Cauliflower salad for the winter - a great and original in appearance appetizer, which goes well with many dishes. From this vegetable you can make a lot of various and useful side dishes. But few people know that canned billet from it retains all the brightness of taste and is also rich in vitamins.
The main advantage of this vegetable crop is the perfect combination with almost all products. From it you can make canned salads and delicate snacks for the winter with the addition of tomatoes, eggplants, mushrooms, pepper, potatoes, broccoli, beans, dill, apples.
Canned cauliflower is amazingly combined with meat and cheese dishes. If you want to surprise your guests, make a snack with cranberries and lingonberries.
Harvesting cauliflower for long-term storage is a simple and easy process. And so that delicate inflorescences preserve the vitamins, the main thing is not to digest them.
A simple recipe for cauliflower salad for the winter
Preparations for the preparation of which are used affordable and simple products will decorate the most exquisite table.
- 1.5 kg of cauliflower;
- 1 kg of ripe tomatoes (preferably small);
- 200 g carrots;
- 2 sweet peppers (for more beauty, you can use fruits of different colors);
- 250 ml of vegetable oil;
- 100 ml of vinegar (9%);
- 100 grams of greens (dill or parsley);
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 50 g of salt.
- Disconnect the cabbage into small twigs. Put aside those that have defects (spots, rot, wormholes). Rinse the remaining fragments thoroughly and allow them to dry.
- Process cabbage inflorescences in a special way so that they retain the vitamins and delicate structure - use blanching. Sprigs of a size not exceeding 2 cm are sufficient to hold in boiling water for only 3 minutes. Be sure to let them dry out after the procedure.
- Mash the tomatoes mashed, use a blender or a conventional meat grinder.
- Slice carrots and peppers in the way you like: fine straws, circles, wedges
- Chop the greens finely.
- In a saucepan, pour vinegar and oil alternately. Heat a little and slowly pour salt and granulated sugar into the already warm salad mass.
- Then lay the vegetables (except cauliflower) and finely chopped greens. Garlic can be put in whole slices, and can be crushed with a press.
- When the lettuce mass begins to boil, lay cabbage inflorescences.
- Reduce heat, simmer for another 20 minutes and lay out on the jars.
Salad "Cauliflower in Tomato"
This is an incredibly tasty and healthy vegetable snack, enriched with vitamins, which are so lacking in winter.
- 2.5 kg of cauliflower;
- 1 kg of carrots;
- 0.5 kg of onions;
- 0.5 kg of Bulgarian sweet pepper;
- 1 hot little pepper;
- 2 medium heads of garlic.
For tomato fill:
- 1.5 liters of tomato juice;
- ½ tbsp. vinegar 9%;
- ½ tbsp. sugar sand;
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil;
- 2.5 Art. l salts;
- for a more savory taste - a couple of black peppercorns and cloves.
- Divide the cabbage forks into small twigs about 3 cm in size.
- Bring the tomato base to a boil.
- Gradually add sugar, salt, carrots and peppers, as well as onions cut into half rings.
- Boil the resulting mass on low heat, stirring constantly, wait 20 minutes.
- Only then add the garlic, cut into small pieces.
- Boil another 5 minutes and lay out the banks, which must be sterilized beforehand.
The recipe will help you make a real cauliflower delicacy. Salad can be served as a snack for a simple lunch or a festive feast.
- 1 kg of cauliflower;
- 1 kg of broccoli;
- 0.6 kg of sweet pepper (preferably yellow);
- 1 kg of tomatoes (choose ripe, even slightly over-ripe fruits);
- 4 tbsp. l salt;
- 4 tbsp. l sugar sand;
- a bunch of dill and parsley;
- ½ tbsp. regular vinegar 9%;
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil.
- Divide broccoli and cauliflower into thin twigs. It is desirable that their size was not more than 3 cm.
- To preserve the vitamins and the full flavor of the cabbage, blanch the branches in boiling water for about 3 minutes.
- Mash tomatoes in mashed potatoes, chop the remaining vegetables. Garlic for more flavor and aroma is best crushed press.
- Heat the tomato mass slowly over low heat.
- Pour the oil with vinegar to it, mix well.
- Pour salt and sugar.
- As soon as the lettuce mixture begins to boil, put the cabbage sprigs you have blanched before.
- Reduce heat to low and torment the mass on the fire for half an hour.
- When time is up, lay out hot on the cans.
Appetizing and delicious salad "Assorted"
Another original recipe for cauliflower salad, rich in vitamins. It will delight you with its extraordinary taste, aroma and crispy vegetables.
- 1 kg of cauliflower;
- 1 kg of broccoli;
- 1 kg of carrots;
- 1 kg of pepper (use multi-colored vegetables - and your assortment will be bright and very beautiful);
- 1 kg of cucumbers;
- 1 kg of onions;
- 10 cloves of garlic (if you prefer a spicy snack, add another 5 cloves);
- 200 ml of ordinary table vinegar;
- 4 things. carnations;
- 30-50 g of granulated sugar;
- 30-50 g of salt;
- dill, parsley to taste.
- Wash vegetables thoroughly with cold water and dry.
- Put garlic and spices in sterilized jars. If you decide to add dill or parsley, lay with them.
- Next, lay out the vegetables: cabbage disassembled into sprigs, carrots cut into rings, and chopped peppers with medium straw.
- Cook the marinade. In 3 liters of warm water dissolve sugar and salt, add vinegar.
- Boil the marinade for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into cans.
Original Spicy Salad
If you like spicy dishes, this method of cooking cauliflower in spicy chili sauce is sure to please you.
- 3 kg of cauliflower;
- 2 not very large zucchini;
- 1.5 kg of carrots;
- 1.5 kg of pepper;
- 3 heads of garlic;
- 500 ml of vegetable oil;
- 250 g of chili sauce (adjust the amount to your liking);
- 1 liter of tomato juice;
- 4 tbsp. l salts;
- 250 grams of sugar;
- 250 ml of table vinegar (9%).
- Disassemble the cauliflower into separate small twigs.
- Cut the rest of the vegetables as you like.
- Pour the hot sauce into the dish, in which you will prepare the salad mixture.
- Make medium heat and add butter, juice, salt and granulated sugar.
- Mix thoroughly until sugar is completely dissolved and place vegetables, including cabbage sprigs.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat and beat it for half an hour. Do not forget to stir to prevent burning of the masses.
- After 25 minutes, add vinegar with garlic passed through the press. You can just chop it.
- After 5 minutes, the original spicy cauliflower salad with a savory flavor is ready. It remains to put it in banks.
Cabbage of this variety is an elegant and healthy vegetable, which, no doubt, will decorate any dish. In cauliflower salads, harvested for the winter, small inflorescences perfectly retain their shape and turn into a delicious original snack.