This recipe is ideal for the economical hostess, because in the fall there are a lot of green tomatoes in the country. And there is no better dish than caviar from green tomatoes! In addition, its unusual taste can be an excellent addition to meat dishes at any feast. Even the most inexperienced gourmet will immediately appreciate your efforts.
- Green tomatoes - 1kg
- Sweet pepper - 500 g
- Onions - 500 g
- Celery - 100 g
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Vinegar - 1st.l.
- Ground black pepper
- My tomatoes several times in warm water, cut tails, defects and cut into halves. Fill them with salted water and boil a little.
- Pepper and onion clean, cut, remove seeds from the pepper. Celery wash with cold water, cut into large pieces.
- Now we skip all the vegetables through a meat grinder. We put them in an enamel bowl, add salt, put sugar, spices, vinegar and mix well.
- Caviar from green tomatoes should be cooked for about 2-3 hours on low heat.
- Banks need to sterilize, cool a little caviar and pour in containers. Roll covers and turn upside down, wrapped with a blanket. Store cans of caviar in a cool dry place.
Cook with pleasure home-made, enjoy your meal!