Many of us try to balance our diet and include only healthy foods. As a main meal or snack, choose a smoothie. Such fortified cocktails can be prepared in minutes. In addition, it is not necessary to search for complex recipes for a blender: smoothies can be made from any fruits and vegetables.
Principles of cooking delicious and healthy drink
For the first time, smoothies began to be sold in public catering establishments in California. This vitaminized cocktail was tried in the early 30s of the last century. Today, many housewives are happy to prepare such a divine drink at home.
To make the smoothie not only satisfying, but also useful, experienced cooks reveal their secrets of making this thick and smooth cocktail:
- for a fortified cocktail, you can use any berries: lingonberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, cranberries, etc .;
- as a fruit base, you can choose plums, pears, apples, bananas, grapefruits and citrus fruits, kiwi, pineapples, peaches, apricots and mangoes;
- the liquid basis of the drink consists of nonfat milk, yogurt, sour cream, kefir, whey, herbal tea, fruit juices and even ice;
- shake smoothies should be until uniform, crushed ice can be added to the already prepared drink;
- if you want to make a delicious dessert for the household based on a smoothie, add some ice cream, chocolate or dried fruit to the cocktail;
- Diet smoothie is made from low-calorie foods, often oatmeal is added to this cocktail;
- You can make a vegetable smoothie, for this you should use fresh greens, for example, lettuce leaves, spinach, celery, basil, as well as any vegetables;
- drink can be seasoned with sugar, fructose or honey;
- in order to make the smoothie even healthier, you can add sesame, pumpkin or flaxseeds to the cocktail;
- in order to lose weight, smoothies should be eaten as snacks, and also replacing them with one main dish in the diet.
Fruit Blender Smoothies: Recipes
What only modern housewives do not invent! That's incredibly tasty, toning and fortified smoothie is not left out. Believe me, your family will appreciate this dessert and will ask for supplements. Let's look at the most common, easy to prepare and affordable smoothie recipes.
Many of us love bananas. This fruit has an amazing delicate texture and is considered very nutritious. In addition, a banana-based smoothie does not need the addition of granulated sugar or honey. It is a banana smoothie that will appeal to all children.
- 2 ripe bananas;
- 2 tbsp. l liquid honey;
- whole milk - 125 ml;
- 3 tbsp. l freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- First, prepare all the ingredients. You need to use chilled milk.
- Bananas must be peeled and cut into small pieces.
- Chopped bananas should be placed in a blender tank.
- In the capacity you need to add liquid honey.
- Chilled milk should be added to the above ingredients.
- In the resulting mixture, you need to pour the freshly squeezed juice of half a lemon (about 3 tablespoons).
- Using a special blender nozzle, all components should be whipped until a mass of homogeneous consistency, similar to mashed potatoes.
- Ready smoothies need to pour in glasses and decorate with a lemon slice and slices of banana.
Are your babies reluctant to eat porridge? Try to serve it as a smoothie. This delicacy can be considered not only useful, but also dietary. Therefore, it is recommended to eat such cocktails to people adhering to a dietary ration.
- oatmeal - 2-3 tbsp. l .;
- 1-2 ripe ripe bananas;
- 1 tbsp. l liquid honey;
- 250 ml of milk.
- Oatmeal should be put in a separate bowl and pour milk.
- In this form, the flakes should be infused for 10-15 minutes.
- In the milk-oatmeal mass you need to add liquid honey and chopped banana pulp.
- All components should be transferred to the blender tank and whisk until smooth.
Yogurt and Kiwi - the perfect breakfast
For making smoothies, you can use any berries and fruit. It is best to take fruits that contain the least amount of seed. Delicious, fragrant and nutritious is a smoothie made with the addition of kiwi. As a liquid basis, you can choose store or homemade yogurt with any concentration of fat.
- any yogurt - 200 ml;
- granulated sugar - 1 tsp;
- orange peel - a small pinch;
- 2 kiwi.
- Kiwi should be peeled and cut into small pieces.
- Put yogurt, sliced kiwi, granulated sugar, orange zest into a blender container. The amount of zest can be increased in accordance with personal taste preferences.
- All components should be whipped with a blender until smooth.
- Ready smoothies need to pour in glasses and serve to the table.
Smoothie Slimming Recipes
For those who seek to get rid of the ill-fated extra pounds, smoothies will become just an indispensable dish in the daily diet. As a liquid base, it is better to choose low-fat dairy products. You can add any berries, vegetables and fruits to smoothies, as long as their caloric content is minimal.
Kefir and celery - losing weight correctly
Celery is considered a low-calorie product, which is in almost all diets. Smoothies cooked on the basis of kefir and celery, can replace one main dish in the diet, as well as be an excellent option for a snack.
- celery stalks - 3 pcs .;
- 200 grams of skimmed yogurt;
- olive oil - 1 tsp;
- any greens - to taste.
- Celery and greens should be washed, dried and cut.
- Chopped celery stalks and greens should be put in a blender tank, pour kefir and add olive oil.
- All components should be thoroughly mixed until a homogeneous mass.
Representatives of the fair sex, dieting, know that grapefruit is not only a very useful fruit, but also low-calorie. That is why in almost all diets this particular tropical fruit is allowed to be eaten as a snack. To make a smoothie enriched with fortified and mineral micro- and macroelements, oranges and pears can be added to the drink. To make the piquancy smoothie and flavor, some housewives add ginger powder and liquid honey.
- 2 large grapefruit;
- 1 orange;
- 2 ripe pears.
- Grapefruits and oranges should be peeled and cut into small cubes.
- Pears need to chop and remove bones from them.
- All fruits should be laid out in a blender container and whipped until smooth.
- You can add some honey or fructose to the finished smoothie.
Smoothies can safely be considered a storehouse of vitamins, beneficial micro and macronutrients. You can add any seasonal vegetables, fruit and berries to the cocktail. If you adhere to a dietary ration, then for a basis take low-calorie products. If you add candied fruit, caramel, chocolate or whipped cream to the smoothie, you will get a wonderful dessert. Enjoy your meal!