On the shelves of stores today you can find many varieties of canned food. However, it is not always certain that they are of high quality and will not harm our health. The most delicious for many are harvesting of fish. If you are afraid to buy industrial products, you can make canned fish at home.
Is it possible to prepare canned fish for the winter at home?
Preparing real canned fish at home is a real art. To do this, choose products without any damage. Both river and sea fish will be suitable for harvesting, but the best canned food comes from mackerel. To pour, you can use olive or corn oil, if necessary, add tomato juice.
If you decide to keep canned food for the winter, you need to roll them into 0.5 l or 1 l glass jars. Carrots, parsley, dill and garlic are used as seasonings and additives. The aroma and taste of the future dish will depend on their correct combination.
The advantages of home canned food are natural products and the absence of preservatives. At the same time, if the technology is not followed, the workpiece may deteriorate after a while. Sometimes fish is digested, and it loses its "commodity" look. If you still ventured to make canned goods at home, strictly follow the recipe.
Nutritious and tasty canned in oil
Canned fish in oil at home is the easiest option. Its only drawback is the large amount of oil required for preparation.
- 2 kg of fish;
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil;
- Lavrushka leaf;
- Washed fish cut into large pieces of 5 cm.
- Sterilize the jars and, permanently sealing the contents, put the pieces into them.
- In a separate bowl pour a little water, salt, pepper, pour oil.
- Pour the marinade in jars and put a couple of leaves of Lavrushka.
- Preheat oven to a temperature of 120 degrees.
- Place the jars in the oven on a baking sheet and sterilize for 3 hours.
- Take out the canned goods and roll up.
- Cool the jars, and then put them in a cold place.
Fish in tomato - what could be better?
This variant of preparation is more complicated, but at the same time, tomato canned fish from fish at home will appeal to everyone. First you need to make a sauce. You can choose any fish, it all depends on the preferences of the hostess and her family.
- 0.5 kg of tomato paste;
- 3 onions;
- 0.3 kg of carrots;
- 300 ml of water;
- Chop vegetables into small cubes.
- Put in a frying pan, add a little oil and fry slightly.
- When onions and carrots grab a crust, you can send them salt, tomato paste, spices, some water.
- Simmer the sauce on low heat for a quarter of an hour.
- Fish cut into pieces and spread on banks.
- Pour tomato sauce and simmer in the oven at 120 degrees for 3 hours.
- Cool at room temperature and send to a cool place.
We do preparation in the crock-pot
If you have a multicooker, the process of harvesting canned fish at home is greatly simplified. You can take the same ingredients as for traditional cooking in the oven, but you will not have to sterilize the jars. It is enough to process all the components in a slow cooker, and then put it in a bowl and roll it up.
- Fish cut into pieces, sprinkle with spices, add the necessary ingredients and send to the multicooker bowl.
- Set the mode required for extinguishing, and process for half an hour.
- Spread the finished product in sterilized jars.
- Pour the sauce or butter, roll up the lids.
- Put in a cool place.
How to make canned fish in an autoclave?
If there is an autoclave at home, you can make real canned fish similar to the store. Such preparation will be saved for a long time, and you will not have to worry about it. Autoclave - a special device for sterilizing canned products. Usually it is used in industrial conditions, but nowadays there is an opportunity to purchase a kitchen appliance for the house. If you like canned food, you cannot do without an autoclave.
- 1 kg of fish - 1 onion;
- on 1 half-liter jar of preparation:
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- laurel leaf;
- 3-4 peppercorns.
- Peel the fish and divide into portions.
- Spread the spices and bay leaf on the banks.
- Place the fish pieces on top, leaving 2 cm to the neck of the jar.
- Each can pour 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
- Roll up the lids and place the blanks in an autoclave. For sterilization, you can choose the mode of 110 degrees (handle 20 minutes) or 115 degrees (processing lasts 15 minutes).
Canned fish in tomato sauce in an autoclave
- 2 kg of fish - 2 pcs. bulbs and carrots;
- 0.5 liters of tomato juice;
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste;
- vegetable oil.
- Prepare fish, salt.
- Heat the pan, pour vegetable oil into it.
- Pieces of fish into flour and fry until it forms a crust.
- Saute onions and grated carrots in a separate pan.
- Pour the vegetables with tomato juice, put the pasta and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a sterilized jars, dip the fish, pour the sauce and add a little vegetable oil.
- Spread out the spices.
- Roll up the lids and place the canned food in the autoclave.
- Cook for 30-70 minutes at 120 degrees.
If you like to open a jar with something delicious in the winter, canned fish recipes at home are sure to come in handy. With their help, you can prepare a natural healthy product and enjoy it on holidays or at a hearty homemade dinner.