The cake is very simple to prepare and at the same time so delicate in taste. Cooking it well for a large number of guests: it is conveniently cut and moderately sweet.
The composition of the cake with cream
- Ready cakes - 3 pcs
- Condensed milk (boiled) - 250 ml
- Dry cream (vanilla) - 1 bag
- Cold milk - 100 ml
- Banana - 2 pcs
- Kiwi - 2 pieces
- Strawberry - 3 pcs
- Lemon - 1 pc
Cooking Cream Cake
- We put the first cake on a flat dish, grease it with boiled condensed milk, about 3 tbsp. on the cake. Three bananas on a coarse grater, add 1 tsp lemon zest, a little more, it is already to taste. Smear a couple of spoons of banana mixture over the condensed milk.
- We cover with the following cake, also we grease it with condensed milk and banana mixture.
- We cover everything with the third, final cake. Now pour the dry cream in a high bowl so that it is convenient to beat them with a mixer. According to the instructions for a bag of cream you need about 150 ml of milk, but in reality it is a lot. Therefore, pour 100 ml of cold milk, mix with dry cream and beat well with a mixer until the cream begins to take shape.
- Now garnish the third cake with cream, carefully brushing the entire cake.
- Rinse the kiwi and strawberries with warm water, peel the kiwi and cut into thin slices. Cut the tails of strawberries and cut them into slices. Now, decorate the cake with fruit: put kiwi on the edges, and strawberries near the middle. From above you can make a curb of cream or simply decorate the fruit with them.
Well, the cake and ready, though, quickly turned out? Now put it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours so that it is soaked, and then proceed to the dessert.
- How to cook biscuit dough?
- How to cook the cake?
Such a cake will be the best gift for your loved ones, they will definitely appreciate your diligence, creative approach and unforgettable taste!
Enjoy your meal!