Cheesecake, also known as cheesecake, is a national American dessert that has earned respect all over the world. Today it is the most popular dessert in cafes and restaurants. For those who have never tried it, we advise you to make a cheesecake at home and appreciate the whole palette of taste. You should not forget about the high calorie content of such a pie.
Cheesecake at home
- Shortbread - 250 g
- Butter - 100 g
- Soft cheese (Philadelphia, Viola, President, processed cheese) - 250 g
- Sour cream - 200 g
- Sugar - 100 g
- Eggs - 3 pcs
- Vanilla pod - 1pcs
- Chop the cookies by hand or in a combine until smooth. Melt the butter and mix with the cookies.
- Grease the baking pan, which has sides, and put the parchment on it. Spread all biscuits evenly across the bottom of the form.
- Cover the bag and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Now prepare the filling: put the sour cream in a container, add sugar, vanilla and beat well with a mixer. Hold the cheese a little on the table so that it becomes soft, add to the sour cream.
- Then you need to beat and add eggs.
- Now gently mix the entire filling until smooth.
- Remove the mold from the fridge, carefully lay out the cheese filling.
- Heat the oven to 170 ° C, see that the temperature does not rise above.
- Bake the cheesecake for about an hour: it will be ready when the middle one shakes a little, but it has already reddened. After you turn off the oven, the cake may settle slightly. To prevent it from cracking, hold it in an open oven for 35 minutes.
- Cool the cheesecake, you can leave it overnight in the refrigerator, and decorate it with a choice of strawberries, raspberries, mint leaves, banana, jam, lemon.
- Well cut the cake with a knife, which must be dipped in boiling water and wipe with a napkin.
And for lovers of strawberries, a recipe for a delicate cheesecake with strawberries is described in the article Baking with Strawberries.
Cook with pleasure cheese cake, enjoy your meal!