour cream to make a sauce.
- If you fry the chicken fillet in whole pieces, then it must first be repulsed.
- To preserve the integrity of the fibers of poultry meat, before beating the fillets covered with a film for food.
- Pre-poultry meat can be marinated in freshly squeezed lemon juice and seasoning mixture.
- Cut the chicken fillet is recommended across the fibers to preserve the juiciness and integrity of the pieces. Properly ground poultry meat will be cooked faster.
What can the slow cooker do?
The first on the way of our journey under white flags is the recipe for cooking chicken breast in a creamy sauce in a slow cooker. Pay attention to the functionality of the kitchen appliance. If you want to prepare all the components in advance, then use the "Delay Start" option. For cooking chicken fillet with creamy notes in a slow cooker, Multipovar and Quenching modes are suitable. Heat treatment time can vary from half an hour to 45 minutes.
- 1 kg chicken fillet;
- 4-5 pieces fresh tomatoes;
- 0.5 liters of cream with a maximum concentration of fat;
- salt and spices - to taste;
- Thaw the bird fillets naturally and then rinse thoroughly with water.
- If necessary, remove the film and streaks, if any.
- Drain breast and grind portions.
- Separately, we wash fresh tomatoes and chop them into pieces of arbitrary shape.
- Too thick peel on tomatoes is better to clean.
- Put the bird fillet, chopped tomatoes into a multicooker container and fill it with cream.
- At this stage, season the dish with salt and spices to taste.
- After mixing, close the lid and select the "Quenching" program. Timer note for 45 minutes.
- Finished chicken breast with a rich aromatic creamy sauce give a little brew.
- Then we serve to the table, garnished with fresh herbs or leafy lettuce.
Arrange a holiday during the diet
As is known, chicken fillet belongs to dietary and low-calorie meat varieties. If you are on a diet, but want to eat something delicious, then chicken in a creamy sauce in a pan at your service. The recipe for its preparation is very simple and does not require much effort and cost. To reduce calorie sauce, take low-fat cream.
- 6 pieces chicken fillet;
- 1 onion;
- to taste garlic;
- 1 tbsp. l sunflower refined oil;
- 1 tbsp. l softened butter;
- salt and pepper mixture;
- 0.2 l of cream;
- 1 tbsp. l sifted flour;
- 0.1 l broth;
- Prepare the bird fillet as described in the previous recipe.
- It is not necessary to grind it, we need whole pieces.
- In refined sunflower oil, fry the fillet pieces until the crust has a characteristic golden color.
- On a separate pan, pass the chopped onion.
- To the finished onions add sifted flour.
- When the flour gets a golden hue, add cream, seasoning, broth and chopped garlic to the onions.
- In the cooked sauce, lay out the fried chicken fillet and simmer in a sealed container for 20 minutes.
- The finished dish is decorated with chopped herbs.
Chicken fillet with Bechamel sauce: Yummy fingers
The sauce called "Bechamel" is considered a traditional seasoning of French dishes. Today we will learn how to cook it correctly and try to bake the chicken fillet under a creamy cheese crust in the oven. This dish will be a full decoration of the holiday table.
- 100 g butter;
- 0.5 kg chicken fillet;
- 100 g sifted flour;
- 0.2 kg of hard cheese;
- to taste spices and salt.
- In a thick-walled container we melt butter. Carefully ensure that it does not burn.
- In the melted creamy mass add portioned sifted flour.
- As soon as the flour becomes golden, add milk.
- Cook the sauce over low heat, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- The sauce is boiled for about 3-5 minutes, but it should not boil. To avoid this, periodically we set aside the pan from the fire.
- Prepare the chicken fillet, as described in previous recipes, and grind.
- On the bottom of the pan distribute melted butter, you can use sunflower oil.
- Top lay out a uniform layer of fillet.
- Fill all with cooked sauce.
- Chop grated cheese.
- Fill the chicken fillet with cheese on top and send it to the oven for 30 minutes.
- The optimal temperature threshold is about 180 °.
Do not be afraid to experiment. As they say, everyone learns from their mistakes. Chicken fillet - a versatile product that is wrong to cook the wrong. Insert a piece of soul and a pinch of love, and even the most familiar dish will be an exquisite masterpiece. Enjoy your meal!