Buckwheat - porridge is truly universal, with its popularity being able to compete only with hercules and rice, and it is unlikely that it will find competitors for useful properties. The easiest way to cook it on the stove. But the most fragrant and appetizing dish, of course, is obtained in the oven, in clay pots, which retain heat and give something special to even the simplest dish. Such buckwheat is as close as ever to the one that was steamed in the Russian stove.
Buckwheat with mushrooms in a pot in the oven
Proponents of a healthy diet claim that cereals are best absorbed with vegetables and undesirable in the company of meat. At this point of view, it is recommended to cook buckwheat with either vegetable stew or mushrooms. The latter looks more satisfying and, in addition, can become an exquisite dish, if you add simple ingredients to white sauce. But with all the unusual appearance of the dish, it is prepared very simply and is suitable even for surprise guests.
- Buckwheat - 100 g
- Champignons - 240 g
- Sour cream fat - 4 tbsp.
- Garlic cloves - 2 pcs.
- Butter for frying - 10 g.
- Butter for pots - 1.5 tbsp.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Salt, pepper - to taste
- In a deep frying pan, butter is heated, shredded onion is dumped on a hot surface, and fried for 1-2 minutes. to transparency. The mushrooms sliced by the plates are followed up and fried for 3-4 minutes to darken them. The main stage of cooking mushrooms will be in the oven.
- In a separate container combine sour cream, butter and chopped garlic cloves, as well as pepper and salt. If desired, you can add here a little bit of greenery (dill, parsley). The mass must be whipped, leave for 5-10 minutes.
- The buckwheat is washed in cold water, put into pots (the indicated volume is designed for 2 pots), it is poured with water at the rate of 1 part cereal into 3 parts water, it is salted. Pots covered with lids are put in a hot oven for 25 minutes, the air temperature is 170 degrees, convection is on.
- After the specified time, mushrooms are fried in onions in pots, the dish is topped with sour cream sauce on top. The pots are again covered with lids, remain in the oven for another 20 minutes. The temperature can be increased to 190 degrees, convection off.
The finished dish will be especially tasty if served with steamed carrots and rye bread. And if you follow the shape and calorie content of products, you can exclude butter from the ingredients of sour cream: in tenderness, buckwheat with mushrooms will not lose, and its fat content will slightly decrease.
Buckwheat porridge, baked with chicken
No less appetizing, and buckwheat porridge with chicken fillet, pickled in soy sauce with sesame sprinkling, or with vegetable addition. The dish will be a little more nutritious than buckwheat with mushrooms, but the body is perceived quite easily, while it has a high degree of satiety. If desired, chicken fillets can be replaced with chicken wings or thighs, but the cooking time is 10-15 minutes. need to increase. In addition, the fat content of the dish will increase.
- Buckwheat - 120 g
- Chicken fillet - 400 g
- Bulgarian red pepper - 1 pc.
- Arugula Leaves - Wisp
- Nutmeg - 1/2 tsp.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Soy sauce - 70 ml.
- Wash the chicken fillet, lightly dry in a colander, cut into large pieces, put into a large bowl, rub with nutmeg and add soy sauce. It is recommended to knead the meat with your hands so that it is completely soaked with this marinade. Leave for 30 minutes.
- Buckwheat groats are rinsed in cold water, distributed into pots (volume is indicated for 2 pots), poured with cold water at the rate of 4 parts of water for 1 part of cereals. On top of it are sliced semi-circles of carrots and pickled pieces of chicken fillet. The pots are closed with a lid, placed in a hot (180 degrees without convection) oven, where all ingredients should be stewed for 45 minutes.
- At the final stage, pieces of Bulgarian pepper, finely chopped, are laid out in pots and the dish comes to readiness at the same temperature for another 10-15 minutes. If the meat is still harsh, time is increased to 25 minutes.
- Ready buckwheat with chicken served with hand-torn leaves of arugula. And if you want the chicken to have a light crust, open the pots for 5-7 minutes. before the end of cooking. Stir the ingredients so that the meat is on the surface, turn on the "grill" mode.
Goulash with buckwheat
The most satisfying option of buckwheat porridge is with meat and broth: a kind of goulash, but stewed in the oven, and therefore more fragrant and tasty. In order for a zest to appear in it, you can include prunes and sour apples in the recipe. Choose the meat at your discretion - here both lamb and tender pork are good.
- Pork or beef for braising - 220 g
- Buckwheat - 75 g
- Dried prunes - 10-14 pcs.
- Soaked apples - 4-5 pcs.
- Onion - 1/2 pc.
- Pepper ground pink and white - 1 tbsp.
- In a small saucepan, water is brought to a boil, where half of the bulb onion is thrown, not cut. Also, the water is salted, boiled for 3-4 minutes, the meat is washed and cut into medium-sized pieces. The fire is reduced to medium, the pan is covered with a lid.
- In a small cup you need to pour 2 tbsp. boiling water, throw prunes into it, let it steam for 30-40 minutes, while the meat is scalded. When the specified period of time has elapsed, the prunes should be washed 2-3 times in cold water, discarded in a colander.
- All ingredients are distributed to the pots: scalded pieces of meat are laid out on the bottom, moistened apples and washed buckwheat are distributed on top, then the dish is flavored with pepper, and steamed prunes are laid out on it. The pots are tightly closed with lids, placed in an oven preheated to 175 degrees.
- Cooking buckwheat with meat is 1 h 10 min. and can be reduced depending on the capacity of the oven. You can also speed up the process if during the initial cooking of meat you steam the buckwheat: in this case, all the ingredients will be enough for 25-30 minutes. in the oven to reach readiness.
In addition to the above recipes, there are many ways to make delicious buckwheat in pots in the oven: You can add any vegetables and sauces to it, sprinkle with cheese to get a crisp, use meat or fish broth, but do not put the meat and fish in the pot. And to get a side dish instead of cereal, simply leave the pot open for 5-7 minutes. in the end.