This original and delicious cake is made from dough, which looks like a biscuit and is decorated with natural melted chocolate. The dish is simple enough to cook, and it will suit any sweet tooth.
Cake Count ruins biscuit with condensed milk
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Flour - 3 tbsp.
- Condensed milk - 380 g
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Baking soda - 1 tsp.
- Cocoa powder - 3 tbsp.
- Vanillin - 1 bag
- Salt - Pinch
- Oily (30 percent) sour cream - 800 g
- Icing sugar - 1, 5 tbsp.
- Milk chocolate - 200 g
- Canned pineapples in slices - 1 can
- For baking cakes, the oven should be heated to about 180 degrees. Separate the yolks carefully from the proteins. Pound the yolks with half the sugar until white, add to them condensed milk, vanillin, salt, flour and soda, mix everything well. Separately, beat the proteins with the 2nd half of the sugar until a dense foam forms, add the mixture to the dough and mix. Divide the dough into 2 parts, add cocoa powder to one half, mix everything well.
- Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil, sprinkle with fine crushed crackers, bake dark and light cakes for about 20 minutes until ready. Remove the finished cakes from the oven and cool well. Light cut into 2 parts horizontally, darker - into cubes of about 3 to 3 cm.
- Cook the cream. To do this, whisk the sour cream with a mixer, gradually adding sugar powder there, until the mixture is approximately twice as large in volume. Drain the juice from a jar of pineapples and put them in a large bowl.
- Collect the cake: grease the halves of the light cake and put one on the other; Each piece of dark cake dipped in cream and spread on the top light one, and so in several layers, interspersed with pineapple slices.
- Melt the chocolate bars in the water bath. Pour the cake over the top with the resulting icing.
Tort graph ruins from meringue
This recipe uses 2 cream: protein and boiled condensed milk. Meringue - a difficult product to prepare for those who are trying to do it for the first time. In the technology of preparation of meringue, the norm of products - 50 g of sugar is taken for 1 egg weighing 65-75 g. There are some subtleties: regular sugar is needed, not powdered sugar. Proteins from yolks are separated carefully so as not to mix. The dishes should be dry so that the moisture does not change the consistency of the protein cream.
- Sugar - 2 tbsp.
- Flour -1 tbsp.
- Baking soda - 1 tsp.
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Protein - 5 pcs.
- Softened butter - 200 g
- Sugar powder - ½ tbsp.
- Condensed milk - ½ st.
- Concentrated milk - ½ tbsp.
- Walnuts - ½ tbsp.
- Dark chocolate - 50 g
- Biscuit. Mix 1 tbsp. sugar, eggs, slaked soda and vinegar with flour and whisk with a mixer. Cover the bottom of the form with parchment paper and pour the dough. Bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Meringue. 3 whisk protein with 1 tbsp. sugar until foam is formed. Spread grease-free parchment paper on a baking sheet and spoon round meringues with a spoon. Bake in the oven at about 100 degrees 1 hour.
- Protein cream. 2 whip the whites in the foam, add powdered sugar and nuts. Gently mix again.
- Cream of condensed milk. Beat the softened butter with condensed milk to a uniform mass. Pour in the concentrated milk and whisk.
- The most crucial moment is to make a cake. Cut the cakes into 2 flat pieces, put 1 cake in a dish. Smear cream of condensed milk and cover with 2nd cake. Cream again. Dip each meringue into the protein cream and spread on the surface of the cake. Continue to spread the meringue, giving the cake a cone look. Pour chocolate over the top. Decorate the cake with nuts. The cake should freeze.
How to cook a cake count ruins: video
Count ruins - a delicious homemade cake. There are many recipes for cooking, you can choose for every taste. Biscuit cakes and chocolate filling are considered standard ingredients - the remaining ingredients can be included as desired.