Dishes cooked in a slow cooker have long been considered more beneficial compared to other methods of heat treatment. It seems that the process does not occur with the help of modern miracle technology, but in the Russian stove. Buckwheat porridge with milk in a slow cooker is no exception. It can be prepared for the whole family - and you get the most healthy and tasty dish.
Buckwheat contains many vitamins and minerals. Nutritionists advise to eat a portion of this cereal for breakfast to recharge your batteries for the whole day. However, the cereal must be prepared so that most of the nutrients are preserved unscathed, otherwise the dish will lose its unique value.
Buckwheat porridge on milk in a slow cooker is an ideal solution to the problem. Most devices of this type are cooked under pressure or have the function of heating or languor. Thanks to them, the cereal swells, rather than being cooked like on a stove, while retaining all the vitamins. Porridge with milk for breakfast will be a good family tradition, if you know how to cook it correctly.
How to choose products?
To make the dish tasty, you must correctly select the products. Buckwheat should be a pleasant brown color, odorless damp and rancid. Before use, the grits should be sorted, cleared of black grains. Next, buckwheat to rinse in several waters. To make porridge crumbly, the grits can be pre-fried for a few minutes in butter.
Most housewives use pasteurized milk to make porridge. If you purchased a home product, it is advisable to boil it before use and cool it. This will prevent undesirable infections in your body. If milk is too fat for you, it is better to dilute it with water. Porridge for children up to the year is prepared on a special children's product that has undergone additional processing. To the liquid did not run away, you can grease the edge of the bowl with butter.
The process of cooking buckwheat in a slow cooker can take place in different modes. If you choose the program "Preheating" or "languor", then the appearance of porridge will be very different from the traditional, although the taste will benefit. The croup in this case will swell up greatly, having absorbed all the milk. If you prefer a liquid consistency, you can remove the buckwheat from the device and pour hot milk over it separately. Cooking in the "eponymous" option - "Milk porridge" - will allow you to enjoy the usual version.
Recipe for buckwheat milky porridge in a slow cooker
- croup - 0.2 kg;
- milk - 0.5 l;
- sugar - 4 tbsp. l .;
- Krupa out and rinse. Pre-soak it is not necessary.
- Put buckwheat into the bowl of the device and fill it with milk.
- Salt, pour sugar and close the lid.
- Install the program "Porridge" or "languor".
- After 10-15 minutes, buckwheat with milk can be served at the table.
Buckwheat on milk in the Redmond multicooker
- croup - 0.5 st .;
- milk - 0.5 l;
- sugar - 2-3 tbsp. l .;
- It is good to sort and wash the rump.
- Melt a piece of butter in the bowl and fry raw buckwheat on it for 7-10 minutes.
- Milk mix with sugar and add to cereals.
- Cover and turn on cereal for 40 minutes.
- When the signal sounds, leave buckwheat in heating mode for another quarter of an hour.
- Serve hot.
Cook porridge in a multicooker Polaris
- croup - 1 tbsp .;
- water - 1 tbsp .;
- milk - 2 t .;
- sugar - 3 tbsp. l .;
- Prepare and wash buckwheat.
- Sugar mixed with milk or whipped in a blender.
- Pour the cereal into the bowl of the device.
- Add water, salt, and then milk with sugar.
- Close the multicooker and set the mode "Buckwheat" or "Milk porridge".
- After half an hour, open the device, then cover again and put on the heating mode for 5-10 minutes.
- Put the porridge in a plate, season with a piece of butter and carry to the table.
Buckwheat porridge with milk in a multicooker of many models can be cooked on a delayed start. To do this, the same components are laid in the appliance and set the time when it should start cooking. Thanks to this unique program, you can provide yourself and your family with a hot breakfast or dinner. The device will start work when you are still asleep or just coming home from work.
The advantages of buckwheat cooked in a slow cooker, it is difficult to overestimate. If you ever use the "services" of this wonderful device, then you hardly want to cook otherwise.