Cheese sauce is one of the most common additives to dishes that can make every culinary creation more piquant or delicate and give it new flavors. There are many different recipes for making sauces, the main ingredient of which is cheese. One or the other must be chosen depending on the dish with which this sauce will be served.
You yourself can experiment with the taste of the sauce, entering into the standard list of products for the preparation of different varieties of cheese or spices. Usually, melted cheese or durum cheese is used for cooking. This sauce can be served with meat, fish, various vegetables, mushrooms, pasta and even desserts.
Creamy Cheese Sauce with Garlic
- Cheese - 100 g
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Cream (20-30%) - 100 ml
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Grate cheese and garlic and grate. In a container with cheese and garlic, add cream, put the mixture on the stove.
- You need to cook the sauce in a water bath, stirring constantly. When the cheese is completely melted, add salt and re to taste, mix.
- If you do not like garlic, you can do without it. The sauce will still be very tasty, although it will lose a juicy touch.
Cheese Sauce: Recipe for Meat
This sauce is cooked very quickly and is perfect for giving meats new flavors.
- Parmesan cheese - 100 g
- Thick cream or sour cream - 100 ml
- Mustard (hot) - 2 tbsp. l
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Cheese finely grate. Heat the cream to boil, i.e. until small bubbles begin to appear.
- In the heated cream, add the grated cheese. Stir the mass until it dissolves. At the end of cooking, add the mustard, salt and pepper.
- If you want to make the sauce more spicy, you can add some chili pepper. Pour the fried sauce over the sauce and serve it.
- Instead of Parmesan, you can use cheddar cheese or any other varieties that melt well.
Cheese Spaghetti Sauce
- Milk - 150 ml
- Soft Cheese - 200 g
- Paprika, black pepper, salt - to taste
- Take soft cheese (remember that cheeses such as Adygei will not work, because they will not melt, and the use of feta cheese will make the sauce curdy) and cut it.
- Pour the milk into a small pot. Heat the liquid, but in no case do not bring to a boil!
- Put the sliced cheese in a pan to the heated milk. Cheese-milk mass must be heated over low heat to melt the cheese.
- Stir constantly while heating. As soon as the cheese begins to melt, remove the pan from the heat, continuing to stir the future sauce. The mass should be homogeneous and acquire a thick consistency.
- Now add to the sauce paprika, salt and pepper to your taste. In this recipe, paprika can be replaced with curry seasoning.
- The sauce is ready, you can pour them spaghetti. It is best to do this just before serving. This will allow the sauce to retain its flavor and taste.
Delicate nutmeg sauce
- Milk - 2 tbsp.
- Butter - 3 tbsp. l
- Flour - 2 tbsp. l
- Grated cheese - 50 g
- Nutmeg, salt, pepper - to taste
- Melt the butter by placing it in a saucepan. In the melted butter, add small portions of flour. All together, fry for 1 min.
- Continuing to stir, pour warm milk into the butter and flour, add grated cheese. Season with pepper, salt and nutmeg.
- Cook all this together until the sauce thickens. When cooking do not forget about constant stirring, so as not to form lumps. When the sauce has thickened, it is ready.
- Cream cheese sauce is one of the most common. It is perfect for both spaghetti and seafood.
How to cook cheese sauce with brandy?
This sauce goes well with boiled green vegetables, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Low-fat cottage cheese - 5 tbsp. l
- Cream Cheese - 100 g
- Roquefort cheese - 50 g
- Cognac - 1 tbsp. l
- White vinegar - a few drops
- Cayenne pepper - to taste
- Take cottage cheese and cream cheese and blend these ingredients in a blender. Cottage cheese must take dietary.
- Place crushed Roquefort in a separate dish and pour brandy over it, adding a few drops of white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Put the resulting cheese mixture together and whisk with a mixer. The sauce is ready.
Virtually any food can be supplemented with cheese sauce, cooked in one way or another. Each recipe has its own special "flavor". Making this sauce will not cause you any difficulties, and the products for it can be found in any store, but your dish will acquire new delicious tastes.