For those who do not like to bother with the dough, it is not difficult to buy it in any supermarket. But homemade dough is much tastier and better. If you do not have time, try to make a quick curd dough for pies. Believe me, the result will impress you.
The main features of cottage cheese dough
You do not need to have special culinary skills to cook the curd dough. It can be quickly and easily made yeast, sand, puff. This dough is suitable for almost any baking: pizza, pies, fried in a pan and in the oven, pies with various fillings, dumplings, pasties, etc. . But, despite the beauty of cottage cheese dough, it also has some cooking features:
- flour, like for any other dough, must be sifted, thus making it more crumbly and saturated with oxygen;
- It is important that all products are fresh and of high quality;
- too wet cottage cheese requires additional flour when kneading;
- ready cottage cheese dough should be given time "to rest": it is best to cover it with cling film and put in the refrigerator for a couple of hours;
- with ready cold dough, you must work quickly and only with clean, dry hands;
- the fat content of cottage cheese is not of great importance - you can choose it to your taste;
- the filling should be selected instant or semi-finished, as the products of cottage cheese dough burn, if they are long to fry or bake;
- so that the curd in the dough is more tender, it should be ground through a sieve;
- The main ingredient of dough is cottage cheese, but its taste in ready-made dishes is almost not felt;
- cottage cheese dough retains its freshness for a long time and does not harden.
The main features of cottage cheese dough are considered, now you can safely begin the process of mixing it.
Curd dough for pie with apples and pies
- ¾ Art. wheat flour;
- ¾ Art. sugar sand;
- 80 g butter;
- 0.5 tsp. baking powder for dough;
- 2 eggs;
- 1 incomplete glass of cottage cheese.
- Oil should be given a little time to lie at room temperature, so that it softens, and then you should rub it with sugar.
- Add fine-grained cottage cheese and whisk everything until a homogeneous mass with a mixer.
- Beat eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Flour need to sift through a sieve, mix with baking powder and add to the curd component.
- Mix everything thoroughly with a mixer at high speed until smooth.
- The dough will be quite liquid, you need to form the basis for the cake with a spoon.
- And if you plan to fry the pies, then you need to add more flour and knead the dough with your hands.
Apple pie cooked on such a dough will be a great substitute for bored charlotte.
Cottage cheese dough for fried pies
- 2 eggs;
- granulated sugar - ½ st. l .;
- fine-grained cottage cheese - 1 ½ st .;
- sour cream - 2 tbsp. l .;
- flour - 2 tbsp .;
- table salt - 1 tsp;
- baking soda - 1 tsp.
- We drive eggs into a deep bowl and mix with sugar, salt. Using a blender or mixer, beat the ingredients up to a uniform consistency.
- Mash cottage cheese with a fork and add to the egg mass. All carefully mix.
- Sour cream mixed with soda and spread to cottage cheese.
- Add the flour and knead the dough with a spoon.
- When it becomes hard to work with a spoon, we spread the dough on the table, sprinkled with flour, and continue to knead with your hands. The amount of flour may vary depending on its properties.
- It is necessary to knead until the dough reaches medium elasticity. The result should be a soft dough, which adheres slightly to the hands.
- Prepare the dough into a ball, cover with cling film and put it in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
To pies evenly browned and not burnt, they should be deep-fried with average heat.
Basis for bagels: cooking recipe with added oil
- low-fat cottage cheese - 1 tbsp .;
- butter - 200 g;
- sour cream - 1 tbsp. l .;
- wheat flour - 2 tbsp .;
- granulated sugar - 100 g;
- 2-3 eggs;
- baking soda - 1 tsp;
- If the cottage cheese is too large, it must be ground through a sieve, and then sprinkle with sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Allow the butter to soften at room temperature and add to the curd. Mix everything well.
- To the resulting curd mass you need to add sour cream.
- Quench the soda with vinegar and add to the sifted flour.
- Pour the flour in small portions into the curd mass and mix to a uniform consistency.
- When kneading becomes hard, the dough must be laid out on the table and kneaded until the elastic state of the hands.
- The finished dough must be allowed to "rest" for 30-40 minutes in the refrigerator.
Butter can be replaced with margarine, tastes from it will not be lost. This recipe for cottage cheese dough is perfect not only for bagels, but also for other pastries.
If you have little time or no desire to make long dips for pies, be sure to use the suggested methods of making curd dough. Believe me, they will occupy a solid place in the piggy bank of your recipes. Enjoy your meal!