In winter, you want something unusual and interesting. Try to cook carrot caviar for the winter. It is not difficult to prepare it, special efforts are not needed. Any hostess can handle this recipe.
Caviar from carrots for the winter
Composition of carrot caviar:
- carrots - 2 kg
- tomatoes - 2.5 kg
- garlic - 8-10 cloves
- sugar - 3 tbsp.
- Salt (preferably iodized) - 1 tbsp.
- vinegar (6 percent) - 70 ml
- black pepper - to taste
- vegetable oil - for frying
Cooking carrot caviar:
- Cook the vegetables: clean and wash them well.
- Tomatoes and carrots, grate or chop in a meat grinder.
- Heat a pan with vegetable oil. Put the vegetables to simmer. Salt them, add sugar.
- Simmer over low heat for an hour and a half. Periodically stir the future caviar.
- A few minutes before the end of cooking, add chopped garlic and black pepper to taste.
- Pour in the vinegar and mix well.
- Extinguish a little, then.
- Pour the finished carrot caviar in the form of heat into sterilized jars. Roll up for the winter. Put upside down in a dark warm place.
- It is better to wrap the banks with something warm (a blanket). Let the banks stand so night. After that, they can be stored on the balcony or in the refrigerator.
This recipe for cooking carrot caviar for the winter will surely please you. Carrot caviar is healthy and tasty. It can be served with a variety of dishes that blend to taste.