Some housewives do not like to cook chicken breast, because they believe that it turns out dryish. In fact, if you correctly select the sauce and follow all the rules of cooking chicken breast, the meat will be very tender and juicy. Let's look at how chicken breast is cooked in sour cream. We have selected for you some simple recipes for cooking this dish in the oven, in the pan and in the slow cooker.
Chicken breast in sour cream in the oven: recipe
First cook the whole chicken breast in the oven. To make it juicy, we will bake it in foil. You can take the breast on the bone or just a fillet - the taste of meat will not change. Baked chicken breast in sour cream with garlic is a truly magical dish.
- chicken breast;
- 1 onion;
- 2-3 tomatoes;
- sour cream (preferably fat) - 150-200 g;
- ½ tsp mustard;
- 2-3 garlic cloves;
- spice mix and salt.
- As already mentioned, the taste of chicken depends on the sauce. Let's cook it. Lay out sour cream in a separate container, add mustard and 1 tsp to it. lemon juice. Season with salt and a mixture of spices (it is better to take paprika and black pepper). You can also add any seasonings intended for chicken. Squeeze the garlic cloves into the sauce and mix it well.
- Wash the breast under running water and dry. Now we make transverse cuts on the breast with a knife and grease it with sour cream sauce. Leave the meat for a couple of hours to marinate.
- Onion head cleaned and cut into large rings.
- Tomatoes are also cut into rings.
- When the chicken breast is marinated, spread it on a baking sheet covered with food foil. And on top of the breast lay the onion, pressing it to the meat very tightly.
- Now in the same way we decompose the tomatoes.
- Wrap the breast in foil so that there are no gaps left, and put it in the oven, preheated to 190-200 degrees.
- We bake 45-50 minutes, and then open the foil and cook another 10 minutes. So our breast will get a golden crust. After the time the chicken breast with tomatoes and sour cream is ready. It can be served with sour cream-garlic or any other sauce.
You can add other ingredients to this dish, such as asparagus or eggplant.
Appetizing breast fried in a frying pan in sour cream sauce
If you need to quickly cook the meat for a side dish, you can chop the chicken fillet. Chicken breast stewed in sour cream in a pan, is soft and tender. And to give a refined taste, add mushrooms to our dish.
- boneless chicken breasts;
- garlic cloves;
- mushrooms (it is better to take champignons) - 350 g;
- 4 tbsp. l greasy sour cream;
- 2 tbsp. l flour;
- a mixture of peppers and salt;
- vegetable oil (can be olive).
- Wash chicken breasts, dry and rub with a mixture of peppers and salt. Heat the frying pan and fry the breasts in vegetable oil.
- Put the finished breasts in a separate container and cover them with food foil so that the meat does not cool.
- In a pan melt butter and fry in it sliced mushrooms. Roast them until the liquid evaporates, and the mushrooms turn slightly brown.
- Now season the mushrooms with a mixture of peppers and salt. Just do it carefully, remember that we have already salted and pepper breasts. Add flour to the pan, stir and fry the mushrooms in the flour for several minutes.
- Now you need to pour sour cream, mix and cook for several minutes.
- If the breasts are large, cut them in half and add to the pan. Stew for 5 minutes.
- Chicken breast with mushrooms in sour cream is ready. Fresh chopped greens can be added to the dish before serving it to the table. An ideal side dish for such a dish would be crushed potatoes or pasta.
Cooking tender chicken fillet in a slow cooker
We all know how multicooker simplifies the cooking process. Chicken breasts can be baked in a multi-cooker or cooked in slices in sour cream sauce. We will consider the second option.
- chicken breasts;
- ½ tbsp. broth;
- sour cream - 150 g;
- olive oil or any vegetable;
- garlic cloves;
- a mixture of peppers and salt.
- Wash the chicken breast, dry it and cut into portioned pieces so that the cubes are medium in size.
- The meat should be seasoned with a mixture of peppers and salt. You can also use dried herbs for chicken.
- Pour vegetable oil into the bowl of the multicooker, lay out pieces of chicken breast and fry in the Frying program for 5 minutes.
- Sour cream diluted with broth, add garlic juice and mix.
- Pour the sauce into the bowl of the multicooker, set the program "Quenching" and prepare before it ends.
- On a sound signal, open the multicooker lid and add chopped fresh greens.
Two in one: meat and potatoes
If you want to cook both a meat dish and a side dish at the same time, then you can bake chicken breasts with potatoes in the oven.
- chicken breasts;
- 2 onions;
- smoked cheese;
- potatoes - 5-6 pcs .;
- sour cream - 200 g;
- garlic cloves;
- spice mix and salt;
- vegetable oil.
- Potatoes and onions are peeled and cut into rings.
- Chicken breasts are washed, dried, cut into cubes and season with a mixture of spices and salt.
- Making sour cream garlic sauce.
- We take a baking sheet and pour a little vegetable oil into it, spreading it evenly over the whole area. Spread onions.
- Now you need to put sliced chicken breasts.
- The next layer is potatoes.
- Now sprinkle with grated cheese and sprinkle with sour cream-garlic sauce.
- Put the pan in the oven, preheated to 190-200 degrees, and cook for an hour.
All cooking options with chicken is simply impossible to count. Very tasty salad with chicken breast and sour cream. Experiment, cook with pleasure a variety of dishes and bon appetit!