Cauliflower is a tasty and healthy product. In the double boiler you can cook cauliflower, keeping all the vitamins and nutrients in it. What are the cauliflower recipes in a double boiler?
Cauliflower with cheese in a double boiler
- Cauliflower - 1 head
- Dutch cheese - 350 g
- Viola cheese with dill and cucumbers
- Disassemble the cabbage into medium sized inflorescences, rinse thoroughly. Put the cabbage in a steamer in a single layer, top with salt and place a small piece of cheese on each inflorescence.
- Steam the cauliflower for 20-25 minutes.
- Before serving cabbage, sprinkle it with fresh chopped greens.
Cauliflower with garlic and broccoli in a double boiler
- Broccoli inflorescences - 10 pcs
- Cauliflower - 1 medium head
- Crushed garlic - 1 tsp
- Butter - 100 g
- Fresh basil leaves, sliced - 1/3 tbsp.
- White ground pepper - 1 pinch
- Fresh thyme - 4 sprigs
- Bay leaf - 2 pieces
- Chopped cilantro - 1/3 Art.
- Disassemble cabbage into florets, rinse thoroughly. Mix the softened butter with crushed garlic, basil and a small amount of white pepper. Fill the bottom compartment of the double boiler with water for 1/3. Boil water with thyme and 1 tsp. salt, add the broken bay leaf.
- In the upper compartment lay out the cabbage, bring it to half ready. Then put broccoli florets there and cook for about 5 minutes.
- When the cabbage is ready, coat it fairly generously with garlic oil, cover the steamer with a lid, literally for 30 seconds, to melt the butter.
- To decorate the finished dish you need finely chopped cilantro.
Cauliflower with onion sauce in a double boiler
- Cauliflower - 1 kg
- Cream - 250 ml
- Green onions chopped - 3 tbsp.
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- Divide the cabbage into florets, rinse thoroughly. Spread it in a double boiler and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cream mixed with salt and pepper. All well whipped, add chopped onions.
- Put ready-made cauliflower on a dish, pour with cream and serve.
Cauliflower in a double boiler
- Cauliflower - 800 g
- Olive oil - 20 g
- Cabbage disassembled into inflorescences, rinse thoroughly. Put the cabbage in a double boiler for 15 minutes.
- Put the finished cabbage on a dish, salt, pour olive oil and serve.
Cauliflower in a double boiler with sauce
- Cauliflower - 1 head
- Milk - 2 tbsp.
- Flour - 1.5 st.l.
- Egg - 1 pc
- Butter - 1 tbsp.
- Cauliflower put cook in a double boiler for 25 minutes. Readiness check with a fork.
- Cook the sauce. Heat the oil, pour flour into it and heat the mixture until it becomes cream-colored. Then add milk, bring to a boil, stirring constantly, add salt. Let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes, then add the egg yolk and strain.
- Put the prepared cauliflower on a dish, pour over the sauce and serve.
Cauliflower in a double boiler under the soy sauce
- Cauliflower - 400 g
- Soy sauce - 1.5 tbsp.
- Hot red pepper - ¼ tsp.
- Chicken broth - 0.5 tbsp.
- In the tank double boiler pour 1 cup of water. Wash cauliflower, divide into florets, put in a double boiler, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Heat broth in a saucepan along with soy sauce and pepper.
- Put the finished cabbage on a dish, pour it with the broth mixture, add salt and serve.
As you can see, you can cook a large number of various cauliflower dishes in a double boiler.A special charm to the taste of dishes is added by the fact that absolutely all vitamins and healthy substances are preserved in cabbage.
Enjoy your meal!