Pork is considered the most popular meat, which is cooked in almost every family. This meat is very juicy, tender, soft and nutritious. It contains a real storehouse of vitaminized and mineral components. From pork you can cook a huge number of dishes. Braised pork with gravy is considered a classic culinary genre.
Before you go into the kitchen and start cooking stewed pork with flavored gravy, read the advice of experienced chefs. They will help you prepare a delicious culinary masterpiece:
- for cooking stews, choose chilled or fresh pork;
- initially, the pulp should be washed and the bones removed from it;
- portions depend on your preferences;
- You can stew pork in a thick-walled container, oven, baking sleeve, multi-cooker, pressure cooker, and even in a cauldron;
- in order to give the dish a delicacy and savor, pre-meat can be held in the marinade;
- pork goes well with various vegetables: onions, garlic, eggplants, potatoes, fresh tomatoes, zucchini, sweet peppers;
- when cooking braised pork, use of any fresh herbs or dried herbs is allowed;
- juicy and soft turns pork, baked in the sleeve;
- if you stew pork with gravy, then you can add sour cream or tomato sauce to taste.
Braised pork with gravy: recipe with photos
In the classic version, braised pork is cooked in a conventional pan with thick walls and a bottom. To give the dish flavor and spice, use fresh carrots and onions. When roasting vegetables, you need to add a little sifted flour so that they acquire the desired texture and golden hue.
- pork pulp - 0.3 kg;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 0.5 l of purified water;
- 1 tbsp. l sifted flour;
- cooking oil for frying;
- salt and pepper mixture;
- bay leaf or other seasonings.
- Pre-should naturally defrost the pork pulp and wash it thoroughly.
- You also need to prepare other necessary ingredients.
- Pork pulp should be cut into equal portions.
- On hot vegetable oil, roast the meat for 8-10 minutes and then put it into a thick-walled container.
- Carrots and onions should be cleaned, washed and cut into small cubes. Carrots can be rubbed.
- Vegetable oil must be fried with the addition of sifted flour.
- To roasted pork you need to add browned vegetables, bay leaf, a mixture of peppers and salt, all should be mixed and pour warm water.
- Stew pork to a state of readiness on moderate heat for 45 minutes.
- Finished pork with gravy and vegetables should be divided into portions and served to the table.
Cooking goulash in a slow cooker
Even an aspiring cook can be able to prepare a complete and delicious meat dish with tomato sauce, especially if you have a wonder cooker in your kitchen arsenal. Thanks to this kitchen appliances, you can not worry about the fact that the meat will burn or not enough roasted. The choice of the program mode depends on the model and power of the multicooker. It is best to stew pork in the "Multipovar", "Quenching" or "Meat Dishes" mode. Some housewives choose the program "Baking", setting the appropriate time and temperature threshold.
- pork pulp - 350 g;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 1 onion;
- fresh tomato pulp or sauce - 3-4 tbsp. l .;
- table salt, a mixture of peppers and other seasonings;
- 3-4 Art. l greasy sour cream;
- 1 tbsp. l sifted flour;
- bay leaf.
- Pork pulp should be prepared as described in the previous recipe.
- The onion must be peeled and cut into equivalent cubes or half rings.
- At the bottom of the multicooker tank, pour vegetable oil and put the pork pulp with onions.
- Having set the program mode "Baking", for 5-6 minutes you need to fry these components, stirring them constantly.
- After giving the sound signal to the pork, add the sifted flour, mix and continue frying in the program mode "Baking" for another 5-6 minutes.
- In a separate shallow dish you need to mix sour cream and fresh tomato pulp (tomato paste or sauce). To make the dish piquant, the sauce can be seasoned with garlic.
- Add cooked sauce to the multi-cooker container.
- Pork pulp should be salted and seasoned with spices.
- Stew pork with tomato gravy must be in the "Quenching" program mode for 90 minutes.
- The finished dish can be served with potato garnish and fresh herbs.
The recipe for a delicious meat dish in tomato sauce
Not necessarily a tasty dish should be difficult to prepare. You can make an appetizing and delicious pork goulash for half an hour for lunch or dinner. You will need a classic set of products. Depending on personal taste preferences, goulash can be varied with any kind of vegetables.
- 1 onion;
- pork pulp - 0.4 kg;
- 1-2 tbsp. l tomato sauce or pasta;
- 1 tsp. sugar sand;
- table salt and seasonings;
- bay leaf;
- 3-4 Art. l vegetable oil;
- 1 tbsp. l sifted flour.
- Pork fillet must be washed, dried and cut into equivalent pieces.
- The onion should be peeled and chopped.
- On hot vegetable oil you need to roast the pork pulp.
- After 10 minutes, chopped onions should be added to the meat.
- After another 10 minutes, pour the sifted flour into a saucepan or saucepan and continue frying the pork pulp for another 5-7 minutes.
- Then add tomato sauce (pasta or pulp of fresh tomatoes), granulated sugar, spices and table salt.
- For the aroma, be sure to put bay leaves.
- To make the gravy liquid, you can add warm filtered water.
- In a closed container stew pork should be about half an hour. The readiness of the dish is determined by the softness of the meat and the consistency of the sauce.
Pork goulash with aromatic and spicy gravy will be a full-fledged dish of the everyday table. You can combine pork with any side dishes, including cereals. Fresh greens will help you to add a fragrant touch of summer heat to the dish. The sharpness of gravy, determine in accordance with personal taste preferences. If you want the gravy to be thicker, increase the amount of flour. Enjoy your meal!