Many residents of megacities do not represent their breakfast without a sandwich with flavored smoked sausage. Unfortunately, sausage products are not always marked with a quality mark. How not to be trapped? You can make a delicious meat snack at home. The heroine of today's article is the pastry from chicken breast at home.
Reveal culinary secrets
As already mentioned, any meal is always decorated with aromatic smoked or boiled sausage. High-quality and tasty products are not cheap, so not every one of us can afford to enjoy delicious sausage. Now it's time to talk about chicken pastry. Forget about sausage, cook natural delicate product with hints of spices.
It is believed that the pastry is a dish of Turkic peoples. Our mistresses have long since perfected and modified it, so many consider it quite traditional. For the preparation of such sausage is best to use chicken breast. Some will say that the chicken fillet is too dry. Indeed, this is true, but now you will learn a few tricks that will help you to make an exquisite, tender and juicy pastra:
- Chicken fillet should be chilled. If you use a frozen product, defrost it beforehand in a natural way.
- Chicken fillet must be washed, cleaned from the film and dried.
- If you carve the carcass yourself, then try to cut off the fat layer from the fillet as much as possible.
- Prepared fillet marinated in milk. It is best to leave it in this form all night, but with a lack of time, you can limit yourself to 2-3 hours.
- If you want the pastrama to be tender, juicy and very soft, add a few spoons of sour cream to the milk. So the finished product will also get a creamy flavor.
- As for spices, this is a purely individual matter. Experienced chefs recommend using a blend of garlic, peppers, paprika, nutmeg.
- To pastrama acquired a rich golden hue, do not forget to add honey.
We learn Turkic culinary traditions
Often cooked pastrami from chicken breast in the oven. In this recipe you will find answers to all culinary questions. You only need to buy fresh chicken fillet. By the way, the pastrami is always prepared in the form of a roll, and in order to preserve the original appearance of the dish, you should use the twine thread. In the absence of such, use the usual thread.
- chicken fillet - 2 pcs .;
- 500 ml of milk;
- table salt - 2 tsp;
- vegetable refined oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- 1 tsp. liquid honey;
- 2 tbsp. l paprika;
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- a pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Thoroughly wash the chilled chicken fillet, dry with a cloth towel or paper towel.
- Pour milk into a separate bowl and add salt to it.
- Put the whole fillet pieces in the milk mixture.
- Marinate poultry for 8-9 hours. Do not forget to put it in the refrigerator.
- As soon as the chicken fillet was pickled, we remove it from the milk and wrap it in a roll.
- In order to make the pastrama in the form of sausage, we firmly fix the roll with string or ordinary thread.
- Now we cook the savory marinade. To do this, heat some honey and mix it with vegetable oil.
- Add to the bowl the rest of the spices and spices, do not forget to salt.
- Carefully rub pastrami prepared mixture and marinate for 60 minutes.
- Lay out several layers of foil on a horizontal surface, and pickled rolls on top.
- Wrap the foil tightly and spread the pastrami in a heat-resistant dish.
- We send the pastra to the oven, preheated to a temperature of 200-220 °.
- Bake the bird fillet for about 25 minutes.
- As soon as the pastrama is ready, remove the foil.
- Serve pastrami to the table, cut it into portions.
We forget about sausage forever
If you decide to join the ranks of supporters of proper and nutritious nutrition, then this recipe is for you. Today, we offer you to learn how to prepare pastrami from chicken breast in a slow cooker. Determine the quantity of the product yourself, taking into account the nominal volume of the multi-container.
Now let's talk about time and optimal options. For cooking pastrami, it is better to choose the program mode "Baking", in some multicookers there is an option "Multipovar". Pay attention to the temperature threshold: it should vary in the range of 200-220 °. Power parameters also play an important role in the cooking process. Multivarochny container oil should not be oiled. If you want to preserve the pristine purity of the bowl, pre-lay the parchment in it.
- 1-2 chicken fillets;
- 1 tbsp. l refined olive oil;
- 2 tbsp. milk;
- 3 tsp. fine-grained salt;
- soy sauce - 1 tbsp. l .;
- 1 tsp. honey;
- about ½ tsp. paprika, nutmeg and pepper mixture;
- fresh lime juice - 1 tbsp. l .;
- 3 pcs. garlic cloves.
- Prepare the chicken fillet as described in the previous recipe.
- In salted milk, soak the breast for no more than 120 minutes.
- After the specified time, the chicken fillet is extracted from the milk and thoroughly dried with paper napkins.
- We form rolls from poultry meat, which we fix with a culinary or twine thread.
- Garlic cloves pass through the press.
- Shredded garlic mass lay out in a separate bowl.
- Add soy sauce, olive oil, honey, spices and seasonings. Do not forget about lime juice. Best used freshly squeezed product.
- Thoroughly mix everything.
- Dip chicken fillet in cooked marinade and leave in a secluded place for 15-20 minutes.
- Then, thoroughly pour the marinade over the pastra and send it to the multi-cooker container.
- Set the program mode "Baking" or "Multipovar" and prepare the dish for 30-40 minutes. Do not forget to set the correct temperature.
- We give time to the finished pastry to brew, and then cut it into portions and serve it to the table with a side dish or as a cut.
Unfortunately, not all branches of the food industry work in good faith, and as a result, we often face expired or low-grade sausage products. If you care about your loved ones, then cook them chicken pastry, which will be an excellent alternative to sausage. You will see: having tasted such a dish once, you no longer want to eat store sausage sandwiches. And besides, the pastrama will be a worthy decoration of the festive meal, if it is presented in the form of an original decorated cut. Enjoy your meal!