Do you want to surprise your guests and households with an exquisite dessert? Bake chocolate cake "Black Prince". There are several options for its preparation, and you will not regret if you try each of them. Believe me, this amazing delicacy will become the favorite dessert of your family. So, consider the best recipes for the cake "Black Prince".
Chocolate treat for the festive table
Cake "Black Prince" will be a true decoration of any holiday, especially if you make it in the shape of a heart. And our recipe with photos will help you to bake a real culinary masterpiece. Such an original gift can be presented to a beloved man for February 23 or birthday. By the way, this cake is also known under the name "Chocolate Prince".
- 6 eggs;
- 350 g butter;
- 1 tbsp. and 4 tbsp. l sugar sand;
- 250 g chilled margarine;
- 1 tsp. soda;
- 2 tbsp. l milk;
- 350-400 g of condensed milk;
- 2 tbsp. sifted flour;
- 200 grams of walnuts;
- 8 tbsp. l cocoa powder.
- In containers with high sides, beat with an egg blender or mixer and add 1 tbsp. sugar and soda.
- Now add 4 tbsp. l cocoa powder and mix until smooth.
- Cut margarine and in a separate bowl combine it with flour. We rub components to a loose state.
- Now you need to combine the contents of both containers and mix well. The dough should be thick.
- Baking form generously grease with any butter and lay out the dough.
- Place it in the preheated oven and bake for half an hour at a temperature of 200 °.
- For now let's do some cream. We spread in a separate container 280 g of softened butter and condensed milk. Beat thoroughly with a mixer. Putting the cream while away.
- Remove the finished cake from the oven, cool it slightly and cut into strips of the same size, as shown in the photo.
- When the cut strips of the cake are completely cool, they need to be broken into small pieces.
- Using a blender, chop walnuts to fine crumb.
- In a deep bowl lay out chopped nuts, pieces of cake and cream. All ingredients are very well mixed, to get a homogeneous mass.
- Now from this mass we need to form a beautiful heart on a platter.
- It remains to prepare the chocolate icing. To do this, combine the remaining butter, 4 tbsp. l sugar and the same amount of cocoa powder, and then pour the specified amount of milk. Melt this mixture on very low heat until homogeneous. Do not forget to constantly stir the icing.
- Prepare the glaze generously pour the cake from all sides, leaving no gaps.
- Now we crush our cake with chopped nuts and place in the fridge for a few hours so that it stiffens.
As you can see, the recipe for the "Black Prince" cake with condensed milk is quite simple. You can modify it a bit. For example, bake a cake rectangular or any other shape, and sprinkle it with coconut chips on top.
And this recipe is useful when you need to quickly prepare a delicious chocolate dessert. This cake is not ashamed to serve for the festive table.
- 300 g of black chocolate;
- 100 g of softened butter;
- 180 grams of sugar;
- ¼ tsp salts;
- 3 eggs;
- ½ tbsp. cocoa +1 tbsp. l .;
- ½ tbsp. heavy cream.
- Conveniently melt 150 grams of chocolate and butter.
- Cool the mixture and add ½ tbs. cocoa, granulated sugar, as well as eggs and salt. Beat dough until smooth.
- Pour the dough into a baking dish, lined with parchment and send to the oven, preheated to 180 °.
- We bake the cake for about half an hour. Its readiness can be checked with a toothpick.
- While the cake will cool, let's do the icing. To do this, put in a saucepan 150 g of chocolate, 1 tbsp. l cocoa powder and cream. Over low heat, stirring gently, melt the chocolate until we get a glaze of a uniform consistency.
- Pour the cake with the resulting icing, gently spreading it over the entire surface of the cake.
- We send the cake in the fridge until it solidifies. Exquisite dessert "Black Prince" is ready!
Black Prince cake recipe on kefir
Habitual dessert can be varied currant notes. We offer recipe cake "Black Prince" with jam. By the way, currant jam can be replaced by any other, depending on your taste preferences.
- 200 g of currant jam;
- 0,2 l kefir;
- 300 grams of sugar;
- 200 g sifted flour;
- sour cream - 400 g;
- 4 tbsp. l cocoa powder;
- 1 tbsp. l soda;
- 3 eggs.
- In a separate bowl with high sides combine 200 g of granulated sugar with eggs and beat until foam appears.
- We take another bowl and pour kefir into it, and then add soda, previously quenched with vinegar or lemon juice.
- Now add to the kefir jam and mix until smooth.
- In the mixture in small portions enter the sifted flour and knead the dough.
- Now add the egg-sugar mixture to the dough and mix.
- We bake the baking mold with parchment paper or generously lubricate with oil and pour half of our dough into it. We send in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180-190 degrees. In the same way we bake the second cake.
- We wait until both cakes are completely cooled, and then each is cut along into two equal parts.
- While the cakes are baked and cooled, you can do the cream. Mix 100 grams of sugar with sour cream and cocoa powder and whip the cream.
- All cakes alternately generously lubricate the resulting cream and send the cake soak in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- If you want, before serving the cake to the table, you can decorate it with grated chocolate or icing.
We hope that you will like our recipes, and you will get a delicious cake "Black Prince". Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!