Biscuit baking is one of the favorite desserts of all sweet teeth. You can make a delicious pie or roll at home. Do you want to surprise your household? Try to bake a biscuit roll. A simple and quick recipe for such pastries can be found in our article.
Biscuit dough is very easy to make, the main thing is to choose only fresh products and carefully beat the egg mass. Biscuit should be porous and tender. If you are preparing such pastries for the first time, then first read the tips of the chefs:
- Biscuit dough should be baked in a preheated oven to a temperature mark of 180 °;
- You need to bake the roll on a baking sheet lined with baking paper;
- baking paper should be richly soaked with vegetable oil;
- baking time is approximately 15 minutes - it depends on the power of the oven;
- hot sponge cake should be laid out on a towel and wrapped in a roll;
- after cooling, the towel should be removed and the cake smeared with a filling;
- for the biscuit roll, you can use any filling: cottage cheese, jam, marmalade, melted chocolate, candied fruits, nuts, fruits, condensed milk, etc .;
- top roll can be greased with fudge, chocolate;
- for decorating the roll, you can sprinkle with coconut chips, chopped nuts, cocoa powder, cinnamon;
- To give the roll a refined flavor and juiciness, add freshly squeezed citrus juice, zest, vanillin to the dough;
- egg dough should be whipped thoroughly before foaming.
Biscuit roll: recipe with photos step by step
Biscuit roll with delicate and airy curd filling will be the perfect dessert. Such baking will not leave anyone indifferent. You can cook a classic filling using cottage cheese or curd mass with filling. Such a filling can diversify candied fruit, grated nuts, coconut flakes or pieces of fruit. Top roll should be decorated with sifted icing sugar. Baking time will take no more than half an hour.
- 5 chicken eggs;
- 5 tbsp. l sifted flour;
- Table corn starch - 2 tbsp. l .;
- 100 g butter;
- 250 g of cottage cheese or curd mass;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 2 tbsp. l condensed milk.
- Egg whites should be separated from the yolks and placed in separate containers.
- Proteins need to be thoroughly whipped until a homogeneous foam mass.
- In a separate bowl should be combined egg yolks and granulated sugar. Using a mixer or blender, you need to beat this mixture thoroughly.
- In the sifted flour it is necessary to add table starch.
- In the whipped protein mass in small portions it is necessary to add the whipped yolks and flour alternately, while stirring the dough.
- Baking paper should be thoroughly soaked with oil and cover it with a baking sheet.
- On a baking sheet you need to put the cooked biscuit dough in an even layer.
- Bake a cake should be an average of 15 minutes.
- Put the hot biscuit cake on a towel or napkin and wrap it in a roll.
- After 8-10 hours, the cake should be unfolded and the towel removed.
- Cottage cheese or curd mass must be ground and whipped with sugar and condensed milk.
- Cooked cream should be spread evenly over the biscuit cake.
- Biscuit cake should be wrapped in a roll and refrigerated for 2 hours.
- To decorate the biscuit cottage cheese roll can be sprinkled with sifted icing sugar.
Gourmet pastries in 5 minutes
On the threshold of the guests, and you do not have delicious pastries for tea? You can whip up a tender, porous and aromatic sponge cake. Just a little of your time - and delicious pastries will decorate the table. Vanillin or essence, as well as citrus peel can add flavor to the finished baking. Use honey, nuts, condensed milk or jam as a filling. So, prepare the biscuit roll in 5 minutes?
- 1 tbsp. sifted flour;
- Any filling to taste - 300 g;
- 5 pieces. chicken eggs;
- powdered sugar - to taste;
- 1 tbsp. sugar sand.
- Eggs should be laid out in a deep container and using a mixer, beat until a cool foam mass is formed.
- In small portions, add sifted flour to the egg mass. The amount of powdered sugar depends on personal taste preferences: the larger it is, the sweeter it will be baking.
- Stir the dough thoroughly with a spatula or a whisk.
- On baking paper evenly need to lay out the dough.
- Bake the roll should be for 15 minutes in the oven at a temperature of 180 °.
- Hot biscuit cake should be gently miss the stuffing and wrap.
- Top baking can be powdered with powdered sugar or cocoa powder and served to the table.
Arrange tea: roll with jam
What could be more delicious than home baking? Many housewives used to think that only professionals could cook a real confectionery masterpiece. However, it is not. In a matter of minutes you can make a fragrant and exquisite roll of biscuit dough filled with jam, and our step-by-step recipe will help you. You can take homemade jam or store product.
Want to bring a touch of summer heat and taste? Add fresh raspberries or other berries to the filling. You can use frozen foods, only they should be defrosted beforehand in a natural way.
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 50 g of fresh milk;
- 5 chicken eggs;
- 55 g of creamy softened butter;
- 200 g of sown flour;
- any jam - to taste;
- fresh berries - to taste.
- Initially, you need to separate the egg whites and yolks and put them in different containers.
- Egg yolks should be mixed with granulated sugar. Using a blender or a mixer, these components must be thoroughly whipped until smooth.
- Butter must be melted and mixed with milk.
- The resulting milk-oil mixture should be gradually added to the container with whipped yolks and mix.
- In a separate container, beat the egg whites until a foam mass is formed.
- Mix yolks and whipped whites without using a blender or mixer.
- To the total mass must be added 1/3 of the sifted flour.
- Gradually, pour the remaining sifted flour into the dough and knead it.
- Biscuit dough should be laid out on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and smoothed it with a spatula or knife.
- Bake the biscuit cake should be within 10 minutes in the oven at a temperature of 190 °.
- Dry towel should be covered with plenty of icing sugar.
- Slightly cooled cake should be put on a towel, powdered with powder.
- The cake should be wrapped in a roll and leave for 15 minutes in this form.
- The cooled cake should be unfolded and richly smeared with jam, spreading fruit pieces or berries on top. Then you need to form a roll again.
- Finished pastries need to sprinkle with sifted icing sugar.
Biscuit baking is not only very tasty, but also satisfying. You can by analogy bake biscuit cakes and make them a cake. The roll must be turned when the cake is hot, otherwise it will not get the desired shape. As a filling, use any products in accordance with personal preferences. If the pastry turned out to be dryish, the cakes can be soaked with sweet syrup. Such a dessert is being whipped up. Biscuit dough rolls with fresh berries are very tasty. Enjoy your meal!