If you want to pamper your household with something delicious, but you simply have no time for complicated cooking, then bake cheese cakes. Kneading the dough will take some 5-10 minutes, but bread can be served with tea, the first, main dish instead of bread, or just make a small snack.
To knead the dough, you need a small set of ingredients. If desired, additional ingredients can go there freely: greens, ham, vegetables, mushrooms, etc. There are various recipes for cheese flat cakes in 5 minutes:
- in fresh or sour milk.
How to cook cheese cakes in 5 minutes (recipe with photos)?
Kefir base for cheese cakes
Let's start with the simplest recipe for loaves without filling.
For the test will need:
- 2 tbsp. flour;
- 1 tbsp. grated hard cheese;
- 1 tbsp. kefir;
- a pinch of salt;
- 0.5 tsp. sugar and the same amount of baking soda;
- cooking oil for frying.
- For the best dissolution of seasonings, at first we will dissolve salt, sugar and soda in kefir. Note, the soda will react with the fermented milk product, kefir foams and "hiss".
- Add hard cheese chips. There are no special recommendations for the variety, it can be any cheese product available in your refrigerator, including a mixture of cheeses of different varieties (for piquancy of taste).
- The next and last ingredient is flour. Mix well.
- Bring the dough to a plastic mass that is not sticky to your hands. Divide it into small portions. Then each piece should be rolled out to a thickness of several millimeters (the thickness of the cake depends on how crispy should the cakes turn out).
- The process of frying is the simplest: lay out the blanks on a red-hot frying pan with butter and fry on both sides until ready. It is recommended to make the fire small, cook under the lid.
Lush Milk Cheese Tortillas
Cheese tortillas can be prepared without kefir, say, cheese tortillas in milk. Here you can use fresh dairy product or sour that you have. The amount of lactic acid depends on what other ingredients should be added to the dough, so that the cakes turn out to be lush and not rubber.
- 2 tbsp. flour;
- a pinch of salt;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil (in dough);
- 0.5 tbsp. fresh milk;
- 0.5 tbsp. finely grated hard cheese.
- Knead the dough, as in the previous recipe.
- Roll out blanks of cakes.
- But you can fry in 2 ways. First: on a hot skillet. Note that extra fat for frying can not be used. But if you do not want your cheese tortillas in milk to be too dry, you can lightly grease the pan with butter or choose a very fat cream cheese.
The second method of cooking: in the oven. Dough blanks are laid out on a baking sheet and baked in the oven for no more than a quarter of an hour. Before baking, you can sprinkle cheese crumb on top, so that a crisp crust appears in the finished cakes.
Fillings and flavorings
As we already mentioned, cheese tortillas without kefir can be cooked with a filling. This will give an extra flavor to the dish. Most popular supplements:
- finely chopped or grated ham;
- smoked sausages;
- cottage cheese, cheese, suluguni, cheese mixes;
- greens (including onions);
- finely chopped or grated boiled eggs;
- stewed sauerkraut;
- chopped, slightly passaged, mushrooms;
- grated, passaged carrots;
- potato filling;
- fried meat, liver, liver mince.
In general, all those food residues that were lying around in your refrigerator. Portions of dough, prepared according to one of the proposed recipes, roll out on the cake with a thickness of not more than 10 mm. In the middle of the cake lay out a portion of the filling, we do not regret. We fasten the ends of the dough (like pies) so that the filling does not flow out. Again, pass the rolling pin slightly to give the semi-finished product a plane. Fry or bake as previously suggested.
Some recommendations for stuffing
- Try to chop the ingredients of the filling as finely as possible so that the edges do not break through the dough when rolling the stuffed tortillas.
- It is desirable that the filling was dry, but not crumbly. Otherwise, crumbs may fall down when biting.
- Fillings that have been frying, it is better to "degrease" on a paper towel - why do you need extra calories?
- If you use ham, already cut into slices, then you can not grind it, but use it as a sheet layer.
Cooking cheese cakes without serious food and time is very easy. There would be a desire. By the way, if you have very little hard cheese, that is, you do not have half a glass, use cheese chips as a sprinkle. The dough, one way or another, soaked with cheese flavor and get crispy cheese crust. But such shortbread is better to bake.