Cooking in the oven is perhaps the best way to heat treat any kind of meat. Thus you can cook and the whole carcass, and its parts. But the most delicious is bacon baked in the oven. Especially if you use a foil or a special baking sleeve.
What bake bacon and how to prepare it?
Breast is part of the carcass, which is distinguished by the softest and most tender meat. Therefore, whatever type you choose, as a result, the dish will be very delicate. If you prefer a low-calorie diet product, then it is better to take chicken breast. Baked chicken will please the light taste, while it can be eaten hot.
Lamb brisket is also dietary meat, but with a more pronounced taste. In addition, lamb is easily digested, although it is considered high-calorie. If you are baking it, do not forget to add spices - they will tremendously reveal all the nuances of soft meat. But do not forget that the lamb breast is a bit dry, so when sending it to the oven add wine or plain water to the sleeve or under the foil.
Pork is a very high-calorie product, everyone knows about it. But at the same time, very few people would refuse fantastic airy softness, juiciness and unique flavor of baked brisket.
To reveal all the facets of meat taste, it should be prepared before baking. The essence of any type of preparation is to “seal” the juice inside the piece, as well as to saturate it with aromas and flavors with the help of spices. To do this, use:
Chicken is soaked in milk (1 l per 1 brisket), and brine is used for soaking lamb and pork.
- Mix salt and water in the proportion of 60 g of salt per 1 liter of water.
- Immerse the meat and put it in the fridge for a day.
Chicken meat is usually not stuffed, but lamb and pork brisket can be neatly incised and put into the cuts finely chopped garlic, carrots, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
As for marinating, for baking, you can limit yourself to rubbing meat with spices or sauces (for example, mixed mustard and honey in equal parts).
And the final chord of the preparation of the breast - so that the flavored juice in the baking process does not leak out, it is recommended to roast the meat in a pan without oil.
Pork belly baked in the oven in foil
Gentle pork with thin streaks of bacon will be an excellent treat on weekdays and on a holiday.
- 1 kg of pork;
- 5-6 cloves of young garlic;
- 3 bay leaves;
- salt, pepper mixture (to taste).
- A piece of brisket well washed out, blotted with a paper towel.
- Cut the garlic into thin slices, break the bay leaf into 3-4 parts.
- We make longitudinal cuts in meat, we put garlic and laurel in them.
- Salt the bacon.
- Sprinkle with a mixture of peppers.
- Wrap in foil in 3-4 layers to keep the juice inside.
- Sent to the oven for 1.5-2 hours (temperature, select 180 degrees).
- The finished brisket is cooled and cut into thin slices.
Chicken breast with mushrooms: a recipe with photos
Chicken, as you know, goes well with mushrooms. If you use them for baking, the dish will turn out to be especially fragrant, and it will take very little time to prepare it.
- 450 g chicken fillet;
- 1 medium bulb;
- 2 carrots;
- 350 g marinated champignons;
- 5 tbsp. l light mayonnaise;
- 3 tbsp. l olive oil;
- salt pepper.
- Cut fillets into thin slices.
- Mix mayonnaise, salt, pepper in a bowl.
- Rub the meat with the mixture and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Cut carrots into strips, chop onions.
- We rub cheese.
- Passe vegetables a little in a frying pan with olive oil.
- Lay out the meat in a baking dish, add vegetables, mushrooms, sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, setting the temperature to 180-200 degrees.
- Serve at the table, sprinkle with herbs.
Cooking lamb in the sleeve
- 1 kg of lamb breast;
- 1 lemon;
- 5 cloves of young garlic;
- 3 tbsp. l oils (olive);
- salt, pepper, spices;
- any greens to taste.
- Well wash the piece of meat, make longitudinal cuts.
- Cut the garlic into slices, put them in the cuts on the meat.
- Mix salt, pepper and spices. Smear the meat and leave to soak for 40 minutes.
- We put the meat in the sleeve for baking, not forgetting to make punctures with a toothpick, so that extra steam will come out.
- We bake at a temperature of 200 degrees for about 60 minutes.
- Carefully cut the sleeve on top, put the meat in a baking dish and pour it with oil.
- We put in the oven for 5-7 minutes to make the meat crust.
- Sprinkle the finished dish with greens.
Potato with meat
Pork breast, and even with ribs, perfectly in the oven with baked potatoes.
- 800 g pork;
- 10 medium potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 small onion;
- 3-4 Art. l oils (corn or olive);
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 1 tsp. coriander;
- 3 tbsp. l paprika;
- salt, spices (which like).
- Mix salt, paprika, coriander and garlic juice.
- We wash the meat, roll it well in the mixture, put it in the cold for 10-12 hours.
- We cut potatoes, onions and carrots in small cubes, sprinkle with herbs and pour with oil.
- Lay vegetables and meat in the baking sleeve, make a couple of punctures with a toothpick.
- Bake in the oven for 1.5 hours.
- Serve the meat to the table, after cutting it into slices.
Breast baked in the oven can be your signature dish, which will not go unnoticed even at the most solemn feast. Especially if you pay due attention to the preliminary preparation of meat. The time spent on it is fully compensated by the excellent taste of brisket - pork, chicken or lamb.