Have you ever had to try pastries cooked on cucumber or tomato pickle? Yes, it is on the brine. Do not worry, such pastries will not smell of pickles and will acquire a delicate texture and pomp. Not sure how to make brine cookies? The recipes given in our article will help you.
Unusual pastry eyes confectioners
Cooked brine biscuits are a favorite delicacy of many of us. Remember how in childhood we gladly cut out various figures from the dough, and then hot cookies were eaten for both cheeks. Despite this unusual approach to the preparation of dough, experienced pastry chefs and chefs also accept this recipe.
So that biscuits made from pickle or tomato pickle to taste remind us of our childhood, let's take a look at a number of tips from experienced housewives and pastry chefs:
- both cucumber and tomato pickle are equally suitable for kneading dough;
- it is best to first mix the brine with refined vegetable oil, and then add bulk ingredients;
- the more sugar, the sweeter will bake;
- knead the dough thoroughly with your hands so that it is elastic and elastic;
- From the total mass of dough, thin sheets should be rolled out, this is necessary for baking cookies evenly;
- coconut, cocoa powder, grated chocolate, nuts or candied fruits can be added to the brine dough;
- the baking time of such cookies takes an average of 8-10 minutes;
- top cookies can be sprinkled with sugar or powder, coconut flakes, chopped chocolate pieces;
- To bake shortbread, the dough must first be cooled and insisted in the refrigerator for at least 8-10 hours.
Exquisite pastry from extraordinary products
If until today you have never prepared cookies on a cucumber pickle, then it's time to start the process of baking it and pamper your household. All you need is a minimum set of products, including pickle, cookie cutters and our recipe with photos.
- 250 ml of cucumber pickle;
- 4 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 150 g of sand sugar;
- 1 tbsp. vegetable refined oil;
- 1 tsp. soda food.
- Pour the brine at room temperature into a deep container and add sugar to it.
- Stir the sugar until completely dissolved.
- Then add table soda and vegetable oil.
- After thoroughly kneading, pour the sifted flour into a liquid base.
- Next, knead the dough with your hands. It should be elastic.
- Wrap kneaded dough with food film and send to refrigerator for 20-25 minutes.
- Then roll the dough into a thin sheet.
- Using a figured knife or special molds, cut out the blanks of cookies.
- The bottom of the pan is carpeted with baking paper and spread cookies on it.
- Send the pan to the oven for 15 minutes. The temperature threshold should not exceed 180 °.
Lose weight tasty
Cookies made from dough on brine, great for those who follow the diet. In addition, it can be eaten to people who adhere to church posts. In the recipe for cookies on the brine of tomatoes there are no animal components. Instead of tomato pickle, you can use any other marinade, even from under sauerkraut. Please note that you do not need to extinguish the soda, as brine will do this function.
- 250 ml of brine;
- 250 grams of sugar;
- 0.5 tbsp. vegetable refined oil;
- 4 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 1 tsp. table soda
- Pour the brine into a bowl and pour baking soda into it. Stir the liquid thoroughly.
- Next, add sugar and vegetable oil to the brine.
- Mix these components to dissolve the sugar crystals.
- At the last stage, gradually add the sifted flour.
- Approximately for one portion of cookies 4 glasses of flour will be required.
- Hands knead stiff and elastic dough.
- Insist it in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Be sure to cover the dough with a film for food so that it does not wind up.
- Roll out the dough into sheets and cut out the billet biscuits.
- You can use a tablespoon and make the dough from the dough. In this case, it is not necessary to roll it out.
- Spread baking paper on the bottom of the pan and lightly sprinkle it with flour.
- Top lay out the billet cookies.
- We bake until the appearance of brown crust at an oven temperature of 170-180 °.
Brine chocolate treat
Some housewives are skeptical of pastry cooked on vegetable brine. Try making chocolate chip cookies. You'll see: this baking will be enjoyed by all households, and they will definitely ask for more. If you are confused by the basis for the preparation of the dough in the form of brine, then you can not worry, you will not feel any smell of pickles. Cookies will turn out crumbly, soft and tender.
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 140 ml of brine;
- 310 g of sifted flour;
- 140 ml of vegetable refined oil;
- 2-3 art. l cocoa powder;
- 1 tsp. baking powder.
- Pour the sifted flour into a dry container and mix with baking powder and cocoa powder.
- In a separate container, mix the brine, vegetable oil and granulated sugar.
- If desired, the liquid base can be whipped with a mixer to completely dissolve sugar crystals.
- Combine both masses and begin to knead the dough.
- Sprinkle the horizontal surface with flour and lay out the cooked dough.
- Roll it out with a large sheet and cut out the biscuit blanks.
- We bake in the oven no more than 15 minutes at a temperature of 190 °.
- Cookies can be powdered with powdered sugar.
Cookies for the joy of children and to help mom
Unfortunately, not all kids perfectly tolerate dairy products or animal fats. That is why it is important for moms to know the recipe for home baking, in which there are no such components. A vegetable pickle will come to the rescue here. Children will love this baking. If you want to spend time with your baby, let him help you cut the cookies. Beautiful molds will interest your baby, and you will have a great time.
- 2 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 10 art. l vegetable pickle;
- ½ tbsp. l baking soda, slaked with 9% vinegar;
- 7 tbsp. l vegetable refined oil;
- ½ tsp vanilla sugar or essences.
- Mix in a deep bowl vegetable refined oil with vegetable pickle.
- Baking soda is previously quenched with 9% vinegar, and then added to the pickle.
- Add sugar to the pickle and mix everything well.
- If desired, the liquid base with sugar can be whipped with a mixer or a whisk.
- In small portions, we begin to add the sifted flour to the liquid, kneading the dough.
- When the dough does not stick and becomes elastic, lay it on a horizontal surface and roll it into sheets.
- The thinner the dough sheet, the faster the cookies will be baked.
- Cut out the blank biscuits using molds, a glass, a pile or a knife with a figured blade.
- Billet cookies lay out on a baking sheet, the bottom of which is covered with baking paper.
- We send cookies to the oven for 15-20 minutes. Make sure that the cookie does not burn.
- Baking on top can be powdered with powder, coconut flakes or smeared with fondant or icing.
If until today you have never baked cookies on vegetable pickle, then by all means try one of the methods described above. The recipe for such baking is useful when you need to quickly make dessert. In addition, the cost of food for its preparation is minimal. Enjoy your meal!