There are so many different salads now that their eyes are spread. Therefore, when holidays come, many housewives simply have no time to look for delicious recipes on the Internet. So you have to make traditional dishes.
In order not to fall into such situations, we suggest doing it on weekends. trial version of the salad Birch with prunes, to remember what to put, how to make it better, and at the same time evaluate taste.
Birch salad with prunes and chicken
Chicken with prunes - the most common combination, especially in winter salads. A rich salad will delight all guests.
- Prunes - 250 g
- Chicken fillet - 500 g
- Fresh champignons - 350 g
- Onions - 1 pc
- Fresh cucumbers - 2 pieces
- Cheese - 250 g
- Mayonnaise - 400 g
- Greens - 100 g
- Rinse prunes with hot water, rinse with cold water a couple of times. The main thing - do not soak prunes, so that it does not soften. Cut the prunes into strips, leaving 4 prunes for decoration.
- Boil the chicken, cool a little and cut into strips.
- Wash the mushrooms, cut into thin strips and fry on both sides over medium heat. Separately fry the onions, putting a piece of butter there.
- Rinse cucumbers, peel and grate on a large grater. It is better not to rub in advance, otherwise they will put a lot of juice.
- Hard cheese grated in large pieces.
- Put a salad on a large flat dish to make it resemble the trunk of a birch tree, on top of that you need to spread out the pieces of prune.
- Layer 1: lay the prunes evenly on the plate, it should be a bit, spread it with mayonnaise
- 2 layer: spread mushrooms and onions + mayonnaise on top
- Layer 3: Chicken fillet put on mushrooms, fluff mayonnaise
- 4 layer: now lay out a piece of cucumber, and leave a little more for decoration
- 5 layer: add the whole layer of birch with cheese, mix it with mayonnaise
Give a beautiful shape to the lettuce, spread the greens in the form of grass, the cucumber in the form of a crown, and the prunes spread on the "birch trunk".
Birch salad with prunes and pickled mushrooms
The salad is different from the previous spicy taste, It is not so tender, but very tasty.
- Prunes - 300 g
- Smoked chicken - 500 g
- Marinated mushrooms - 200 g
- Eggs - 3 pcs
- Marinated cucumber - 1 pc
- Onions - 1pcs
- Mayonnaise - 300 g
- Dill, parsley - 200 g
- Chicken cut into strips. Mushrooms cut into smaller pieces, add a little fresh onion.
- Cut the cucumber into strips, wash the prunes, dry, and also cut them into strips. Leave a few pieces for decoration.
- Cook hard boiled eggs, grate large.
- Now collect the salad layers in the form of logs.
- lay prunes
- put the chicken on a plate, smear with mayonnaise
- put mushrooms on top, smear with mayonnaise
- put cucumber on them
- top to sleep the whole boiled egg
Well smear the salad with mayonnaise, spread out the prunes slices and greens.
You can decorate the Birch salad with prunes in different ways: make in the form of a trunk or on top of a salad to create birch trees from mayonnaise and parsley, add tomato and prune mushrooms. Do not be afraid to experiment, please your guests with edible compositions!
For other recipes for this salad, see White Birch Salad: Recipes.
Cook with pleasure, enjoy your appetite!