The daily problem of menu development is faced not only by the chefs of restaurants. Often the housewives do not know what to cook for dinner or dinner. But sometimes so eager to surprise their loved ones with something tasty. Try to bake fish pie from canned food, especially since this dish can be safely considered a budget option.
Turn to professional culinary advice.
If you like fish and constantly include it in your diet, then for a change you can make a pie. Today, your task is simplified: in order to bake a delicious cake that will be an excellent snack, you do not need to clean the fish and cut it, removing small bones. Go to the nearest store and buy canned goods. You'll see, the pie with canned fish will delight even among gourmets and too whimsical households.
And so that such fish pastries turn out to be refined and tasty, let's learn a few tricks of experienced chefs:
- As a rule, the cake of canned food is baked in the oven, but you can use the slow cooker for these purposes. Pie with canned fish in a slow cooker is very soft, fragrant and nourishing.
- When baking fish cake in a slow cooker, choose only the appropriate program mode, and also do not forget to turn it over using a special tack-basket.
- To make the cake delicacy and juiciness in the dough, add chopped parsley or dill.
- Before baking, the oven must be heated to a temperature mark of about 180-190 °.
- Table soda can be replaced with a baking powder. At the same time observe strictly proportions 1: 3.
- 10 g of baking powder are added for approximately 0.4 kg of sifted flour.
- You can bake jellied pie with canned fish. In this case, the weight of sour cream, kefir or table mayonnaise should be controlled in accordance with the fat content and consistency of the product.
- You do not know which canned food to choose, give preference to quality products, for example, herring, mackerel or horse mackerel, cod.
- To bake a can of fish with canned food and mayonnaise, it is best to choose a product with a high concentration of fat - about 50 or 67%.
Brilliant and easy - the best recipe for fish pie
As already mentioned, almost any dough can be used to make a cake with canned fish: puff, kefir, yeast, lean, jellied. The simplest, most economical and affordable option is the preparation of jellied pie on kefir. As a fish stuffing, we choose canned pink salmon. To make the cake more satisfying, add some potatoes. By the way, the pie with canned fish and potatoes can be a complete meal for breakfast or dinner.
- 250 g of kefir;
- 1 onion;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 1 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 1 potato;
- fish canned salmon - 1 bank;
- 0.5 tsp. soda, slaked 9% vinegar.
- To begin, we will prepare all the necessary components.
- Pour kefir into deep dishes, add chicken eggs, soda, slaked with vinegar 9% vinegar, and sifted flour.
- All components are very well mixed, so that we have a batter. It is the dough of such consistency that is necessary for baking a pie on kefir with canned fish.
- Peel potatoes and rinse with water. Then grind it into thin sticks.
- Onion also cleaned and cut into small cubes. Then pass the onion in a frying pan.
- We take the form or baking sheet and grease slightly with vegetable oil.
- At the bottom lay out about half the cooked dough.
- On top evenly lay out the potato layer.
- Next, lay out the browned onions and fish fillets. Pre-fillet of pink salmon thoroughly mash with a fork.
- We spread the rest of the dough and level it with a spatula.
- We send the cake in the oven for 40-45 minutes. The optimal temperature threshold for baking is 180 °.
- You can check the readiness of the fish pie with a skewer or toothpick.
- Give the baking a little cool and cut the cake into pieces.
Seafood in the best recipes of Russian cuisine
If you prefer to cook pastries exclusively using yeast, then do not change your habits. You can bake fish cake from canned food on yeast dough. Boiled eggs and chopped greens will give baking an extraordinary taste and aroma. This cake will be to everyone's taste. By analogy, fish fillet pies are baked. Only the preparation of such a filling will take you more time. By the way, you can choose absolutely any canned fish: in oil, in tomato sauce, and some hostesses use boiled shrimps for the filling.
- 1 ½ tbsp. milk;
- 50 g of creamy softened butter;
- 5 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 3 tbsp. l sugar sand;
- 50 ml of vegetable refined oil;
- 1 tbsp. slightly warm water;
- 10 g dry yeast;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- canned fish;
- salt and pepper mixture;
- fresh juice 1/3 of lemon;
- Onions feathers - a small bunch.
- As you know, yeast dough must definitely come up, so baking preparation is advisable to start with kneading.
- In a deep bowl pour out lightly warm milk and water.
- Add the yeast to the liquid and leave them for 3 minutes.
- Then mix everything well until the yeast is completely dissolved.
- Melt the butter and mix it with vegetable refined. In the oil mixture we drive in three chicken eggs.
- Mix the yeast base with the oil and gradually add the flour.
- Mix the dough in a warm place for 1.5-2 hours.
- Meanwhile, boil the eggs and chop them into cubes.
- Finely chop the onion feathers.
- Fill canned fish fillet.
- We lift the dough into two pieces and roll it into a sheet.
- Put the first sheet on the bottom of the pan, pre-oiled or covered with baking paper.
- Next, lay out the filling: canned fish, boiled eggs with onions.
- Add salt and pepper mixture to your taste.
- On top of the filling lay out the second sheet of dough.
- We send the cake in the oven for 60 minutes. The optimum temperature for baking is 190 °.
Home baking: simple and tasteful
Few housewives know that the fish fillet not only goes well with rice garnish, but these components can be used as a filling for baking. The pie with rice and canned fish will be fragrant and very soft. Do not forget to boil rice and thoroughly rinse.
- 250 ml of sour cream;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- canned fish;
- 12 tbsp. l sifted flour;
- ½ tbsp. polished rice;
- 250 ml of table mayonnaise.
- In a separate bowl, mix table mayonnaise with sour cream.
- Add chicken eggs to the liquid base and beat everything well.
- Then to taste lightly add the liquid mass and add the sifted flour.
- Cover the bottom of the pan or pan with baking paper and lay out half the dough.
- Mash the fish fillets with a fork and mix with boiled washed rice.
- Top with a uniform layer lay out the canned fish with rice.
- On the filling lay the rest of the dough.
- Send our fish pie to the oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
- The baked fish pie is slightly cooled and cut into pieces.
You see, from improvised products, which are in almost any refrigerator, you can quickly make an excellent snack or a full breakfast. Fish pie is not only tasty, but also useful. Love experiments? Then try to combine canned fish with a variety of vegetables, spices, cheese, mushrooms and herbs. Enjoy your meal!