Broccoli is a close relative of cauliflower. But broccoli has a more delicate texture than cauliflower. What if cook broccoli with cream sauce,the dish will be so tender and tasty that no one will leave the table until crumbs remain from it.
Broccoli in creamy mushroom sauce
- Broccoli - 500 g
- Cream 20% - 400 ml
- Champignons - 300 g
- Onion - 1 large head
- Salt - 1/3 tsp.
- Vegetable oil
- Broccoli disassemble into small inflorescences, put in a pan, cover with water, add salt, add a slice of lemon and boil to a soft state. Then leave the broccoli to cool without covering it. Chop the onion very finely and fry in vegetable oil, stirring constantly until the onion becomes a little golden.
- Rinse the mushrooms well and rub on a coarse grater, add them to the onions and fry for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Broccoli disassemble into even smaller inflorescences, put them in a baking dish, evenly pour the sauce. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes at 230 degrees. The finished dish should have a slightly dried crust.
Broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce with pasta
- Broccoli - 1 pack
- Cauliflower - 1 pack
- Cream - 50 ml
- Butter - 50 g
- Melted cheese - 2 tbsp.
- Flour - 1 tbsp.
- Large pasta - not very much
- Spice salt
- Divide cauliflower and broccoli into florets, boil together in salted water for 5-7 minutes. Boil pasta until cooked. In a separate saucepan make sauce. To do this, drown butter in it, add flour and quickly mix everything, add cream.
- When the sauce begins to thicken, and it happens very quickly, add cheese to it, mix everything up and turn off the gas, add spices.
- We rinse the pasta, put it in a baking dish, lay out the cabbage on top, pour the sauce over everything, and put it in a well-heated oven for 6-8 minutes, until a crust forms. The finished dish is decorated with fresh herbs.
Broccoli in a creamy mustard sauce
- Broccoli - 400 g
- Onion - 1 pc
- Garlic - 1 clove
- Vegetable broth - 1.5 St
- Milk - ½ cent
- Cream - ½ st
- Bread crumbs - 2 tbsp.
- Butter - 4 tsp.
- Petrushka - 1 tbsp.
- Mustard - 1 tsp
- Nutmeg - ¼ tsp
- Pepper, salt
- Broccoli divided into inflorescences, boil in salted vegetable broth until cooked. At the very end of cooking, add garlic and onion to broccoli, pepper everything, salt and boil for about 2 minutes, drain in a colander.
- Mix milk with cream, add nutmeg and bring everything to a boil. Fry the bread crumbs in butter, add the greens, mustard and mix them all together.
- Sprinkle the finished cabbage with breadcrumbs and cover with cooked sauce.
Broccoli in a creamy cheese sauce
- Broccoli - 200 g
- Cauliflower - 200 g
- Eggs - 2 pcs
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Soy sauce
- Butter - 60 g
- Flour - 2 tsp.
- Cream 33% - 250 ml
- Cheese - 100 g
- Dried garlic, salt
- Disassemble cauliflower and broccoli into florets and boil in salted water, and broccoli boil for about 2 minutes, and cauliflower - for about 4 minutes. Boil eggs.
- Making the sauce: heat the butter in a pan, add flour to it, mix everything thoroughly. Then add the same grated cheese, stir until the cheese is melted, sprinkle with spices, salt.
- On another pan, heat the sunflower oil, add garlic to it, fry and remove it. Fry the cabbage in this oil, pour it with soy sauce.
- Boil eggs and cut into cubes, add to cabbage, mix everything. Serve pre-watering hot sauce. If he has time to cool down, warm it. Sprinkle with paprika on top.
Broccoli in creamy lemon sauce
- Cream - ½ st
- Broccoli - 500 g
- Hard cheese - 50 g
- Lemon - 1/3 pcs
- We divide broccoli into inflorescences, boil until cooked in salted water, and recline in a colander. Cooking sauce: mix cream with lemon juice.
- Spread boiled broccoli on a baking sheet, pour the cooked sauce, sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake at 200 degrees until the golden crust forms on top.
- When the dish is ready, sprinkle it with grated cheese and leave it for a while in the oven off to melt the cheese.
Cooked one of the proposed broccoli recipeswill be a real decoration of your table. Guests will be satisfied if you put broccoli in cream sauce on the holiday table!
The presented recipes are not only tasty, but also useful. Read about the benefits of broccoli in the article Broccoli: useful properties.
- How to cook broccoli
Especially for womeninahomeoffice.com.ru- Vitalina