If you want to balance your diet and include healthy foods, you cannot do without vegetable dishes, such as broccoli soup. You can prepare this useful first in different ways - choose to your taste and provide a variety of your menu.
Advantages of broccoli cream soup
The basis of this soup is mashed potatoes - broccoli. Due to its vitamin and mineral composition, this variety of cabbage can be considered the real king of vegetables. At the same time, an important feature of broccoli is the fact that it does not lose its nutritional value during heat treatment. Therefore, by preparing a broccoli cream soup, you will provide for yourself:
- vitamins (A, E, C, K), which care about the health of the eyes, heart, skin and support immunity;
- microelements (potassium, magnesium, iodine, phosphorus), which have a beneficial effect on the heart, kidneys, thyroid gland and strengthen bone tissue;
- proteins necessary for proper metabolism;
- unsaturated fatty acids that provide the body with energy.
In addition, broccoli is perfectly combined with other vegetable crops, which allows you to cook soup in a variety of options. It should be noted, and other culinary advantages of the dish. First of all, it is its nutritional value. In addition, broccoli soup well envelops the stomach, leaving no feeling of heaviness. And, of course, excellent taste will surely make cream soup a frequent guest in your diet.
Broccoli has one of the lowest calorie values among vegetables - only 30 calories. In the soup, this figure increases depending on the ingredients that are added to the company. But in any case, the average value does not exceed 124 calories. If you want to lose weight, do not add butter to the first dish with broccoli - it is better to stay on the cream. Some nutritionists advise completely abandon any fatty constituents and limit only to vegetables.
Broccoli cream soup: recipes with photos
Vegetable soups are good because they allow you to invent a variety of combinations of ingredients. This fully applies to broccoli puree soup. Of the variety of recipes for cooking the first dish based on this type of cabbage, even the most demanding eaters will be able to choose the most delicious option. As for the broccoli itself, it can be used both fresh and frozen.
The most popular recipe for broccoli puree soup is the option of preparing a dish with cream.
- 600 g broccoli;
- 2 tbsp. l melted butter;
- 1 small onion;
- 4 tbsp. not too fatty chicken broth;
- 3 tbsp. l oils (it is better to prefer olive);
- 2 tbsp. l wheat flour;
- ½ tbsp. homemade cream;
- salt, spices (to taste).
- We wash the vegetable and tear off the inflorescences from the stems.
- Stem pour water and set on a slow fire, cook for a quarter of an hour.
- Fry inflorescences and chopped onion rings in olive oil.
- Vegetable mixture is poured into boiling stems.
- Fall asleep spices and salt.
- In a bowl, mix the broth with flour, cream and butter.
- Pour the mixture into the soup, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Optionally, you can mix everything with a blender. The soup is ready.
In this recipe, you can also add potatoes (3-4 medium potatoes). Or it is allowed to brown with onions and buds and carrots.
If you like all varieties of cabbage, then you can add cauliflower to broccoli. Then the soup will get even more saturated flavor and beautiful color.
- 200 g fresh (frozen) broccoli;
- 200 g fresh cauliflower;
- 1 onion;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 2-3 art. l filtered water;
- 1 tbsp. l wheat flour;
- ½ tbsp. fat milk;
- 60 g of cheese (processed, yellow, hard or sausage);
- 3 tbsp. l olive oil;
- salt (at its discretion).
- Wash the cabbage and disassemble the inflorescences.
- Fill with cold water and boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Shred onion and spread on a frying pan, watered with oil.
- Fry onions, add flour.
- Add onion with flour in vegetable broth.
- Pour in milk and boil for 5 minutes.
- Cut the cheese into large cubes, add to the soup. Once the cheese is melted, remove from heat. If you like the dish in the form of a homogeneous mass, you can mix it with a blender.
- Finely chop the garlic, pour in a small bowl and fill with water. Add garlic to the plates with the soup.
Those who adhere to the diet, you can offer a recipe for broccoli puree soup without roasting.
- 400 g frozen or fresh broccoli;
- 1 leek stem; 1 stalk of fresh or frozen celery;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 3 large potatoes; 1 carrot;
- 1 small onion;
- salt (to taste).
- Well wash all the vegetables.
- We assort broccoli on inflorescences.
- Pour carrots, celery and onions with water and set them on fire. Bring to a boil, leave the "lazy" to cook for about 40 minutes.
- We take out vegetables from broth. Onions are no longer needed, but cut the carrots into cubes and send them back to the pan.
- Fall asleep broccoli stalks cut into small pieces.
- Leek cut into small pieces, potatoes into small cubes, chop garlic and pour all these ingredients into the soup.
- When the potatoes are boiled, we drop the florets and let them boil.
- Blender mix everything into a homogeneous mass, again set on fire.
- Salt, remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes. Broccoli diet soup is ready.
If you like spinach, you can also add it to broccoli cream soup - a very beautiful and tasty dish. And most importantly, thanks to these vegetable crops, one plate of such a soup fully satisfies the daily need for iodine.
- 400 g fresh broccoli;
- 150 g frozen or fresh spinach;
- 400 ml of meat broth (better than chicken);
- 1 onion;
- 30 ml of oil for frying;
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- pepper, salt (to taste).
- Thoroughly wash the spinach and broccoli with water.
- Boil them in water, salt it to taste.
- Onion finely shred.
- Passeur it in the pan with the addition of vegetable oil.
- Mix onion with broth, pour in cream.
- Blender turn mass into a puree.
- Add pepper and remove from heat.
- Insist the finished soup 5-7 minutes. Served with chopped greens or small croutons.
Broccoli puree soup can be cooked not only with the addition of broth, but also with meat. Best with cabbage combined chicken.
- 300 g fresh broccoli;
- 250 g chicken breast;
- 3 large potatoes;
- 1 onion (preferably white, lettuce); 1 carrot;
- 3 tbsp. l olive oil; salt, spices (to taste).
- Chicken fill with cold water and set on slow fire.
- We tear the main vegetable ingredient into stems and inflorescences.
- Onions and carrots cut into cubes, pass on oil.
- Cut potatoes into small pieces.
- In the broth add potatoes, onions with carrots and broccoli stems.
- When the potatoes are ready, add the cabbage inflorescences, salt.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, remove from heat.
- Chop the fillet in small pieces.
- Blender make a homogeneous mass and again put on a small fire.
- Add spices. After 5 minutes, turn off. The soup is ready.
Fans of mushrooms in this recipe, you can add them. For this, mushrooms (mushrooms) are cut and passer with onions and carrots.
Cook the first dish in the slow cooker
The slow cooker greatly simplifies the process of cooking various dishes, and the first broccoli is no exception.
- 1 small head of broccoli;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 2 potatoes;
- 1 l of filtered water;
- salt, pepper and other spices to your taste.
- Cabbage is well washed, cut into small pieces or parse inflorescences.
- Cut onion, potatoes and carrots into small cubes.
- We put all the vegetables in the crock-pot, fill with water, pour in salt and spices.
- Set the mode "Quenching" for 50-60 minutes.
- Mix the blender soup and set the mode "Heated" for 15 minutes. Served with sour cream or finely chopped greens.
Broccoli puree soup can be cooked very quickly, for this purpose no intricate ingredients are needed. At the same time, you can be sure that a beautiful and satisfying dish will turn out not only tasty, but also very useful. Including from the point of view of "strict" dietary nutrition, because cabbage soup is a real storehouse of substances that are valuable for health.