Have you ever wondered why the delicious apple pie is called charlotte? Many argue that the cook, who opened the recipe for this baking, was passionately and hopelessly in love with a girl with a beautiful name Charlotte. Whatever it was, this dessert was loved by many, and its recipes are striking in their diversity. So, meet: charlotte with apples and cottage cheese.
Apple charlotte in a new way
Perhaps, everyone is familiar with the classic recipe of charlottes, so we will not focus our attention on it. Consider how to make a curd with apples without flour. The basis of the test will be apples and semolina. Try it and you will love this baking.
- 4 medium sized bulls;
- 1 egg;
- 1 tbsp. sugar sand;
- 1 tbsp. semolina;
- 100 g butter;
- 250 g of cottage cheese.
- Apples are peeled and cut into small cubes. Pour them with sugar and leave them until they pour the juice.
- We melt butter in a saucepan or in a water bath and combine it with egg and semolina.
- Now in the resulting mixture you need to add cottage cheese. Preliminary it can be ground by means of a sieve.
- Add apples to our dough and mix well.
- The form in which we bake charlotte, grease with oil and pour the dough into it.
- Place the form in the oven and bake the charlotte for about half an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Charlotte with bread crumbs for lovers of culinary experiments
This recipe of charlotte with cottage cheese and apples is unusual in that instead of dough crackers are used. They should be white and thin, you can simply dry the ribbed loaf.
- 350 g white crackers;
- 3 apples;
- 1 tbsp. sugar sand;
- 2 eggs;
- to taste raisins;
- 200 g of cottage cheese.
- With crackers cut the crust.
- Fill the crackers with milk for a few minutes, and then squeeze excess liquid from them.
- In a cottage cheese add a little milk and knead it. Then combine it with an egg and ½ tbsp. sugar sand.
- Apples are cleaned and rubbed, combine with ½ tbsp. sugar and mix.
- The form is generously greased with oil and crushed with bread crumbs. The first layer lay out half of the crackers, soaked in milk.
- Then distribute the curd layer.
- From above cottage cheese we do apple layer.
- The last layer of charlotte - crackers. Spread them evenly, distribute on top pieces of butter and raisins. Lightly sprinkle charlotte with milk.
- We bake a charlotte in the oven at a temperature mark of 160-170 degrees until golden brown.
Exquisite pastry from multicooker
Charlotte with cottage cheese and apples in a slow cooker is an ideal way to make a quick breakfast. You only need to lay the products in the multi bowl, and the kitchen assistant will do the rest. According to this recipe, you can bake the charlotte and in the oven.
- 2.2 Art. sugar sand;
- 5 chicken eggs;
- 2 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 10 medium apples;
- 300 g of cottage cheese;
- 50 g butter.
- First of all, we need to knead the dough. Beat eggs until foam appears and then add 2 tbsp. sugar, mix. Now enter the sifted flour in batches and knead the base for charlotte until homogeneous. The main thing is that there are no lumps left.
- To cook the curd filling, we need to combine it with 0.2 tbsp. sugar and butter, and then beat well with a mixer until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Apples are peeled and cut into beautiful slices.
- Lubricate the multi-bowl with butter and put half of our dough into it. Well level it and lay out some apples.
- On top of the apples distribute the filling of the curd.
- Pour dough into multi-bowl and top with apples.
- Exhibit the program "Baking" and cooking time 1 hour.
- After the allotted time has elapsed, we leave the charlotte in the multi-bowl for another ten minutes, and then carefully remove it.
Cottage cheese and apple dessert with almond notes
Charlotte with apples and curd in the oven with the addition of cinnamon and almond chips turns out very tasty. Such baking can be safely ranked as a festive dessert.
- 1 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 8 tbsp. l sugar sand;
- 120 g butter;
- 1 tbsp. l sour cream;
- 1 tsp. baking powder;
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder;
- 0.5 kg of cottage cheese;
- 5 eggs;
- 1 tbsp. l starch;
- 1 tsp. vanilla;
- 4-5 apples;
- 3 tbsp. l lemon juice;
- 5 tbsp. l almond chips.
- Apples are peeled and cut into slices. Sprinkle the apple pieces with lemon juice and leave for now.
- To prepare the dough, you need to combine the following ingredients: a third cup of sifted flour, 70 g of softened butter, 1 chicken yolk, sour cream, cinnamon powder, 4 tbsp. l sugar and baking powder. Knead the dough, gradually adding the sifted flour.
- The oven is heated to 180 °. Shape generously with butter and spread the dough, and then send to the oven for ten minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the filling for charlotte: 4 tbsp. l sugar rub with 50 g of softened butter. Now slowly introduce 4 eggs in turn and knead.
- Add cottage cheese, mix and add starch.
- We take out the form from the oven and on top of the slightly baked cake layer, lay out the curd filling and then the apple slices. Sprinkle charlotte with cinnamon powder and almond chips.
- We send the charlotte in the oven and bake for about an hour at a temperature of 180 °.
We looked at several completely different ways of cooking charlotte. You can easily modify the recipes, for example, add any berries or fruits. Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!